Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) (37290 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
More like a generator repairer washing his feet with a bottle of fuel. Big boy kill u dere. angry

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
Just say fraudsters and not rich boys.

No sensible business man or boy would dare pour expensive drinks away.

Nigeria media and their glorification of unworthy news sha cool

Exactly! Even Dangote or Otedola wouldn't be found with such stupid act. Let's call them what they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich and Big are seriously abused words in this 3rd world country! Pity!
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Prosperous111(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Exactly! Even Dangote or Otedola wouldn't be found with such stupid act. Let's call them what they are.

Abi oh sad
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
hybridblood07:
We all know they are yahoo boys. No business man will do such a stupid thing even Dangote won't buy an expensive champagne to impress anyone because everyone knows he can afford anything.

But that's because everyone knows he can afford it.
Suppose nobody knows you can afford it nko? How do you show you have money??
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by DannyFX2638: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Big boy way no fit repeat him gen .. see how Dem scatter Gen leave am.. because no money to buy plug
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by OMOGBEHIN36(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbezVgqrgZy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is pure and applied stupidity.
Senseless clowns.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Tpc: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stupidity upon stupidity.

They can't even repair their generator.

Cannot feed himself properly, skinny hungry looking, with no ssce certificate.

And na this type girls go dey follow say Dem get guy.

If you report this one give EFCC na you Dem go lock up for wasting their time
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
This are not rich boys, hungry still dey catch them

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by whippersnapper(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By 2023 I see more than 65% of Nigeria's male (youth) population would be either dead, mad or in jail. No thanks to the get rich syndrome which has possessed them.

This I have seen.
no 2023 is too near at least 2030.
Like my mom would say any parents who succeed in training their children who are not into drugs,yahoo, cultism,promiscuity, does not know what God have done for he/her
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy with N200 boxer

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by greymiles: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy on top one bottle of Joven wey no pass 2500
I think social media is the cause of all these rubbish these days

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Rexymania(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
See how skinny he looks
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
007Marvel:

Dem can mumu like goat way Dey smell another goat yansh! One way be my friend dat year na so him collect 200$ card e go pack tattoo full chest and hand,e chest begin swell him no see money buy Med
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why must you show off in the first place? If they are celebrities then I would understand it might be for show biz
PoliteActivist:

But that's because everyone knows he can afford it.
Suppose nobody knows you can afford it nko? How do you show you have money??
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by brownbib(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Foolish caption!!! Rich men don't indulge in such acts dumbass�
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by TundRash(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by TundRash(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by EasternSWboyz: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

next news will be that efcc has nabbed him
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Anayo1984: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Madness. He should feed very well first.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

Abeg no vex, who are the Nigerians in Awe!? Very dirty pig with over bleached sticks that looks like legs. I spit on this thread!!!! Twwwue!!!
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
BIG BOY WEY STILL DEY LIVE FOR BROKEN TILES DESIGN..

BIG BOY WEY STILL DEY USE I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOUR GEN

BIG BOY LEG WEY BLEACH LIKE RIPE PLANTAIN

MODIFIED**ALL THIS WEREY BLOGGERS BE THE MAIN CAUSE WHY EVERYONE FOR NIGERIA WAN PUT LEG WHERE E NO FIT

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Action102(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which big boys. Is this your Definition of big boys. Dirty boys for that matter
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by khalids: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just tag it "Unfortunate people doing unfortunate things"
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry

Between the blogger that posted this and the mod that pushed this nonsense to FP I don’t know who is more stupid. There are lots of educative and interesting threads in various sections here. But most times what we see on FP is nonsense.
I think it's the mad man mod
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anonnymoously:

I think it's the mad man mod

I can’t agree less.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is that even a real thing in there lol shocked
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol…big boy indeed!?….see the dirty environment
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
hybridblood07:
Why must you show off in the first place? If they are celebrities then I would understand it might be for show biz

Because you get more esteem in society. All of a sudden people are being more respectful to you and your parents. You are given awards. You appear enhaced - more beautiful/handsome. Girls (or guys) want you. You suddenly become a very interesting person. Mind you, you don't have to spend any money to get any of these. It all comes with people THINKING you have money - just the image!
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
D moderator whom moved dis content to front page must be dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident Survivor / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.