Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" (25962 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Toni19: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rather betray Tinubu but remain loyal to God the Almighty sir. One with God is with majority.
Fake prophets are out there.... God is the final authority
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Viltron:
Mr man you saw nothing! You people should stop all these.

Is Nigeria the only country practising Christianity?
ofcourse he didnt see anything, you dont need to be a prophet to know Osinbajo will damage himself if he contests, in fact like I have said many times he has already dented it by keeping quiet and allowing speculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Ghard(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
E Doo!
Freedom of speech being exercised here. Nothing divine about this man's expression. When God speaks even the deaf can relate.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Nigerian prophets and anywhere belle face.....
Mtchwwww
Dreal1247:
Who sent this one? I have observed that some people just say their mind in the name of God. Woe to him that says thus saith the Lord when the Lord has not spoken.

But that's the truth.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by PeaceNexus(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
He is seeking favor from Mr. Tinubu the bullion van Lord. Shishi he won't see grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by murmee: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Mtchwwww
I'm laughing!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Abujason: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by jcross19: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/24/2023-do-not-betray-tinubu-or-you-will-end-in-shame-prophet-moses-warns-osinbajo/
ah ah another period for God to disgrace some fraudulent prophets.... Stomach prophets every where!!!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Charly68: 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
A man that got anointed as a pastor is what another prophet is talking bagladash to like this . Some people don't understand spiritual principles oo! King Saul refused to honour the oil upon King David and he went to battle and never returned .. This prophet must be warned
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Gann: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
who be this imbesiiide undecided
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by fubsy: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Between a man whose life ambition is to be a President without a clear cut plan for the nation, and a man who has what it takes to deliver the goods to the majority of the populace, who will you choose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poverty na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by ransomed: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Political prophets have started stomach infrastructure jagaban like predictions. They are not of God, their stomach are their gods.
VP has every right to contest, vote for and be voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by buckeyemedia: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Mtchwwww
Idiots na only politics them eyes they see?
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by buckeyemedia: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
fubsy:
Between a man whose life ambition is to be a President without a clear cut plan for the nation, and a man who has what it takes to deliver the goods to the majority of the populace, who will you choose?
Osinbajo all day like Ojay.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by seunayantokun(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Àwọn wòlíì chop-chop.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Spandau: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by 001spice: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Spandau: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
PeaceNexus:
He is seeking favor from Mr. Tinubu the bullion van Lord. Shishi he won't see grin

How you take know? grin grin grin Person wey don cash out. You tink say na empty mouth de make noise? grin grin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

ofcourse he didnt see anything, you dont need to be a prophet to know Osinbajo will damage himself if he contests, in fact like I have said many times he has already dented it by keeping quiet and allowing speculation.
Not dabbling into politics with you. Politics in Nigeria is all about sentiments, tribalism and greed.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by PeaceNexus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Spandau:

How you take know? grin grin grin Person wey don cash out. You tink say na empty mouth de make noise? grin grin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Ashirioluwa: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerian pastors with fake revelations
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aystarz:

E go too shock you!

Indeed ….but I am in no danger of being shocked.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by duro4chang(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

Let me tell you something bro. I dont know who will be president but I can guarantee you 100% it Wont be osinbajo!!!
Must it be Osibanjo? Did I tell you that? All I said that he could not betray anyone. He has never said he would contest. You are the one insinuating. The man osibanjo will never betray Tinubu and that was my stand not about winning election. You even said I voted buhari as if you were there when I did.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nukilia: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed All these hungry prophets need to shut their mouth, first it was the ex-footballer and now this one.
There is no way the nation will elect a genocidal killer to the highest position of authority. Him and his entire owomida entourage will be disgraced and put to shame next year.

#Lekki 2020 Remembers
#The blood of the slain at the toll gate call out for justice
Amen to the prayers grin @OWOMIDA ENTOURAGE
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Caleycashh: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Bimpe29: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Haba!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
"Osinbajo's time will come..." That's when he would be 80 years old. These people just don't want anything good for this country
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Must it be Osibanjo? Did I tell you that? All I said that he could not betray anyone. He has never said he would contest. You are the one insinuating. The man osibanjo will never betray Tinubu and that was my stand not about winning election. You even said I voted buhari as if you were there when I did.

When did I say anything about Buhari?

He wants to contest, trust me my sources are close to the action. but he can’t declare because Asiwaju has declared. Asiwaju early declaration and recovery wrong footed him He and Asiwaju have fallen out, Asiwaju feels betrayed by Osinbajo and to be honest he is right to feel betrayed! You will eventually realize what I am saying is true in due course.

I don’t want to say too much but Bottom line is this Asiwaju was very sick at one point. Osinbajo didn’t think he would make it and started to make moves. Asiwaju recovered, Osinbajo is stranded politically, the rest is history!

Tinubu’s comment when he went to the house of reps that “I am the best candidate open or in hiding” should not only tell you that he is referring g to Osinbajo but that alll is not well between them.

Remmember when Tinubu was in London, he was very sick, everybody went to visit him even Buhari but Osinbajo did not….Even Amosun went to visit…..no Osinbajo!!!!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Iceberg3: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Alexis11:
Anyone of them is ok by me.
be careful make Igbo matter nor kee you

I know igbos hate both of them so much and won't vote any of them. They are only fronting Osinbajo to give their Lord Atiku easy ride to Aso rock.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by wowcatty: 2:13am On Mar 25, 2022
What's all this?

Where did Osinbajo say he's running for president?

Wait for him to say it first. This is looking more like he's being forced to do something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos) / Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.