Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. (2297 Views)

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choose One or Two and Tell Us How You're Doing It or How You Did It.

Answer only one or two of them. This is to motivate or give insight to others.

1. MAKE: How are you making money?

Or

2. SAVE: How are you saving / how did you save the small/big money you made?

Or

3. INVEST: How are you investing / how did you invest the small/big money you made?

Or

4. SPEND: How are you spending / how did you spend the small/big money you made?

Or

5. PLAN: How/where do you plan to make money?

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
You should lead the chat.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Paygram:
You should lead the chat.
I have led countless times — let me observe this time around.
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Haakeem(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Make,save and spend.... I would explain later.
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by SportsHD: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by youngsum(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Jmichael1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
i'm making money through my driving(tipper)work And investing it on loan apps by paying depts wen no wn gree finish...

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
SportsHD:
1. Freelancing, mining and trading cryptocurrencies.

2. I have a second bank account with the best bank in Nigeria, Union Bank (let me just put this here). It's basically my savings account, no debit cards, withdrawal is only at bank premises so that cautious me. Savings in usdt and auto piggy vest too.

3. Investment in myself, more knowledge and what gives me money, rigs and all.

4. Fuel, cravings, expenses of home and family, food, marijuana and nicotine.

5. Initial capital came from YouTube earnings, thanks to nairaland for making me and giving me the audience(2016-19) After, I increased knowledge, learnt my passion, filmmaking. With the major on motion graphics, vfx in short. Then added trading at first and then got details about mining afterwards.

I love what I just read. More wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by SportsHD: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Talking about reminiscing, I just went through my other moniker and found out that henrydion interacted with me back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/4316026/adsense-shortchanged-me-month

henry, I bet you've also forgotten about adsense money too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by sheanzy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
SportsHD:
1. Freelancing, mining and trading cryptocurrencies.

2. I have a second bank account with the best bank in Nigeria, Union Bank (let me just put this here). It's basically my savings account, no debit cards, withdrawal is only at bank premises so that cautious me. Savings in usdt and auto piggy vest too.

3. Investment in myself, more knowledge and what gives me money, rigs and all.

4. Fuel, cravings, expenses of home and family, food, marijuana and nicotine.

5. Initial capital came from YouTube earnings, thanks to nairaland for making me and giving me the audience(2016-19) After, I increased knowledge, learnt my passion, filmmaking. With the major on motion graphics, vfx in short. Then added trading at first and then got details about mining afterwards.
how do I open a no debit card account..
Banks staff keep telling me that's a must I must open with atm card
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jmichael1:
i'm making money through my driving(tipper)work And investing it on loan apps by paying depts wen no wn gree finish...

You borrowed from those loan apps?
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by SportsHD: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Jmichael1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:
You borrowed from those loan apps?

yes ooh guy,from 5 loan apps.

omoh i dn pay tire.
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Sheddy5(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Or

Or

3. INVEST: How are you investing / how did you invest the small/big money you made?

Or

4. SPEND: How are you spending / how did you spend the small/big money you made?

Or

none (for now)
any time i buy ******* i will start my adventure.
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by sheanzy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
SportsHD:

What bank is that?
If they're insisting, then collect the card, a verve precisely. If it's a bank that's not prone to fruad like union bank, you can just burn and melt the card. If it's other banks, collect the card and the next day, report it stolen so they'll disable the card. I think there are banks in nigeria whose mobile apps can be used to disable debit cards without having to call customer care or going to the banks.
thank u
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by MadeINchenzen2: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Or

Or

Or

Or

can you borrow me your girlfriend? I mean the fulani one...
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Galacious1: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Or

1. Amazon KDP

2. Buying things I couldn't afford before.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by ambitiouschap17: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Galacious1:

1. Amazon KDP

2. Buying things I couldn't afford before.

You don buy the jeep? You never give me my tithe

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by mrmayormedia: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
SportsHD:
Talking about reminiscing, I just went through my other moniker and found out that henrydion interacted with me back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/4316026/adsense-shortchanged-me-month

henry, I bet you've also forgotten about adsense money too.

AdSense was spilling crumbs for me. I found something much better.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by LogicBomb8: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2022
HenryDion:

AdSense was spilling crumbs for me. I found something much better.
And that was ?
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by KyrianOkeke(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:

Or

Or

Or

Or

1. Working a 9-5 with a tech company based in PH, affiliate marketing, blogging, freelancing, coaching.

2. I only spend money from my 9-5 (salary), the rest of my earning is saved, either in dollars or naira, depending on the job & client.

