Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" (25939 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Praktikals(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Latakia(f): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Osibanjo is not contesting. I can't wait to see Jagaban super cabinet.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by ButterBurger: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Which other political career he wan spoil when na to be president be the highest and him next career.
Omo nobody follow Tinubu come earth o.
Osinbajo self deserves the honor.
Nothing like being ungrateful for the matter

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
you dont need to be a prophet to know the consequence for osinbajo if he runs against Tinubu. it's bad enough for him that he is silent.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by delejoye: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
What a shameless prophet
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't think this prophet understand politics
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by johnwegs(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Satan shame unto you all powers belong to Jesus!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by olatuns2017: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/24/2023-do-not-betray-tinubu-or-you-will-end-in-shame-prophet-moses-warns-osinbajo/

Osibanjo doesn't have any Political base

Pastor will return to his Lekki church after 2023

Or else

Atiku go whip APC like bikin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by duro4chang(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Osinbajo I know will never betray anybody.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
chris4gold:
Wetin concern us
no DNA test, just caborn copy
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by pacespot(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmm, see as prophet dey speak like a politician, he is literally threatening Osibanjo not to run for the presidency. Northerners are locked and loaded to vote for Tinubu, is that what he is saying?
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is becoming funny.... Lemme laugh!!!

Even Clergy men aren't immune to collecting "Gifts"! grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by owiko(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
It bothers me to see people canvasing for BAT. I don't care if APC or PDP (same wine in different bottles) wins. Someone visionary and energetic from the south should take the mantle of leadership. What's even wrong with sensible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Judolisco(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prophet dey warn prophet... Wetin kanayo o kanayo no go see for shrine
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Uchedizzy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who be this one
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by adebwalex(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Skillsnigeria: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Prophet Isaac Moses of the Amazing Revelation Divine Ministry, Suleja, Niger State, has warned the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, against betraying his mentor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The cleric said any attempt by Osinbajo to turn his back on Tinubu could ultimately spell the end of his political career.

Prophet Moses also advised Osinbajo to shove off any atom of interest he has at the moment to avoid impending calamity.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, former Lagos State Governor Tinubu has openly declared his intention to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

The All Progressives Congress (APC)s’ national leader, who met with his potential predecessor in January, is aiming to achieve a “lifetime ambition”, come February 2023.

With Tinubu’s quest gathering serious momentum since then, there has been clamour in some quarters for his protege, Osinbajo, to throw his hat in the ring.

The Ogun born Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), has further fueled the speculations by playing his cards close to his chest, with analysts suggesting that he would eventually join the fray.

This could potentially pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu, the man whose back he has ridden on, over three decades, culminating at the Aso Villa.

But Prophet Moses has warned that doom awaits the VP, should he thread this path, noting that this would spell the end to his political career.

He said betrayal is a sin in the body of Christ and Osinbajo, as a pastor, should know better.

Moses likened Osinbajo to the disciples of Jesus Christ that betrayed him, adding that God detests people without integrity.

Quoting from the book of Proverbs 25 vs 10, he warned the VP not to “betray another person’s confidence. Otherwise, anyone who hears will make you ashamed, and your bad reputation will never leave you”.

“As revealed to me, I see a shameful end to Osinbajo’s presidential aspirations. It won’t end well. I have had this strong revelation for some time now and I can no longer keep mute,” the clergyman said.

“Osinbajo is one of us. He is loved and respected in the Christian body. We see him as an epitome of holiness. However, recent happenings have given us serious cause for concern.
Prophet Isaac Moses of the Amazing Revelation Divine Ministry, Suleja, Niger State, has warned the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, against betraying his mentor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The cleric said any attempt by Osinbajo to turn his back on Tinubu could ultimately spell the end of his political career.

Prophet Moses also advised Osinbajo to shove off any atom of interest he has at the moment to avoid impending calamity.

Ahead of next year’s presidential election, former Lagos State Governor Tinubu has openly declared his intention to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

The All Progressives Congress (APC)s’ national leader, who met with his potential predecessor in January, is aiming to achieve a “lifetime ambition”, come February 2023.

