Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State (18020 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by Padipadi(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
henrybangs44:

grin I dash you 20
thank you

1 Like

Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
kingjessy:
it is very very wrong of you to generalize my dear.Is your mum dumb or is your sis ? Just don't generalize in the future please

You're a fool. Whoreeeee undecided
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
cutedharmee:

Boi ask either ur mom, sisters or the females in your family nah...dnt coman disturb us here undecided kiss undecided

Whoreeee
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by cutedharmee: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
bashuayi:

Whoreeee
Same as your mum, all the ones that are older than me and the ones not up to me in your family are who you're referring to grin grin grin
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by MadamOk(f): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Fourwinds:

It just to avoid share of the pvssy...
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
cutedharmee:

Same as your mum, all the ones that are older than me and the ones not up to me in your family are who you're referring to grin grin grin

Pained bitch grin
Mootherrfucker
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by cutedharmee: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
bashuayi:

Pained bitch grin
Mootherrfucker
Your mum
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
cutedharmee:

Your mum

What did you said happened to your mum. She is a pained bitch to hhmmmm undecided?
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by cutedharmee: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
bashuayi:

What did you said happened to your mum. She is a pained bitch to hhmmmm undecided?
Whatever u type is for ur mum and every female in ur family.
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by kingjessy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
bashuayi:

You're a fool. Whoreeeee undecided
insulting someone on social is not ideal bro,may God help you and help your wife and if your not married yet then may God help your future wife and kids.how do you even feel after what you typed cry
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by bashuayi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
kingjessy:
insulting someone on social is not ideal bro,may God help you and help your wife and if your not married yet then may God help your future wife and kids.how do you even feel after what you typed cry

Sorry I called you names
Re: Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State by chidoude(m): 1:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Can a corps member still apply for change of PPA after relocation to husbands state? She is posted to an area different from where the husband has business. Can she apply to serve in the husbands business office (unregistered office).
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbeWtMttBxk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate/academic Board Approved List Name Verification On NYSC Porter / Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos) / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.