Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35259 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by yunqdady: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by tamcamp253: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Who give am
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by iyatrustee(f): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
The reason I prefer implanon....it's more effective

But wait so even with IUD your wife is pregnant

That means you guys are knacking with reckless abandone

It is more effective but healthcare practitioners will usually not offer the choice of hormone based contraceptives such as implanon to women who are susceptible to fat.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by ofuonyebi: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg carry go nau..afterall God is doing you a favour that others are crying for everyday!
learn to be grateful to him alone that giveth such a free gift

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by bigtt76(f): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Stop f@cking naaaa angry

JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by emmyN(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Juliet751:
Kids are blessing,just look for someone to take care of them.

This doesn't make sense you know. Have kids and look for someone to take care of them... angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by FireUpNow(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Baba too dey fire her ooo. Make try give her rest or use condom
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by funshint(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Be thankful, she's very fertile grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SocialJustice: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
AlphaAlex:
I just tire angry na the useless mods I blame for this nonsense
Na to dey blast them as them dey carry stupid matter come. We don't have control over what the mods do.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Abikeade11(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

incase you need a babysitter, I am available, free of charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by chloride6: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
I'm suspecting this story..
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Kemetals: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
My Brother don't get tired! as far as there is life there is always a way out. Kids are blessing. Don't regret a bit. A lot are praying to be on your condition. I understood the problem involves especially in abroad. I'd been in your shoe. I lived in abroad for almost 11 years i.e. both in Sweden and Scotland. In Sweden and Norway and most of the European countries your wife is entitled for a minimum of up to 6 months maternity leave with pay. as a husband you are entitle for paternity leave too. if this leave not enough then consider either you or your wife quitting from your job for a while to take care of the kids.. You can as well invite your mum or relative to come over to assist since paying for a nanny in abroad involves a lot of money. Thank God there are some stipends been paid for kids in most of the developed nation as far as you are staying legally.
i hope this advise could help

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Uprightness100(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
MrBrownJay1:

A) get better contraception
B) get an abortion
C) if you are that miserable taking care of two kids, imagine how it will be with 3 kids?!
[/s]
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MiracleMe7: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Rugaria:
How do you guys manage to mount a lady that just gave birth sef? I mean how do you do it!? I can't imagine going back there for a long time after she must have given birth.. Not like it's going to be as "sweet" like before, so why are you desperately climbing up there so quickly after the whole "violence" of giving birth!?!?
Don't worry you will know by the time you get married.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by muheeb01(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
IUD is not that safe why not try other family planning method...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by NoToPile: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �

Some married people do use condoms as a contraceptive means.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Karleb(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by NomzyJust(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Brethren get a condom. A proven safest way tested and approved by the Bro Association.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by mozona(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Oga tie ur prick join ur thigh
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by SugarGirl44(f): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
My only prayer for you is that she doesn't give birth to twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by uvie66: 9:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Juliet751:
Kids are blessing,just look for someone to take care of them.
see im mouth..... look for someone to take of them, that someone will cost them over #300000 a month or the mother have to stay at home full time. For abroad there's no mother in-law or housegirloooooo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Rugaria: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
MiracleMe7:

Don't worry you will know by the time you get married.
There's a chance I started living with a woman before you even finished primary school..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MyPoint: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

My brother, I know how it feels, because I have been in that shoe. But the truth is that pregnancy is a gift from God. Many are asking God for even one but you have 3 effortlessly. Please be thankful and give them your best. It shall be well wth you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by LordIsaac(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Aren't you the head of your home? Let me just reserve my comment. But I must add that you are a very careless person, I will not just use the word wicked.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by uvie66: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
This life no balance

Pikin wey people dey find...e reach ur turn u dey complain

God is merciful God
Why e no go complain the mama go automatically become full time housewife to look after the children.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by biggz82: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
No be you dey Bleep am, why you dey complain
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by uvie66: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Rugaria:
How do you guys manage to mount a lady that just gave birth sef? I mean how do you do it!? I can't imagine going back there for a long time after she must have given birth.. Not like it's going to be as "sweet" like before, so why are you desperately climbing up there so quickly after the whole "violence" of giving birth!?!?
the thing weak that place go be like motorway, the guy for wait for small go slow.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Rugaria: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2022
uvie66:
the thing weak that place go be like motorway, the guy for wait for small go slow.
You dey mind am...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2022
God will do what? Make a what? Africans, who use religion destroy una like this? Children are not from God. Your wife, your Partner Is pregnant because you made a choice to have sexual intercourse with her when she is ovulating. The science have been here with us for ages.

Actions have consequences. Simple as ABC... Na indiscipline be una problem. A total lack of self control. Religion is for the morally weak/lazy. Why accept responsibility when I can conveniently blame either God or the Devil for the consequences of my own selfish actions?

Nkem96:

God will make a way sir. Please don't terminate the pregnancy. Stay Safe!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Your wife is loamy soil... Ile olora... The Bible says be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth .... Bro God day your side

After this one...just hang booth and be prepared for multiple expenses...

Cos if few years them go be like tripplets and e go shock you.... Just double your hustle ..God will bless and provide for you...

Chai...wetin me day fine na him you just got on a platter of Gold... My first son is 10 already...i day pray for twins anyway make I hang my boot..

All the best bro

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by almarthins(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

For this kind of Nigeria economy. Ah! I salute Ur courage o! I no know say some men still dey get erection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vure Kingsley Ovonix Names His Son After Zuckerberg. Met His Wife On Facebook / Most Touching Experience I've Had In A While. / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.