Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre (23607 Views)

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
But he singlehandedly sponsored n financed the activities of NADECO n Radio Kudirat that brought back democracy into Nigeria. He was not a governor then n he never looted so can we know how much your Igbo father contributed to bring back democracy to Nigeria before you can open your foolish on a Tinubu your entire household from your father mother suppose to be worshipping for redeeming your pathetic soul from military rule

Is it not this same democracy that they have plunged the country into debt?Lagos being the highest debtors.You think tinubu will spend 10naira and not collect 200 naira later?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Bluntemperor: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyiataata92:
My own here be say, how can an elected deputy governor represent a non government official at a function
Haba!!!!!!!

Whichever way,it's good for LASU and we hope it's in their cover!
It is a good gesture and should be sustained!
This reminds us of Alh.Lateef Jakande era-within 4-years and 4-months before the army coup,Lagos State was transformed with:
- good roads network
-Free Education was promoted- in all levels.
- Mini-Water Works in all the Local Govt of the State( we were in Igbobi- College then and water project moved from that place to Ilaje in Bariga)!
-Mini- Housing Projects in all the local govt of the State.
- 1st Television Station( LTV)
- 1st Radio Station ( Radio Lagos)
- Healthcare delivery was provided in all the local government!
-LASU was also established for the State
-Employment was generated in all the cranies of the State in four years and there was no political acrimony anywhere!
The Jakandes, theBola Iges,the Ajasins,the Olabisi- Onabajos,the Ambrose Allis- were not even asking for 2nd- term in Offices then because people are judging them by performance!
Today,we don't know the performance of the budgets- States or Federal and the politicians think the People don't know and don't care.The People or Masses are getting poorer and poorer.
It's shameful that the modern-day -Nigerian politicians are far off in their quest for power!
So,if,Papa Jakande spent 4-years to do all these,then how many years would our Politicians used in transforming Nigeria to become London or Dubai of our time and even some States with better revenue today because there was nothing like sharing of Oil Money then? Just imagine!
Things are really fallen apart with our politicians!
We must be ready to serve the people!
Only God can divinely help us!
God bless Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by hotwax: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

A former Exxonmobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer with investments spread all over the country? Tell me, what is your father's source of income?

Was he the owner ExxonMobil?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Beolly(m): 6:00am On Mar 25, 2022
richidinho:
From which purse?

Dude has no known source of income since 2007

Is he feasting on Lagos funds

Anyway,

Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku

Downgrading a thief while praising another thief.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Amotekun777: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

A former Exxonmobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer with investments spread all over the country? Tell me, what is your father's source of income?

Even the global CEO of Shell can't boast of such lest, an ordinary Accountant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Komu1048(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

No one should thank him sad

The Oga patapata of looting and god fatherism!

I often wonder what he'll turn Nigeria into after seeing the effects of what he's done to Lagos with people like MC oluomo

In Lagos state, all House members are loyal to him and not even the Government of the day, he dictates what should be done.

BAT just wants Nigeria in his pocket, he doesn't have any good intentions. He wants to run the country as he's running Lagos state sad

Let's forbid bad thing, Say No to Godfatherism!

The hate from ur tribe to this man is just too much n he had never put mouth in ur regional issue, neither had he spoken ill of your tribe. But u are always united to see him fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Athifku and Peter Obi have declared their intention to run for the presidency. You should concentrate on marketing them rather than sniffing Tinubu's farts upandan.

Except of course insulting Tinubu from morning till night is the campaign manifesto of the duo.

Is it true that Tinubu has no known source of income since 2007?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Soulsymbol99: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Na sanwo olu I dey pity. Cuz @ d end of the day, EFCC go use am warm office.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Komu1048:

The hate from ur tribe to this man is just too much n he had never put mouth in ur regional issue, neither had he spoken ill of your tribe. But u are always united to see him fail

Is there no truth in the post u responded to? Can u negate one thing qekng40 said about Tinubu in his post?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Basicend: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Where did he get such money from?

See the thief u people are campaigning for. .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Pipefitter: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2022
My own is how can a deputy governor represent a private citizen in an event?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by DrsultanNG: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

I often wonder what he'll turn Nigeria into after seeing the effects of what he's done to Lagos with people like MC oluomo

In Lagos state, all House members are loyal to him and not even the Government of the day, he dictates what should be done.

