Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) (37304 Views)

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by kingjessy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
You people and nonsense heading,does those guys up there look rich undecided

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by shomutuski(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
Just say fraudsters and not rich boys.

No sensible business man or boy would dare pour expensive drinks away.

Nigeria media and their glorification of unworthy news sha cool

thats a cheap ass drink

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Bobxin: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Harrykn:
Dvvvs...
Do you know that two v forms w?

No, it's two U that forms double u
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by hybridblood07(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Absolutely rubbish! If I really want to show off, I would do something my environment will benefit that wag I will be known rather than showing off unnecessary
PoliteActivist:

Because you get more esteem in society. All of a sudden people are being more respectful to you and your parents. You are given awards. You appear enhaced - more beautiful/handsome. Girls (or guys) want you. You suddenly become a very interesting person. Mind you, you don't have to spend any money to get any of these. It all comes with people THINKING you have money - just the image!
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rich boy in deed……………..Rich boy living in ghetto
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Prosperous111(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
shomutuski:

thats a cheap ass drink

Imagine bro. Nah joven oh

1 Like

Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Samson0303: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:
IGBERETV REPORT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbezVgqrgZy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

<iframe class=youtube src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7u_BR3Y4Vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by nextstep(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dem don start dis nonsense this year already... angry angry angry

Money is a tool... you can use it for useful stuff (like employ your fellow youths), or waste it aimlessly.
I don't blame them sha... if you say you want to start something, that fellow youth you employed will be the same to put you out of business.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
shocked

Two idiots.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2022
I was expecting Arab boys
Nah this mumu boys wey carry cheap android phone be rich boys, so person use Andre wash leg makes him rich..
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by kakakimedia: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Abi some trenches big boys poured drink away
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Harrykn:
Dvvvs... Do you know that two v forms w?
uu ..
double u "w"
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Chinedu1981: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Imagine...... E generator no dey even work. tongue embarassed
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigerians in awe as a rich boy washes his feet with a bottle of drink.

Nah wah o. Let me go online dictionary and check the meaning of rich boy again.

Let me also check the meaning of 'awe' and 'disgust', make e no be say one don transgender to the other. Nah 2020today we dey, so anything is possible.
Re: Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) by PoliteActivist: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
hybridblood07:
Absolutely rubbish! If I really want to show off, I would do something my environment will benefit that wag I will be known rather than showing off unnecessary

But you won't have enough money to do something like that. How much does it cost to buy a bottle of champagne and pay someone to wash your feet with it? But to the world it signals wealth. Notice how they called him big boy/rich boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.