Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine (67922 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by bluecircle470: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
From cnn? And no major indication that these are Russian bodies. Smh.

Propaganda don’t win wars. Izyum mopped up, irpine and marinka mopped up. Slavutyuch just got mopped up. Get out of msm news and see things for yourself.

Ipobians!
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by purplerope: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
excelmerry:
Why are the reports on dead soldiers always on the Russian side?
Is it that the Ukrainian soldiers also do not suffer any casualties?

Abiiiii the Ukrainian are fortified them get ayeta and dissapering jazz

Abegiiii
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Benny6944:

OP, Ukraine uses facial recognition to ID Russian dead, supplied by US. secondly what do you expect from an invader from another territory? lol...

The result will always be 4:1 .if Ukraine have experienced more loss, by now they should have surrendered. even a single city is yet to surrender. So what do you think? minus the unnecessary structures Russia keeps damaging, what have they achieved yet? Tell us op

Lol at your 4:1 against Russia, for real? Ukraine will either surrender or come to negotiation table but we just hope that destructions and displacement won't be immeasurable by that time
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by lagonovo: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
War is only good on video games, and some movies not all. I see no winner, all involved end up losing.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.

And will Russia recover? Not even in 2 decades will they recover.

If present sanctions run for just 12 months, Zimbabwe will be competing with Russia

Investors just waiting for Putin to open the stock market and The fall of Russia will be cemented.

Putin will lose on ALL fronts. The world will rebuild Ukraine. It will get aids and support out of sympathy. It happened to Rwanda

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by kingthreat(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winning123:
Use your common sense. The war should be over now if Russia's military is that strong and sophisticated. The only thing Russia has are nukes. The world has seen how wobble her soldiers are. The West will defeat Russia in a military confrontation but they are just being careful of the catastrophe that will create. You will not be typing those comments you know.

How long did it take US to conquer Iraq?
Russia is using a tenth of its army in Ukraine and using the war to test a bit of its military prowess. If the West attacks Russia, there would be no winners. No nation has ever defeated Russia in a war.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nazareth10: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is what people do not know. Ukraine already lost the war before it began. Even if Russia decides to withdraw its troops.

EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Toktee(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:
THE BODIES OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE PILING UP IN UKRAINE, AS KREMLIN CONCEALS TRUE TOLL OF WAR

Lviv, Ukraine (CNN) — The first warm, sunny days of spring in the southern Mykolaiv region are ushering in a grim new reality: the smell of the dead.

CNN
You will not see putin robots here..
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Toktee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nazareth10:
That is what people do not know. Ukraine already lost the war before it began. Even if Russia decides to withdraw its troops.

How...WHAT A NOISEMAKER. grin
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Johel(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:
THE BODIES OF RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE PILING UP IN UKRAINE, AS KREMLIN CONCEALS TRUE TOLL OF WAR

Lviv, Ukraine (CNN) — The first warm, sunny days of spring in the southern Mykolaiv region are ushering in a grim new reality: the smell of the dead.

CNN

Foolish Ukrainians...Russia didn't make so much noise about how much army they've lost...but if 1 Ukraine soldier or civilian die...dem go dey cry say dem kill 1000 civilians...Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by BleedTears: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Russia and Ukraine please put a stop to this war we beg you please
Julius Berger, happy begging.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Justice4Toto: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
GardenOfGod:

CNN

Omo see many dead people .... Ogun State Skulls are ready
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by VULCAN(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Russian soldiers are dying no doubt.

But only CNN could produce a report that totally ignored the deaths on the other side.

Propaganda Masters

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by purplerope: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
drakeli:
More Russian soldiers have died in the hands of Ukrainians than the number of all American soldiers that died in Afghanistan and Iraq put together

Keep quiet there, u are talking from the four axis of your wide mouth

Over 35,000 US soldiers died in Afghanistan alone

After 20 years stay of looting their oil Dem no still win the war Las Las US Japaaa

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Lol at your 4:1 against Russia, for real? Ukraine will either surrender or come to negotiation table but we just hope that destructions and displacement won't be immeasurable by that time

Its obvious your boss is now alone. Yesterday was his KGB colleague,his tightest friend resigned, today their central bank leader about to quit lol.. expect more. op.

That's all you can achieve destruction and displacement. after all that, Russia have enough foreign reserve which will be disbursed to ukr for rebuilding plus Wests support.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by senetorjboss(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Russia's presidential seat vacant by easter.

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

I see another occupying Putin's seat, I see him negotiating with the west.

I see the sanctions being lifted off.

I see Ukraine joining NATO.

