Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre (23602 Views)

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Nauttyprof(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Dapinski:

Another black man who will not read and cannot bother to utilise google's amazing reserch capabilities for even a few second.

Enjoy your life of mediocrity and under-utilisation of your God-given talent that is mainly responsible for your failure you blame on me like Tinubu.

Another black man whose life is tied to supporting those who obviously and evidently looted the country's wealth for personal gains. One who is so pained that the obvious is spelt out and feels he needs to sell his conscience to his paymaster.

I don't understand your reasoning and it is obvious that you are an ass licker. So, we are both clear I am not a failure and there was nowhere in my post where I blamed him for anything. I think you are the failure here who feels you achieving success is tied to him.

Nigeria cannot progress with people like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions:

Tinubus political career began in 1992, that is 20years ago. Let's assume he retired from ExxonMobil as an accountant in 1992 in order to pursue politics.

1. So how much did he make as an accountant that he now has 1billion naira to dash in 2022?

2. Pls what are his "investments spread all over the country"?

1992 is 30 years ago.

You really cannot make sense, right?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by swaggerjack: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2022
jaytee01:
I hope all past and present Chief Accountants of ExxonMobil are billionaires?

Abi dem pay Tinubu different?

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Joysammy: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

No one should thank him sad

The Oga patapata of looting and god fatherism!

I often wonder what he'll turn Nigeria into after seeing the effects of what he's done to Lagos with people like MC oluomo

In Lagos state, all House members are loyal to him and not even the Government of the day, he dictates what should be done.

BAT just wants Nigeria in his pocket, he doesn't have any good intentions. He wants to run the country as he's running Lagos state sad

Let's forbid bad thing, Say No to Godfatherism!

You don't look like human being at all. We should not thank him because it is Government money right?

How much of that can your father give?

People like you have been shouting Tinubu did not donate money to south western part except Northerners, now he has done it, and you are still stupidly complaining?

Government money! Tell your Dad to donate his private money to LASU or shut your stinky mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Kfed4ril(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
At least non of the states in the SE will be asked to pay, so why should that be your problem?

It’s our problem because he wants to come and do it at the National.
If he maintained it in Lagos we no send am.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
It's audio money..just like celebrity fake life. Iffa hear say dem give kobo...why is ASUU on strike,why didn't he donate to ASUU..na audio

qekng40:
Government money cool

I often wonder what he'll turn Nigeria into after seeing the effects of what he's done to Lagos with people like MC oluomo

In Lagos state, all House members are loyal to him and not even the Government of the day, he dictates what should be done.

BAT just wants Nigeria in his pocket, he doesn't have any good intentions. He wants to run the country as he's running Lagos state sad

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

well said bro. May Thunderrr blast Tinubu and his generation
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
fareed69:

In your dreams?
And if he becomes the President go and hug transformer.
make your mama first hug the transformer. Bastardddd
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Atiku you are supporting, is it not only government work he did all his life? And you open your dirty mouth to question Tinubu.
Have you seen 2 bullion vans taking cash to Atiku? Tinubu got 2 bullions vans to supply him money in an election he was not an aspirant.

This one we expect 40 bullions vans with stolen cash
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:

lol. Thank you lexy2014 , its so unfortunate they want me to lie about the old man sad

its unfortunate that some folks will rather be psychophants than see the truth
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

1992 is 30 years ago.

You really cannot make sense, right?

That's lovely but You haven't answered my questions:

Tinubus political career began in 1992, that is 20years ago. Let's assume he retired from ExxonMobil as an accountant in 1992 in order to pursue politics.

1. So how much did he make as an accountant that he now has 1billion naira to dash in 2022?

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by SEO2002: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
Exactly what the criminal Pandora Peter Obi did when he was caught sharing 10 10 Naira to your fathers in the attcjed photos.

you're as foolish as your mother
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by SEO2002: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
fareed69:

You need to backup your claims with fact and figures not just ranting your mouth and typing rubbish by all your claims.
If he becomes the President better go and hug transformer.
I am quite sure people like you are children of no body.
Who is your own Father too.
Am quite sure he is somewhere looking for how to eat his next meal.
Drug case to answer in which court?
the way your father will die eeh. I'm pretty sure your mom had sex with a wild dog before conceiving you. Ba$tard
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by buckeyemedia: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Government money cool

Donated 1 billion Naira from his Mobil Pension? Ali Baba of Lagos State.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Tundex911: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Whether BAT � like it or not, God dey

Smh
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

That's lovely but You haven't answered my questions:

When you prove you have learnt how to count, I promise to answer. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by wilyparker(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2022
One man donates billions of naira and no one is asking his source of income.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu! Baba nla thief!
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by berbs: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Tufiakwa.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

When you prove you have learnt how to count, I promise to answer. grin grin grin

I really really love that u joined the conversation by quoting me. I can see your mathematics prowess on display especially since u have superior IQ than any human that has ever lived. Kindly resolve these mathematics questions:

NB: kindly use the 30years u so expertly calculated as the period under review
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Donated 1 billion Naira from his Mobil Pension? Ali Baba of Lagos State.

How much is his Mobil pension?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Campaigning already?
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Starz825(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyiataata92:
My own here be say, how can an elected deputy governor represent a non government official at a function
Haba!!!!!!!
Guy apart from Godfatherism
With all due protocol...
Tinubu Is a high rank APC Chieftain in Lagos and in Nigeria as a whole....
Deputy governor is also a party member of APC......
And he did a whole lot to bring them into power...so he can be represented...they are not mates... grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by qekng40(f): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
well said bro. May Thunderrr blast Tinubu and his generation

Amen Sis.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by qekng40(f): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Joysammy:

You don't look like human being at all. We should not thank him because it is Government money right?

How much of that can your father give?

People like you have been shouting Tinubu did not donate money to south western part except Northerners, now he has done it, and you are still stupidly complaining?

Government money! Tell your Dad to donate his private money to LASU or shut your stinky mouth.

Drink water, you will be alright after he loses election.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Miracle2022: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lagos money given to Lagos university. No thanks.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by seyz91(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mtcheewww!

I only envy entrepreneurs like dangote, otedola , mike adenuga, tony elumelu and the likes,

You see those polithiefians, i no dey value or envy them at all cuz na abu money wey dem steal dem dey use do abu alejo
Vixlot:

https://leadership.ng/366896-2/
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

I really really love that u joined the conversation by quoting me. I can see your mathematics prowess on display especially since u have superior IQ than any human that has ever lived. Kindly resolve these mathematics questions:

Prove you have learnt how to count first. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by seyz91(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
cheesy
richidinho:

Ok please help us post his income then, i want to confirm something
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

Prove you have learnt how to count first. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal / Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.