3. Personal development - I'm constantly getting new courses to improve my skillset. Recently, i'm investing a lot in financial education (stock & crypto trading). I also invest in properties & in human development (helping other people).

4. Personal upkeep, staffs, family & friends.

5. How I make money is online. I give value to people with the skills that I possess & they pay. My plan is to acquire more skills, so I can earn more.

5 Likes

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2022
KyrianOkeke:

1. Working a 9-5 with a tech company based in PH, affiliate marketing, blogging, freelancing, coaching.

2. I only spend money from my 9-5 (salary), the rest of my earning is saved, either in dollars or naira, depending on the job & client.

3. Personal development - I'm constantly getting new courses to improve my skillset. Recently, i'm investing a lot in financial education (stock & crypto trading). I also invest in properties & in human development (helping other people).

4. Personal upkeep, staffs, family & friends.

5. How I make money is online. I give value to people with the skills that I possess & they pay. My plan is to acquire more skills, so I can earn more.
On the right track. I like it.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:

And that was ?

Cryptocurrency and copywriting...

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Younext: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2022
4. I spend on whatever makes me happy

5. I have searched and searched bt It seems where and hw to make money seems far off. No plans for now
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Younext:
4. I spend on whatever makes me happy

5. I have searched and searched bt It seems where and hw to make money seems far off. No plans for now
You need to change your circle of friends.
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by FirstSon01: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:

Or

Or

Or

Or

1. Writing, automobiles and my dad grin

2. I have multiple bank accounts for the purpose. Firstly, when I get my monthly stipend, I split it into 4 parts. One goes to my mom (my surest bank, once it enters there I can't see it till the ending of the year), another to my spare account, another to my VBank and the last in my main account.

3. This one comes in quite a few scattered forms. I'm still very young now so I have time till I take on proper investments so my current method is improving my writing skillset, buying necessary gadgets and off course, buying crypto.

4. Food and data! This is my squander zone smiley
I'm quite a heavy data user, so I spend quite a lot on data. Plus, as a foodie, I have multiple cravings that I suffer myself to settle once a while.

5. Hoping to look into real estate in the future, that thing is a gold mine. And I hope to start a medical startup after school.

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
FirstSon01:

1. Writing, automobiles and my dad grin

2. I have multiple bank accounts for the purpose. Firstly, when I get my monthly stipend, I split it into 4 parts. One goes to my mom (my surest bank, once it enters there I can't see it till the ending of the year), another to my spare account, another to my VBank and the last in my main account.

3. This one comes in quite a few scattered forms. I'm still very young now so I have time till I take on proper investments so my current method is improving my writing skillset, buying necessary gadgets and off course, buying crypto.

4. Food and data! This is my squander zone smiley
I'm quite a heavy data user, so I spend quite a lot on data. Plus, as a foodie, I have multiple cravings that I suffer myself to settle once a while.

5. Hoping to look into real estate in the future, that thing is a gold mine. And I hope to start a medical startup after school.
Another lit comment. I'm also a heavy data user. Least sub is 20GB — Airtel mostly, but MTN at times.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by FirstSon01: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Another lit comment. I'm also a heavy data user. Least sub is 20GB — Airtel mostly, but MTN at times.

I stopped using airtel cause I realized it drains quickly plus MTN has better connectivity iny area. I think I average 16-24gb monthly. I think data should be cheaper in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by Younext: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
You need to change your circle of friends.
I don't have friends.

U can coach me
Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
FirstSon01:

I stopped using airtel cause I realized it drains quickly plus MTN has better connectivity iny area. I think I average 16-24gb monthly. I think data should be cheaper in Nigeria.
Yeah, that's true. All my years abroad, I have never bought data.

My cable subscription of around $60 or less has free router and free Internet. Unlimited. Nigerians are being cheated by DStv and all the telco companies. Anyway, any country that lacks technology will always be cheated.

DStv sub and Internet are supposed to be together.

Though, considering how terrible our currency is, 20GB for 5k isn't much. It's just $8.8.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Or Two And Tell Us How You're Doing It Or How You Did It. by RealEzee(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Guys into affiliate marketing please how does it work ,cos I got a product (beard growth kit) ,if I send you the pictures and details can you market it on your platform and earn profit off sales,I handle the delivery on your behalf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs / Man, 27, Says He Can't Find A Job Because He Looks Like A Child / Why Is Nothing Going On And Nobody In My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.