This I have seen.
Work of acholol
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ABIODUN105(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
BleedTears:

Julius Berger, happy begging.
Thanks so much
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by maasoap(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

And will Russia recover? Not even in 2 decades will they recover.

If present sanctions run for just 12 months, Zimbabwe will be competing with Russia

Investors just waiting for Putin to open the stock market and The fall of Russia will be cemented.

The very minute the sanctions are lifted is the moment Russia will begin to feel its positive impacts just the same way it felt it immediately the sanctions started. I wonder what will make the recovery 2 decades if the sanctions are lifted.

Putin will lose on ALL fronts. The world will rebuild Ukraine. It will get aids and support out of sympathy.

I don't even think they can help to rebuild one-tenth of the destruction. Lol

It happened to Rwanda

And Rwanda has been restored to her former glory?
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Justice4Toto: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

This I have seen.

Are you the same false prophet on Facebook
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by pepigeorge(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
I see you get sense

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingthreat:
Please CNN should show us the pictures of Ukrainian soldiers piling up too.
On this forum there was a video of an Ukrainian soldier shooting himself dead with an AK47 to prevent capture from the Russian army
If you think Ukraine is winning the war, you are being brainwashed as usual.
Zelensky should let Ukraine be a demilitarized neutral nation else more destruction from Ukraine even if the Russians don't win the war. .

shooting himself with AK47? dude that is what side arm is for. I wonder how true this your story is
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Reference(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingthreat:

For you to use the analogy of Benin Republic invading Nigeria shows how disillusioned you are.

What is wrong with that.
Or consider it the other way round.... triggered by the continued detention of Sunday Igboho for instance....
After all there are yorubas on both sides of the border so one country invading the other on account of ethnic persecution in the other is credible abi....?

Once again if a Yoruba hot headed president ascends to power and demands that Sunday Igboho is released and then invades Benin Republic because of their refusal.... will the Beninoise respond or not??
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingthreat:
Please CNN should show us the pictures of Ukrainian soldiers piling up too.
On this forum there was a video of an Ukrainian soldier shooting himself dead with an AK47 to prevent capture from the Russian army
If you think Ukraine is winning the war, you are being brainwashed as usual.
Zelensky should let Ukraine be a demilitarized neutral nation else more destruction from Ukraine even if the Russians don't win the war. .
If Ukrainian army, not civilians are dying that much, ask yourself would they have time to hold a military burial for them,
Russian that are not dying cant even collect their dead, think
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by FireUpNow(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
CNN carrying out the USA propaganda. Putin and Zelensky should end this unnecessary war.

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
useni1:
Fake news. Those are bodies of Ukrainian soldiers. Russia has lost less than 700 police officer. This is a police operation not a war. The real soldiers are in Russia on standby to deal with vagabond America and NATO if they dare cross the red line of Putin the great

Police operation. grin

Comedy! You not even ashamed to call Russian soldiers police grin

It shows how disappointed you are in the Russian Military

Russian police grin
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Spandau: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingthreat:

For you to use the analogy of Benin Republic invading Nigeria shows how disillusioned you are.

I am not disillusioned. I am stating the obvious. If a small lesser country invades Nigeria, people like you and many others on this forum will start shouting that they don't want war. The concept of patriotism is foreign to many of you.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Antoeni(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
NATO is the problem the world don't want. Trying to force other nations under your control is a sin that must not be forgiven. Russia is actually liberating the world under NATO.

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ofuonyebi: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
In this war of Russia against the minor Ukraine..
Sometimes the unrecognise Ant may bring down the giant Elephant to its kneels
(of cause and Afonja proverbs of the oldays)
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
I only pity gullible people that feed on misinformation from MSM. Lol
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by azpekuliar: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
boyfrank:

U can't see sh*t, It happened in Vietnamese turf against the France, then USA, then China. Guess who won?
It happened in Afghanistan turf against Alexander the Great, the British empire, USSR and the US. Guess who won. You kinda know very little

He does not know why Afghanistan is called the GRAVEYARD OF EMPIRES. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Joysammy: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
CNN at it again? Same way they carried and published fake news during president Trump... They have started their propaganda once again?

CNN are not to be believed because they are not professional.

The bodies we saw on ground might not be Russians.

Even if Russians losses this war (which we pray for) Ukraine life will never be the same again.

Once the war stops, all these useless EU, UK USA and UN will stop assisting Ukraine. And the whole issues will now be left to Ukraine to deal with.

All the noises they are making is because of Russian Fuel, Gas and Power.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by excelmerry: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sysdatek:

True
why is kiev still standing after many weeks?
does that not tell u russia dey collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.