Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook (22088 Views)

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Jobless & Frustrated Female Graduate Begs For Job By The Roadside With Placard / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Bridget95(f): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
A we not supposed be have all that a normal country in Europe should have? If you know how much we make from oil sales every year,you will know that we are supposed to fight like the Ukrainians for the future of our kids because ours have been wasted already.
Ordinary 2000 dollars is over 1million naira.Are we living or dead in this country?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by KingOfTheDamned: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
When you aim low you end up with nothing ...
I can't hire such a lady myself
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Mariangeles(f): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
She should start roasting and packaging groundnuts in posh pouches, instead of begging for an 18k job.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Cesclxg(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Life is crazy though. I got a tech job last October that pay over 2.8mil. So it is just about what u want out of life.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by redirect(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
I COME FROM EARST I ENTER STREET,
MY SISTER 4GET JOB ENTER STREET!
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by africandictator(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
That's what you get when you spend years studying a course but you don't think of how to create a job for yourself with your knowledge.

With the way Nigeria is now, studying a course without thinking of how to create wealth for yourself with it means shooting oneself in the foot.
rest
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Kelvinhunta: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
She is a disgrace to the university system. Take it or leave it am sure she wasn't properly taught in school, using sorting till she graduated.
If am not right then she should be begging for loans to create employment rather than begging for 18k salary
iamkheedah:
A lady identified as BODISERE OZATO has sparked controversy online after she literally begged to have any job ranging from 18k and above and she has just concluded her BSC program...

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by vince96w2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kilotat:
The Country has failed you Sis.
God help this sister where ever she is now, I pray through Jesus Christ Our Lord!
the country didn't fail her..leaders did.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn!! The country is really hard.
WTF will 18k do for someone in this miserable regime?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by VoltageDivida(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
ecomalchemist:
It is well with you my sister.

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Thank me later when you hit your first M.

This is by far one of the best writeup I have seen online on self employment and money making. No plenty talk, no request for payment nor anything like that. Just direct practical steps.

I look forward to adopting this measure as a side hustle. Mahn can't depend on a single source of income.

Thanks a lot for this!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by olajammma: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
What's happening in Nigeria presently it goes beyond am a graduate. May God Almighty help us all.

Call our team for ur newly built house, we do both in - door and out door cleaning. Contact us via our what's app number: 08174477019

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by ufotunang: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is why the federal government must make the environment conducive for shops, bussinesses, small and medium scale bussinessess ,companies, industries to strive by providing constant electricity light, make refinery to work so that fuel , disel can be cheap, one tax system not multiple tax, low loan interest rate, construct roads, revalue the naira to be strong to the dollar, ..so that this bussinesses can strive, make profits, expand their operation inorder for them to create more jobs.. direct and indirect jobs, bussiness opportunities and when a bussiness is striving and making profits it will attract youths, graduates to involve in that bussiness and it will reduce the of unemployment and boost the agriculture sector, local government autonomy
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Noshitboi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
limcar:
45k factory job for graduate, is it okay?
In present day naija, people will kill for a 45k job
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by alizma: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Minimum wage is 30k.

Just a friendly reminder.
Go on WhatsApp and see a lot of accredited recruiting agencies floating 20k job like they paid the applicants school fee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by lekzy116(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartPolician:
That's what you get when you spend years studying a course but you don't think of how to create a job for yourself with your knowledge.

With the way Nigeria is now, studying a course without thinking of how to create wealth for yourself with it means shooting oneself in the foot.

Abegiii with all this nonsense yarn jor, so you think it's everybody that can finish uni quickly and started creating job. Do you even know her course of study? Do you know how much capital she may need to establish her own content? The experience, the human resources and all. She may need to atleat get attached somewhere for her to later build herself. Not all can just finish gbam and started reason on their own like that.

You don't even know how stressful life was for her in her school days. Maybe she's the type from humble background with no support.

Make una dey calm down with this assertion abeg

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Faucetpay kings investment

Withdraw 5 usdt daily
Withdraw 5 dogecoin daily
Withdraw 5 tron daily

Create faucetpay wallet here:

https://faucetpay.io/?r=3000091
Chat the Admin on WhatsApp;
https:///message/BF5DXVW7RNERE1

Like our page on Facebook and get free usdt

Page link:https://www.facebook.com/Faucetpay-kings-103929065599545/
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by czarr(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
HARDSHIP!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by highness25(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
iamkheedah:
A lady identified as BODISERE OZATO has sparked controversy online after she literally begged to have any job ranging from 18k and above and she has just concluded her BSC program...

A lot of graduates don't know when to us am and I am even politicians and celebrities. Nawah!
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by alizma: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donbabafx1:
God punish Buhari and Tilumbu in this life! God punish all APC supporters in particular.
No borrow yourself sense, dey there do look for who God go punish. Sebi all of us want to go to school and work for people? oya na let see who go create the job since everybody want to work for others.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Kimikazi2: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
ecomalchemist:
It is well with you my sister.

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Thank me later when you hit your first M.
This is a nice idea brother. May Jah bless you abundantly...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Skillsnigeria: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Goldbw122(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is why it is good to be a boss o. Your own or an entrepreneur on your own because after the celebration and all in all everybody will leave you, then you are on your own, it would be like they are jealous of your progress..
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
WaywardSon:
What can she do with such a tiny amount. The amount of suffering in this country dey depressing to think about. Imagine paying rent and feeding from that money.

BETTER THAN SELLING HER BODY SIR.

If it another lady she would decide to start oloshoism
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Graduate!!! grin Don't be surprised come 2023 she will still vote Atiku or Tinubu even while there are more credible candidates at the poll.
wink

Being a graduate doesn't mean she can use her head.

Inú ìyà le ma kúsí. wink
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by iswallker(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Am and I am are not rhe same thing

Why can't this generation get this

undecided
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by blackmantis: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Even if you double that I can't imagine how someone can survive on that in present day Nigeria.
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by simpleseyi: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
sukkot:
18000 that i use to buy shawarma every night

You mean the Ibadan Sharwama that is given guys prolong erection ?
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nogymmarts:

BETTER THAN SELLING HER BODY SIR.

If it another lady she would decide to start oloshoism

What is oloshoism?
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by sukkot: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
simpleseyi:

You mean the Ibadan Sharwama that is given guys prolong erection ?
hehe
Re: Graduate Begs For N18,000 Job On Facebook by Larrykaysail(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Minimum wage is 30k.

Just a friendly reminder.
what can 30k buy bottle of Hennessey is 50k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Mortuary Job / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.