Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook (22091 Views)

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Jobless & Frustrated Female Graduate Begs For Job By The Roadside With Placard / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by christistruth01: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
He should go and raise local Turkeys and plant Sweet Potato in Sacks

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by patosky55(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good evening everyone, let me start by saying Nigeria leaders have failed us, I am also a graduate and also looking for job to do, please if any one can help me I will be very happy, I currently base in kano state, and I read civil engineering, HND from federal polytechnic bauchi. my phone number is 08160251288
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by zinaunreal(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerian graduates just disgracing themselves up and down. Don't even know their worth again

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by patosky55(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Goldbw122:
That is why it is good to be a boss o. Your own or an entrepreneur on your own because after the celebration and all in all everybody will leave you, then you are on your own, it would be like they are jealous of your progress..
sir I don't think they is anybody who derive working under someone, conditions made things this way, meanwhile Good evening everyone, let me start by saying Nigeria
leaders have failed us, I am also a graduate and also
looking for job to do, please if any one can help me I will
be very happy, I currently base in kano state, and I read
civil engineering, HND from federal polytechnic bauchi. my
phone number is 08160251288
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by patosky55(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Noshitboi:
In present day naija, people will kill for a 45k job
I have looked for such work tire sir and am still looking for job meanwhile Good evening everyone, let me start by saying Nigeria
leaders have failed us, I am also a graduate and also

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Dim08: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
The problem is not entirely the system

Many people just like the idea of receiving salary.

Why beg for 18K salary work when you can make 180K per week working online?

Not that many people don't know about this online business

Just that only smart people are taking advantage of it

Others keep giving excuses and procrastinating.

Want to learn more check it out at https://7starplans.com/get-started/
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by MedicH: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
You just wasted your years in the university learning nonsense. At the end of four years, they gave you a useless paper with B.Sc, written on it but your brains are empty.

Na hookup go sure for u las las.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by omooba969(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
patosky55:

I have looked for such work tire sir and am still looking for job meanwhile Good evening everyone, let me start by saying Nigeria
leaders have failed us
, I am also a graduate and also

@bolded,

You people routinely fail yourselves by voting thieves into public offices.

Y'all have indeed failed yourselves!

Una go hug sense by force. cool
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by patosky55(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
omooba969:

@bolded,

You people routinely fail yourselves by voting thieves into public offices.

Y'all have indeed failed yourselves!

Una go hug sense by force. cool
okay boss let's say we failed which I can tell u that I have never voted for anything APC all my life, I was better off during the PDP reign but bros na work I need and help cos as I dey so things bad for your brother no be small, pls I need help in any u can help me to get back on my feet
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by yinkbell: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cesclxg:
Life is crazy though. I got a tech job last October that pay over 2.8mil. So it is just about what u want out of life.
Hello bro? What aspect of Tech are you into?
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by rippa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Minimum wage is 30k.

Just a friendly reminder.
Reject a job of 20k and watch 1000 and one people queue to take that job. Which yeye minimum wage. Nigeria is finished. Go to private schools and see how much they pay their teachers

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by shedy03(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:
God punish Buhari and Tilumbu in this life! God punish all APC supporters in particular.
E de pain you eh, as u wasted Ur vote on APC/bujari.
People like you supported buhari with high expectations.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Spherical77(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
lekzy116:

Abegiii with all this nonsense yarn jor, so you think it's everybody that can finish uni quickly and started creating job. Do you even know her course of study? Do you know how much capital she may need to establish her own content? The experience, the human resources and all. She may need to atleat get attached somewhere for her to later build herself. Not all can just finish gbam and started reason on their own like that.

You don't even know how stressful life was for her in her school days. Maybe she's the type from humble background with no support.

Make una dey calm down with this assertion abeg
This is just me @Bolded. Naturally coming from my background, university education isn't meant for us considering the financial aspect of it. I broke the jinxed. I literally live from hand to mouth in school. I squatted with friends since i couldn't afford accommodation. I had ulcer as a result of hunger in school. To the glory of God, I'm done with school. Graduated with a strong 2.1 but still hunting for jobs. I can't even ascertain where my next meal will come from. I could have access to nairaland with the support of OPERA MINI daily free data. I'm completely down sincerely. I hope for Miracle in my life. That's all i need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Thugnificent(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
CocaineLord:
18k that ain't enough for me to smoke some good kush in a day cry
Some NFT typa photo for the metaverse
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by UncleJudax(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Minimum wage is 30k.

Just a friendly reminder.
No be when the employer gree pay minimum wage?
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by MisterKennedy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
CocaineLord:
18k that ain't enough for me to smoke some good kush in a day cry

Bro please do giveaway for me
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by MisterKennedy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
sukkot:
18000 that i use to buy shawarma every night

Bro please do giveaway for me
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
She is trying to start from somewhere..Which is fair regarding Nigeria situation.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by richmote: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cesclxg:
Life is crazy though. I got a tech job last October that pay over 2.8mil. So it is just about what u want out of life.
Software development?
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Missionaire: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
ecomalchemist:
It is well with you my sister.

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Caleycashh: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
iamkheedah:
A lady identified as BODISERE OZATO has sparked controversy online after she literally begged to have any job ranging from 18k and above and she has just concluded her BSC program...

Failed and dead country built on scam!!!
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by okuta007: 3:45am On Mar 25, 2022
TricksterBoss:
Its jxt a pity how we suffer pass through school stress,nysc and still beg for job its not fair at all.Nigeria needs deliverance

there is nowhere in the world where jobs are handed down to anyone

what value are u brining in to the organization? learn a skill so that you will be needed and someone will be willing to pay for what u have to offer. not going to one yeye school to memorize theories and after 4 years you return to demand for a job with wages when u have no value to offer society

i hate nonsense
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Revolva(m): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2022
go and leasrn skil work ...abeg stop looking for jobs where u cant find any for the moment
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
She should start roasting and packaging groundnuts in posh pouches, instead of begging for an 18k job.
O wu ya!

So i mahu na just few humans are enterprising.

Majority want to be in an existing job despite the peanut pay...

And o wu nwaanyi, she no get problem..One average guy fit see her and marry her tomorrow..

O di la settled. cheesy
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

O wu ya!

So i mahu na just few humans are enterprising.

Majority want to be in an existing job despite the peanut pay...

And o wu nwaanyi, she no get problem..One average guy fit see her and marry her tomorrow..

O di la settled. cheesy

The truth is, there are so much things to do to make money, but most people would rather not do them.
They’d rather settle for a job that pays peanuts.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Munzy14(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

The truth is, there are so much things to do to make money, but most people would rather not do them.
They’d rather settle for a job that pays peanuts.
Exactly...some ga asi a whole me will come and sit to roast peanuts...But will prefer work for another person with insults on top peanuts. grin

Nzuzu.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Clemskoncept: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please stop that .there Is work in Nigeria follow who no road
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by geesolomon1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ayaaaaa God will help her ... BUT DOES SHE ALSO BEG FOR ADMISSION AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ALSO BEG FOR RESULT. .............................................. HMMM NA GOD GO HELP HER.#18,000. JOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.