Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. (43690 Views)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Stevecrown12345: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Looking for a way to make money online them DM with this number 08023956085
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by GUNITGuy: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
AlphaAlex:
sorry to burst your bubble but there’s no girl that’s not hoeing around bro wake up to reality no one even the one you think is pure she’s a hoe bro , stop being pained about women getting much more sex than you .
Getting more sex than another is a great achievement...
Clap for this Naija girls of this generation!! Highest sex getters than their male counterpart in the world ....
But remember you won't be young and beautiful all the time .... Another generation of girls are coming to do unto u worse than you are doing with people's husbands time will tell we shall see

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by gaftsoil(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
I agree because of my experience. I now enjoy this relationship because i do not care about who calls or where she goes. I don't even touch her phone unless she wants me to send her movies or musics. Everyday she wil be asking if i still love her because i am no longer jealous. I simply told her "I AM MATURED"

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by chrislu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
NOwazobia:
Firstly, the OP is not into any relationship. It is not hard to know, they are majorly brothel candidates.

Secondly, these are rules for fork boys and forks girls. Not for those who wants to take their relationship to the next level.

Lastly, the post made zero sense to matured mind. Surely for kids who walk around with erect joysticks.
I was patiently waiting for someone to say this, clearly the OP is both young and not matured enough, if u want a serious relationship with this mindset, trust me........ Your babe go leave u...... Babe wey like u like u, plus not all ladies hoe around.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by chrislu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
ProfessorAlex:
I don't think this post is aimed at a girl you love and wanna settle down with.
Can you apply same strategy with your wife?
Bearing in mind that even in marriage, people still cheat?
I mean not caring and letting her "explore her fantasies"?

Are these fantasies sexual? Why go into serious relationships or even marry when you still have sexual fantasies to explore?

Getting married or going into serious relationship implies both parties have observed and concluded that they want to be 1 single person hence, understanding and trust.

People process information differently, so this really isn't a gender thing. While some people respect people who shower them with attention and genuine interest for their daily activities, others see it as disturbance, thus, it is imperative to find the right person.

Showing you love or care about someone, man or woman, doesn't in anyway portray you as weak, unless you have some personality problems and you're simply projecting your problems on other people.

Please note that, different strokes work for different folks. With that being said, perhaps what you're proposing works very well with friendship with benefits and not serious relationships or marriages.

You can't love someone and not care about what goes on in their lives. Perhaps you're one of those weak ass men who girls have dumped countless times and you've adopted these ideologies as some defensive mechanism for your pains but, a real man is a man who knows how and when to show his emotions and also ensure his emotions don't get the best of him.

Women don't see you as weak when you show emotion, concern and care, they see you as weak when you cannot put them in their place when they err. A real and healthy man is one who's caring, emotional and also very ruthless when his woman errs, the man who puts her in her place is the man she comes to respect.

Unlearn.
5 plates of nkwobi for u jare
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalami3232:
You just settle down write nonsense and you dey happy because the ladies dey validate your baseless opinion.
Anyways, I no get time for long talk sha. But weather you follow our 9ja babes or you give them freedom ooooo, dem go still fvck around as usual. My only advise be say make una wey marry nonvirgins aka boreholes go for DNA sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you deflower your wife, oga go for DNA test ooooo. The pikin resemble me no be 100% guarantee say na your own"

Gbam
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by bigcee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pastorsmile:
The best way to live in peace is to be less concerned. The more you got yourself attached emotionally, the wahala for you
That's my opinion though.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by sleek82(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Obviously, campus relationships still dey shack op....we shall wait till you are old enough to get real advice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by usah4(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys that will always be in control of a ladys attention, respect and loyalty are the ones that does not give half a concern about what she does, where she goes, or who she's flirting with.

You can both be dating... but try to give her as much space to explore all her fantasies. Stop asking her useless questions that gives her the impression you are insecure...

when a lady knows you are insecure, you give her the impression that indicates she deserves a better guy than u !!! And trust me, it's a matter of time before she abandons that relationship.

Perhaps she thought she was dating the hottest guy in campus, but your insecurities has explained to her that you actually do not have the guile and guts to carry yourselves as the number one trending guy in campus... your insecurity will automatically put her on a mission to find the coolest and hottest lady's guy in campus and date him after dumping you.

She loves the fact that you feel insecure, she enjoys seeing you miserable like that... sweating on your balls to keep her all for yourself... you are the newest clown in the circus grin

You always call her phone to ask her whereabouts, you always want to know where she went and who was the guy she was talking to, you want to see who she's chatting with on Facebook or WhatsApp.

My guy stop all that and give her space... focus on other things and give yourself more attention. The less questions u ask, the less attention you give her... the more respect you command, the more attractive u will appear to her.

Be wise

Focus on other things like what?
You can't correct a person without giving him what he's supposed to do.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Olam09(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys that will always be in control of a ladys attention, respect and loyalty are the ones that does not give half a concern about what she does, where she goes, or who she's flirting with.

You can both be dating... but try to give her as much space to explore all her fantasies. Stop asking her useless questions that gives her the impression you are insecure...

when a lady knows you are insecure, you give her the impression that indicates she deserves a better guy than u !!! And trust me, it's a matter of time before she abandons that relationship.

Perhaps she thought she was dating the hottest guy in campus, but your insecurities has explained to her that you actually do not have the guile and guts to carry yourselves as the number one trending guy in campus... your insecurity will automatically put her on a mission to find the coolest and hottest lady's guy in campus and date him after dumping you.