With Tinubu’s quest gathering serious momentum since then, there has been clamour in some quarters for his protege, Osinbajo, to throw his hat in the ring.

The Ogun born Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), has further fueled the speculations by playing his cards close to his chest, with analysts suggesting that he would eventually join the fray.

This could potentially pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu, the man whose back he has ridden on, over three decades, culminating at the Aso Villa.

But Prophet Moses has warned that doom awaits the VP, should he thread this path, noting that this would spell the end to his political career.

He said betrayal is a sin in the body of Christ and Osinbajo, as a pastor, should know better.

Moses likened Osinbajo to the disciples of Jesus Christ that betrayed him, adding that God detests people without integrity.

Quoting from the book of Proverbs 25 vs 10, he warned the VP not to “betray another person’s confidence. Otherwise, anyone who hears will make you ashamed, and your bad reputation will never leave you”.

“As revealed to me, I see a shameful end to Osinbajo’s presidential aspirations. It won’t end well. I have had this strong revelation for some time now and I can no longer keep mute,” the clergyman said.

“Osinbajo is one of us. He is loved and respected in the Christian body. We see him as an epitome of holiness. However, recent happenings have given us serious cause for concern.

“For example, he has failed to outrightly deny nurturing a presidential ambition. This is un-Christly. By now, he should have cleared the air. But if he wants to carry on with this ‘lust ’ for power, I am sorry for him.

“Tinubu, despite being a Muslim, has been the pillar on which Osinbajo stood over the years. It will be suicidal to go against him. I repeat it is a suicide mission.

“Osinbajo’s time will come. He shouldn’t jeopardize God’s purposes for his life. He makes all things beautiful in his time”.
“For example, he has failed to outrightly deny nurturing a presidential ambition. This is un-Christly. By now, he should have cleared the air. But if he wants to carry on with this ‘lust ’ for power, I am sorry for him.

“Tinubu, despite being a Muslim, has been the pillar on which Osinbajo stood over the years. It will be suicidal to go against him. I repeat it is a suicide mission.

“Osinbajo’s time will come. He shouldn’t jeopardize God’s purposes for his life. He makes all things beautiful in his time”.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Comedian2019: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hungry "prophets" everywhere.
Las las, he'll expect bullion van money to reach his side.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Arabaincubus: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Religious Blackmail!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
duro4chang:
The Osinbajo I know will never betray anybody.

he has already betrayed Tinubu. they are not on good terms anymore, why do you think he didnt visit him in London when he was sick? why do you think Tinubu made the comment about those "hidden"

osinbajo's dilema now is now that he has shown himself as a Judas to Tinubu he doesnt know what to do because he doesnt have the required support in the party to get the ticket. Those who are against Tinubu are not supporting him, so his only hope is Buhari. He is in no man's land all alone!!!
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by duro4chang(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

he has already betrayed Tinubu. they are not on good terms anymore, why do you think he didnt visit him in London when he was sick? why do you think Tinubu made the comment about those "hidden"

osinbajo's dilema now is now that he has shown himself as a Judas to Tinubu he doesnt know what to do because he doesnt have the required support in the party to get the ticket. Those who are against Tinubu are not supporting him, so his only hope is Buhari. He is in no man's land all alone!!!
Perhaps you do not know him. Go and make enquiry about him.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by murecool(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Every werey na prophet.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by AmazingELixir: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin

Betray a man that will fail...some of these so called gods of men sef.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Olamidexpres(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
That yeye prophet is under the influence of 10million naira, he no get Shirin sense. What is religion doing with politics. I hate it bad bad.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by RandyOku: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by WBworldwide: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by princeemmma(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prophet into politics, who are you too dictate or decide who is going end in shame
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by lomprico(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Onukwu prophet! Osy is a pastor and supposedly hears from God too. grin

#Tinubufightingdirty

1 Like

Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Perhaps you do not him. Go and make enquiry about him.

you are the one who needs to make enquiries.
Re: Prophet Moses Warns Osinbajo: "Do Not Betray Tinubu Or You Will End In Shame" by afamaustin(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Prophet of doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.