BAT just wants Nigeria in his pocket, he doesn't have any good intentions. He wants to run the country as he's running Lagos state sad

is Lagos not the best city in Nigeria?

Stop being petty and idiotic at the same time.

Is not good for you health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Komu1048(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Is there no truth in the post u responded to? Can u negate one thing qekng40 said about Tinubu in his post?

Just quit hating if you want to grow yourself
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Dja1(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Same format
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Tinubus political career began in 1992, that is 20years ago. Let's assume he retired from ExxonMobil as an accountant in 1992 in order to pursue politics. So how much did he make as an accountant that he now has 1billion naira to dash in 2022? Pls what are his "investments spread all over the country"?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Komu1048:

Just quit hating if you want to grow yourself

You haven't answered d questions:

Is there no truth in the post u responded to? Can u negate one thing qekng40 said about Tinubu in his post? kindly identify the hate u are referring to

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by legallyminded: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2022
iokpebholo:
See this mumu...How many Exoon mobil Worker u know wey fit donate 1 billionIf u don't have sense this year am sorry,u will b a mumu forever

Don't mind him. He's only deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Nadeol: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

I am neutral on this one, but please stop this rhetoric of "Former Chief Accountant....." I've been seeing you write that repeatedly.

You and I know that, that is not the source of his stupendous wealth. We all know the truth.

Support him if you want, but let us desist from hiding behind any smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by legallyminded: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Chikpat:

You are the silliest idiot in black Africa. Who told you only one man provided all the financial support for Nadeco The same way idiots now try to rewrite history by claiming that the one who looted Lagos the most is the one who developed Lagos even when we know he clearly performed the least of all Gov's here from 1999 to 2022!!! And not minding all the federal and military govts intervention projects in Lagos!
What was the exchange rate in the Nadeco days? The monthly allocation of many states in the Nadeco days were less than N70m
!!!
He wasn't a gov then but he already had drug cases to answer!!!! Tinubu is too dirty for a sane Nigeria only worthless slaves like you worship him. It's not my business but I do know he will never be the president of Nigeria. Never!!!
Don't even drag my father into this. You are too small to even reason that. Can you boldly tell us your father's name if you are indeed a son of your father?

Being a Tinubu supporter erodes one's self of proper reasoning. They also sniff shares from their paymaster and drug lord and thus can't think straight. Nitwits! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by legallyminded: 6:25am On Mar 25, 2022
post=111343403:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA himself

Even the Vulturegriller grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

You're minding bad belle ignomramuses? Many of them have had their future, and that of generations unborn, looted and pundered horribly to see them taking refuge in "no man's land" Lagos of Tinubu.

Yet they can never confront their local own thieves. It is only to be hounding Tinubu the Yoruba leader. That is why I want a return to regionalism. ASAP.

Let every Nigerian answer his/her father's name. We can never love or respect each other in Nigeria so best we micromanage Nigeria from a regional platform such as existed in the past that worked productively well till greed killed it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Orangeburger: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

Ode. E never took a dime from the eastern and northern part of the country. You better don't develop hypertension because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Orangeburger: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2022
richidinho:

Ok please help us post his income then, i want to confirm something

Some of you will die over Tinubu's matter walahi... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Zorn: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

how much was his salary as chief accountant ? . Mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Audio donation
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by eziemich: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Former ExxonMobil accountant my foot, as if na yesterday, how many years ago? And please mention just 1 of his investments spread all over the country. Your type is why Nigeria is in this condition today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Kingcalls: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

We are not as foolish as u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Buziness101: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Imagine.... A state deputy Governor representing a civilian.... Chai.... Who we offend

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by tollyboy5(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
fareed69:

You need to backup your claims with fact and figures not just ranting your mouth and typing rubbish by all your claims.
If he becomes the President better go and hug transformer.
I am quite sure people like you are children of no body.
Who is your own Father too.
Am quite sure he is somewhere looking for how to eat his next meal.
Drug case to answer in which court?
Please what again is leadership development
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by emmykk(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

Just shut up if you don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by PointZerom: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Athifku and Peter Obi have declared their intention to run for the presidency. You should concentrate on marketing them rather than sniffing Tinubu's farts upandan.

Except of course insulting Tinubu from morning till night is the campaign manifesto of the duo.

Just imagine what the supposed leader of tomorrow is posting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. / Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi Hosts Bola Tinubu To Dinner In Abakaliki / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.