Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" (25966 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by SunMusk(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please enlighten me, na Buhari order the killing or na Tinubu ��
Karlovych:
embarassed All these hungry prophets need to shut their mouth, first it was the ex-footballer and now this one.
There is no way the nation will elect a genocidal killer to the highest position of authority. Him and his entire owomida entourage will be disgraced and put to shame next year.

#Lekki 2020 Remembers
#The blood of the slain at the toll gate call out for justice
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Aystarz: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Charlatans everywhere!

In other news, I'm so excited Peter Obi is running. Finally an aspirant with sense!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Nigerian prophets and anywhere belle face.....
Mtchwwww
prophet too Don collect brown envelope grin lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by seyz91(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
I guess Tinubu brown envelope don reach that side too

Last week na white witches of another states..

This Tinubu sha
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/24/2023-do-not-betray-tinubu-or-you-will-end-in-shame-prophet-moses-warns-osinbajo/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Rawhumper(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fake prophet like our beloved false prophet
on nairaland.

Osinbajo should declare, it is his personal
duty so he shouldn't let these yeye cabal
cajole him .

uote author=Nemere2020 post=111326641]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/24/2023-do-not-betray-tinubu-or-you-will-end-in-shame-prophet-moses-warns-osinbajo/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by membranus: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fake prophets everywhere, and mumu followers full ground, believing everything they dish out.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by lookingfly: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/24/2023-do-not-betray-tinubu-or-you-will-end-in-shame-prophet-moses-warns-osinbajo/
which one is VP should note betray tinubu......is everyone not entitled to via for the position again.....all these hungry fake prophet sef. So i watched where teribo west was prophesying with pride that trump will win the election.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by King44(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by mu2sa2: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Naija's self-appointed christian prophets are clowns
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dreal1247:
Who sent this one? I have observed that some people just say their mind in the name of God. Woe to him that says thus saith the Lord when the Lord has not spoken.

Everybody using religion for selfish aims, plus you plus Moses plus osinbajo all trying to use religion to deceive people!

No need to mention religion, morally it is an act of betrayal and Karma, the law of the universe, will catch up with him.....it always does!!!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aystarz:
Charlatans everywhere!

In other news, I'm so excited Peter Obi is running. Finally an aspirant with sense!
.....but who cannot win
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Omoluabi16(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
See wahala. Osinbajo has every right to contest. When will these people ever consider the 180m Nigerians yearning for a better country? What is at stake is much more than someone just trying to fulfill 'a lifelong ambition'

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by OgundeleTeju: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerian prophets and their mumu talks
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by simpleseyi: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin are the both of them not in shame already

When last was Tinubu as national leader invited to any APC meeting

My condolences on his recent loss by his preferred chairmanship candidate

A leader does not trouble himself to attend meetings, his followers including Buhari and Osinbajo report to him.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by TheRareGem1(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
All this fake pastor/end time pastor giving false talk.

Which shame. So we should mortgage Nigeria because BAT penned PYO make after thought for the post of VP...the bat of now is not bat of 1999 again. Baba don old
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Favmil101(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
chris4gold:
Wetin concern us

See una tummy
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Hezmatosky: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moses Moses pull off your shoes shocked shocked shocked shocked Nothing concern you with politics o kiss

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Jmichael1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dis1 self go soon claim say nah God shw am dis prediction
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Keneeby(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

Fake prophecy. Prophet of doom. This man is after his stomach. Stomach infrastructures prophecy
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Greatiroko111(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anyone with a good heart should pls help me
The hunger at my doorstep this past days is unbearable

I've never done this here before. You people help me with anything
One square meal is now very difficult for me
Please!

Sterling Bank
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Jmichael1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:
A Yoruba prophet talking to a Yoruba pastor.. grin

Yoruba people sef

truly,wahala be lyk bicycle...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Goldbw122(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na wa christian mix with politice is not the best way to go..
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Akanoaaa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba people sef

How do you know the prophet is a Yoruba? I know your brain is under your feet but sometimes, try to behave like normal person, pele my dear.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yinmu! Just talk sey you support Tinubu, stop using God to lie to the gullible
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by kkins25(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba people sef
A prophet talking to a Pastor. Religious people self.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by okefranci: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
I know you want to use Osinbajo to be popular, Weldon Mr prophet
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Alamsvcc: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's really a pity that you have surrendered yourself to be used as a "political prophet".....Shame to you sir!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by theGUDgameR: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This one wants to collect his share from Tinubu Bullion Vans largesse. The other time is was Taribo west shaking helplessly like a young virgin boy who was about to cum after tasting sex for the first time, all in the name of praying for the Bullion Van Mafia. Never underrate the power of Bullion van.
This guy will kill somebody with laughter
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by duro4chang(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

you are the one who needs to make enquiries.
You either take what I said or leave it. But you will be disappointed.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by tiswell(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
nairavsdollars:
End time prophet..do you know more than Adeboye who is Osinbajo's spiritual father?
all of them na scam,adeboye inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal / Ex-Governor Mahmuda Shinkafi Joins APC / Water Returns To Kwara State, 48 Hours After Governor Abdulrazaq Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.