Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 (35172 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Elidrisy20: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Send Dem to your grannies in the village
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by howardhooks: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Please don't abort the baby. There has to be a way to fix your situation, maybe get a relative from here to join you and take care of the kids while you both work. I remember an uncle brought the mother inlaw who babysat his four kids for many years.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by ejimatic: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?
I am aware IUD can make you pregnant but the possibility of losing the pregnancy is 80% naturally. Take what God has given you and plan well another time that is if yiyr wife truly wants a successful birth control method. This is so because some wives deliberately plan to get pregnant and deceive thier husbands that they are on contraceptives.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Gamesmart: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:
My wife got pregnant again even with an IUD. We werent planning for it. As these babies are so small and require so much care already.

Its not like raising them in the village. We live abroad and we dont get help. It means we always have to be with them if not for daycare but then we are working. We are already so tired.

I dont know if I am venting or asking for advice. We are grateful but we are so tired already... what to do...?

She is pregnant for another man?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Ybaby: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Tie your tubes. I love that you are not blaming your wife like an illiterate will.

You get to raise 3 kids at once .... so good thing
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by baby124: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Get a vasectomy if you don’t want any more kids. It’s really that simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Ybaby: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
eaglebeliever:
My wife had our kids through CS and we live in US. There was really no help and she feels really tired. We took almost 2 years before trying to conceive again and it was condom throughout. We had our second kid and she's not even seeing her period yet but she's so scared of getting pregnant again so its condom again until we start trying for our last kid. I'm a man who has seen her cut open twice to bring out our daughters and I feel the least I can do is to standby her and make the sacrifice. It has nothing to do with being weak, having waited to conceive for 4 years, I just dread the day when she will be pregnant and regret it and blame me for it. That will be stupid, especially thinking about the prayers we made to have our first child. I feel your pain bro, my daughters are 3 years apart and I know what I go through here in America. But again, the deed is done. God will see you through. Your pain can never be compared to the pain of waiting. Let that be your consolation.

The society saneness depends on men like you. Thanks alot. I mean it . Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by pedestal82(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Do you know any married people who use condoms abeg �
Yes I am married and I use condoms.
We use calendar method for contraception.
When ever she is on ovulation we use condoms, or state clear of sex.
My last child will be 3 on April 7th.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by TUTU147: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Invite your mom or her mom over or any female relation.God will surely see you guys through.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Congrats bruh grin

JonOfAustrlia:

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Killermamba: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Day care is expensive but condom is very cheap. Next time Choose wisely
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by errigdee: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2022
how come,oga u sef make ur ginta try dey rest
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by sync(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Go for vasectomy
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by olamoses75(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Oh! What a fertile woman!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by snoopz: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
When you dey give her your gbola, na water you think say you release inside her? Go family planning or use CD Iro na flesh you want
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by gidado14(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

sharpshooter plan na, if not you will get 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Larrykaysail(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

if you live Abroad go and sue the hospital .
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by HRMK: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
congrats to you both!
you are a sharp shooter while she is a good goalkeeper!but be prepared for the consequences!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Lepon02: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Ok.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by loffyloffy: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2022
See it as paying the price upfront.

All your kids are coming up same time.
So you pay the price of looking after them once...instead of scattered...it could be an advantage.

Just do a proper family planning after this..

In a few years you will be telling us how you and ur wife are done with looking after ur children, while some of ur mates are still given birth

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Krexpah(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Ride on boss try giv us a whole football team

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by gbame(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

It should have been "I impregnated my wife". Keep the baby and start other birth control methods like withdrawal method
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

They will all grow up at once, don't terminate the pregnancy and try as much as possible to help her out with the little you can and God will see you through �

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Vasectomy ............ grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by MadamOk(f): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Sir please be strong

God ways are not our way

I believe it a mata of time
God will make way where there seems no way #thewaymaker

Then go to the hospital for doc to plant that IUD may be if don shift due to the knacking
It seems you like to reach the end of Jerusalem grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by CowbellY: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Please. Consider an abortion. It is a purely medical procedure. If you’ve gone as far as considering an IUD, then you shouldn’t feel bad about an abortion as well I hope. And wear condoms too. Biko
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by justli: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) get better contraception
B) get an abortion
C) if you are that miserable taking care of two kids, imagine how it will be with 3 kids?!

So he should kill his child because of the difficulty of taking care of them? This is irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Abimbola198212: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulation in 2022 and Congrats in 2023
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Webbystar(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2022
JonOfAustrlia:

Bro think about vasotomy. It's the best option
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
baby124:
Get a vasectomy if you don’t want any more kids. It’s really that simple.
It's not that simple actually. Getting a vasectomy is not something you wake up one morning and decide to do.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by Arizoner: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
*cums inside wife*
“Oh my gosh it led to pregnancy”

cheesy
oh! am hórny. let me go and fúck my wife till she squirts on my bed
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 by justli: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2022
CowbellY:
Please. Consider an abortion. It is a purely medical procedure. If you’ve gone as far as considering an IUD, then you shouldn’t feel bad about an abortion as well I hope. And wear condoms too. Biko

Why do you think he should kill his unborn child?
Oh, the unborn is not living or it's not a child.
If the reason is scarcity, then any parent should be free to kill any child at any time to alleviate their suffering.

Life is never free of suffering, and an unborn child should not be killed because the parent want to enjoy themselves.
You'll forever regret killing your own child, op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.