Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (35491 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ayobami212(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
This isn't true, bayelsa just moved into a new commissioned Nysc Camp
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by JoshB92: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Microbiologist should just use that bathroom as lab for growing algae ...wtf is that
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Breadnote: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Corps Member serving in Odi community, Bayelsa State, has shared photos showing the poor state of the Corpers Lodge where they live.

"Situation in Odi Bayelsa Corpers lodge. Maybe they should scrap NYSC. We can’t be suffering" he tweeted on Thursday.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
.Wats d l.g.a chairman. doin. abt dis.dis is so sad
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Can't the corpers carryout a sanitation work on their lavatories?
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Corps Member serving in Odi community, Bayelsa State, has shared photos showing the poor state of the Corpers Lodge where they live.

"Situation in Odi Bayelsa Corpers lodge. Maybe they should scrap NYSC. We can’t be suffering" he tweeted on Thursday.

All of you hat claim to be NOGERIANS ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This is more like a pigsty
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by GreyBlood: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
bayelsa1son:
I know some people will talk rubbish and generalize it to other places in Bayelsa...if u come to southern Ijaw and see corpers lodge especially in Angiama..we treat corpers like brothers give them the best accommodation but this corps members will not post anything about it...but when it comes to bad things they will quickly post it online
The Corpers lodge in Toro-Ndoro Ekeremor LGA was very nice there. Each of their rooms are ensuite, spacious and new. For accommodation, We lived like kings and queens there as each corper have access to a room and private kitchen.

The issue is that we don't have easy access to town as we have to ride boat for over 1hr b4 we could get to park to board buses to town.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kkk777: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Igbofam:
Bayelsa = PDP

Bayelsa despite all the money it gets from the Federal government is still no better than one local government in Lagos

Development is Zero
Projects that are meant for the people Zero

Just look at NYSC camp looking like a place where pigs are reared. No scratch that....even Pigs get treated better than this.

This is madness

Bayelsa is suppose to be Hawaii of Nigeria.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by GreyBlood: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayobami212:
This seem to be the corpers lodge in Odi not camp.

You mean the camp has been moved from Kaiama?
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
olaben16:
cheesy
this is gross, and all the leaders of that town, principal and coordinators should be arrested and locked up indefinitely.
Please tell us why sir
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kingsman66(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op be sure ooh
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God I already had dinner before seeing this cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by pmc01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Even if EFCC step in, they will only ask for their cut and bury the case.

All the Billions recovered since the beginning of this Buhari regime, can anyone account for it grin

Na so
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by IslamIncest: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Farid24224:
God!!!!!!!!!

See disease...no be menses dey for that ground?! shocked shocked
Konji go still make people fvck for that place. grin

Konji has no respect for time and place grin

I know say I don do am before grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
So because Dem be corpers,dem want FG make dem come do sanitation for dem abi?
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Charly68: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Blame the supreme court Governor for lack of facilities in such a place
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by dbonks(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
I served in Elebele Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Batch B, 2011-2012. We hadn't all that a fine lodge, but it was manageable, some corpers resided at the lodge, while me and others who were willing sourced for accommodation around town, got mildly comfortable place and served the country merritorously.
We had to erect and complete a one room apartment for the corper leader, from the cash generated from our CDS. So think what you can do to make yourself comfortable.
Note: not all part of Bayelsa has uninhabitable corpers lodge, some places have very comfortable lodge. Like Nembe, Emeyal, Ogbia, Imiringi not to even mention Brass....so stop generalizing because even some LGAs and areas in this country don't even have residence or accommodation for corpers.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ayobami212:

Corpers' lodge, not orientation camp.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by adecz: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
You'll be surprised at the billions
budgeted for this...☹️☹️☹️
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Jalaw: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Go and rent an apartment convenient for you, stop disturbing us.

If we say NYSC should be scrapped, you will argue.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
IslamIncest:

Konji go still make people fvck for that place. grin

Konji has no respect for time and place grin

I know say I don do am before grin

You be mumu!! smiley

You are a mumu man!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by OGBEREIJEBU: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
golbe1972:
Your level of reasoning is questionable!
What good side to balance what? Some people are just used to Poverty in all ramifications. In this modern world such an eye sore still exist and someone is here talking about showing the good side to balance......Balance what? That human beings deserve to live like this ? Or what are you trying to say?

You are pathetic in reasoning, as a facility manager, there is need for total assessment to determine if renovation or total reconstruction is needed.

No time to waste on you.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Seredebe: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Stop derailing every post abeg.
You no dey tire?
It's obvious that you turned this internet begging to be a daily Bussiness.
For a long time you will just enter every section and every post that is in frontpage and paste this story and start beginning.
Don't you have Relatives and loves ones in real life?
Even if shame no dey catch you just know that many people are tired bif you begging everyday online.

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ProudlyNGN: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Seredebe:

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how Anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues
No wonder. I just dey see this nonsense everyday in every section. That boy is a disgrace to his family.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Seredebe: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

No wonder. I just dey see this nonsense everyday in every section. That boy is a disgrace to his family.

I swear

I am happy people are beginning to call him out. Thanks to Stanchem029 and Rawhumper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Na some animals used and spoiled that place like that.... I am very sure that the state governor did not use that place.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Abi that ode.....his cup go soon full.

if he is later caught, he will be like a drenched kitten under the rain.

uote author=Seredebe post=111339336]

I swear

I am happy people are beginning to call him out. Thanks to Stanchem029 and Rawhumper[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by oyinella(f): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
How can I unsee what I just saw, op you should have told us that the pictures are graphic
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
silibaba:

You never see anything. Wait till tinubulistic enter grin.
stfu and get a life
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by silibaba: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
etzskillz:
stfu and get a life
Sowore for southwest president. we don't want tinibulistic.
Re: Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ProudlyNGN: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Seredebe:

I swear

I am happy people are beginning to call him out. Thanks to Stanchem029 and Rawhumper
Thanks for the update and testimony.
I'll personally start working on that bank account number that he dropped here. Even if it's a virtual account I'll go extra mile and bring him to justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.