She loves the fact that you feel insecure, she enjoys seeing you miserable like that... sweating on your balls to keep her all for yourself... you are the newest clown in the circus grin

You always call her phone to ask her whereabouts, you always want to know where she went and who was the guy she was talking to, you want to see who she's chatting with on Facebook or WhatsApp.

My guy stop all that and give her space... focus on other things and give yourself more attention. The less questions u ask, the less attention you give her... the more respect you command, the more attractive u will appear to her.

Be wise

So that she can get screwed from bestielization abi?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by alexmakaay(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
My brother if she is the one you want to marry, feasibility studies is allowed. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Carparts888(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
God bless u my brother, you said it all! 3 bottles of big stout for you
Gkemz:
Story story for Simps. Give a woman that kind of space op is SIMPly talking about, you'd lose her immediately.

Get things that attract women....

1. Money
2. More money
3. More money and investments.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by dake40(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gkemz:
Story story for Simps. Give a woman that kind of space op is SIMPly talking about, you'd lose her immediately.

Get things that attract women....

1. Money
2. More money
3. More money and investments.

What happens when the money stops flowing in?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by MisterKennedy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Juliet751:
Nice one op.

Hi Juilet

Is that your hair in your DP

It's so beautiful
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by medriano: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalami3232:
You just settle down write nonsense and you dey happy because the ladies dey validate your baseless opinion.
Anyways, I no get time for long talk sha. But weather you follow our 9ja babes or you give them freedom ooooo, dem go still fvck around as usual. My only advise be say make una wey marry nonvirgins aka boreholes go for DNA sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you deflower your wife, oga go for DNA test ooooo. The pikin resemble me no be 100% guarantee say na your own"

You think only “none virgins” cheat outside marriage and get pregnant by other men? Lmao.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Gallistotle1: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even after doin all these,she would still breakup with you coz she wud think u are too weak,u luv and pamper too much,u dnt care,u ought 2 b lyk her ex.
#insatiable life i swr
dats y dis life no balance at all.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise
Wow
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
kennosklint:
cheesy me wey never get time for myself finish na ehn ah go de kee masef for one hole tufia
grin grin
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Tonnierichy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise

Partly true, partly untrue. You can't have peace if you keep running after hoes. Also lots of guys want the hottest chic around and they forget her demands will be insatiable. Find you decent, humble and hardworking young lady and you'll have peace of mind.

I know some men will always be insecure irrespective of the kinda geh anyways.....but I don't consider them as real men sha so......

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by karkinase(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
NOwazobia:
Firstly, the OP is not into any relationship. It is not hard to know, they are majorly brothel candidates.

Secondly, these are rules for fork boys and forks girls. Not for those who wants to take their relationship to the next level.

Lastly, the post made zero sense to matured mind. Surely for kids who walk around with erect joysticks.
He is not into any relationship.. you don’t give ur woman free will to do anyhow in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by MideMrPossible: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Pass me the lighter sir

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Mrklemo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=111335534]Guys that will always be in control of a ladys attention, respect and loyalty are the ones that does not give half a concern about what she does, where she goes, or who she's flirting with.

Simps wont like this.
They all up in her business.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Boogyman557: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Pass me the lighter sir
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Ay04z(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
And overall have protected sex if want to do...
. Dey ride anything... No matter how innocent dey appear...don't loose guard...

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by EndRape2(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
You people should stop writting relationship post, when you do not have sense ,

You are not a woman, so stop talking what you think will make a woman stick to you, it does not work as you think.

A woman wants a nice and caring guy , women see love as a guy that can stand by them, and fight for them

Nothing more .

quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=111335534]Guys that will always be in control of a ladys attention, respect and loyalty are the ones that does not give half a concern about what she does, where she goes, or who she's flirting with.

Be wise[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by seyz91(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Forget all these relationship boyfriend, girlfriend shit jawe

Everything na scam
It's all transactional affairs directly or indirectly

Girls don't associate or date without immediate benefit anymore

Know this and know peace!
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Olatlaccon(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
I took my time to read all the replies and I've learned something new...what works for you might not work for other because we are wired differently...but the truth is that no man I repeat no man would like seeing her woman who he loves and vice versa to do shit without checking WTF is going on... perhaps it can happen when you are just in a relationship with someone you fucking but when it comes to your wife or someone you are n love with or building stuff with...what op said can't work....no matter what you do how how you do it woman can never be satisfied said a woman to her son....and this world we live in now please as a guy have money cos no matter how caring you are if money no dey they go leave us....PS... there's always a better guy out there no this and know peace....peace out
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by alphaNomega: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise
Gur forget all this format.

If your partner wants to cheat, being insecure or not does not change a damn thing. Even the space you give can end up being permanent as they move towards other lively fellas that gives them the much needed attention.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Xfemt(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise
no be lie
I’ve about five of them which I use this tactics on
Them de die de follow me like bees
Anything we meet I make sure I give them the best sex ever

Na so e suppose be
No cap
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Be wise

You are a true Red Piller.

You are a master in the game.

Respect.
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by gesmiles: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
if she goes there are hundreds of Ladies out there.. wanting u to ask them where are I going , who call u and so on...
Re: Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
You made 50% sense. Don't ask, but secretly investigate her on a regular for fear of infections (if you do it raw with her), not because you love her. Not all insecurities stem from love or fear of losing her — some are fear of infection.

I don't know why I always like your comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.