Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre (23605 Views)

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by seyz91(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Amen oo

Cuz i pray he doesn't, he's too greedy a man!
Chikpat:
They should collect it. Tinubu could not afford a billion naira before he became the Lagos Gov. They should collect it, it is their money.
Meanwhile, the only good thing about Tinubu's presidential bid is that the people will get back some of their money he stole...he will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

I really really love that u joined the conversation by quoting me. I can see your mathematics prowess on display especially since u have superior IQ than any human that has ever lived. Kindly resolve these mathematics questions:

1. So how much did he make as an accountant that he now has 1billion naira to dash in 2022?

2. Pls what are his "investments spread all over the country"?

NB: kindly use the 30years u so expertly calculated as the period under review

1......................2 ...................3 .......................4 ........................... go on. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

1......................2 ...................3 .......................4 ........................... go on. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are u saying that with your mathematical prowess and record breaking IQ, u can't answer these simple questions?

1. So how much did he make as an accountant that he now has 1billion naira to dash in 2022?

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Gamesmart: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u saying that with your mathematical prowess and record breaking IQ, u can't answer these simple questions?

I would, but you wouldn't be able to understand if you can't count up to 30 and can't even comprehend the difference between "stupidly" and "poor". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7044543/ahmed-musa-inspects-estate-lekki/5#111329907

Low IQ na low IQ! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Aboguede(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Campaign money movement!

Vixlot:

https://leadership.ng/366896-2/
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

I would, but you wouldn't be able to understand if you can't count up to 30 and can't even comprehend the difference between "stupidly" and "poor". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7044543/ahmed-musa-inspects-estate-lekki/5#111329907

Low IQ na low IQ! grin grin grin

But with all your high IQ, these questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by 00FFT00(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:
Naseauting dead brain bigoted Igbos lunatics like you mirror the grotesque of your hopelessness unto others but neither I or Tinubu are in a class you of or morons you breed in Alaigbo.

In you miserable life can you comprehend what a "vision" is ? I doubt that because no gov in Alaigbo from 1999 seem to have any idea what that is. Tinubu's vision is already manifested across Nigeria from his effort in Lagos. Prior to 1999 who among your household know what PSP or how to generate IGR Lagos amass today. You think such vision is achieved by spoking Mkpuru Miri senselessly like you do in Alaigbo ?

If we ask your bigot of a father to list a single project the FG intervened in Lagos since 1999 Tinubu became you will not be able to mention a single but instead I can list wretched states like Anambra Ebonyi Imo Enugu Abia Lagos state which Tinubu transformed as been feeding Tru it resources.

Your father that is the village idiot is who should not be dragged ? Dude you no get sense at all.

You just spoke like the compound id10t you probably are.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Akanbiedu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Have you seen 2 bullion vans taking cash to Atiku? Tinubu got 2 bullions vans to supply him money in an election he was not an aspirant.

This one we expect 40 bullions vans with stolen cash

I am sure you will like to get from that Bullion van money, an Atiku supporter like you. Money is your God nah. Stop pretending for your followers joor.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Akanbiedu:

I am sure you will like to get from that Bullion van money, an Atiku supporter like you. Money is your God nah. Stop pretending for your followers joor.
People of zero integrity,..... it is your wealth that is in that van but Tinubu has cornered it and giving you 2-2k
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Fortune109: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Arabaincubus:
An official of government representing a private individual? Nigeria is a useless place.

Really pathetic!
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by BeeNG3: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good work.Jagaban the next Nigerian president. More blessings to you
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by poiZon: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
simpleseyi:

A former Exxonmobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer with investments spread all over the country? Tell me, what is your father's source of income?
Before diezani became a fed minister, who was she?
How come she be thief but tinubu isn't even when her position in the oil industry was higher than tht of tinubu?
Also she married a military administrator..
Former governor.. She has only one child which means she doesn't spend much taking care of the home front.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by tyinfinity: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
TINUBU THE FATHER OF COWARD ODUMEGWU OJUKWU THAT RAN AWAY WHEN HE HEARD THAT BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WAS IN ENUGU TO PICK HIM
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Invictuse: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is it not this same democracy that they have plunged the country into debt?Lagos being the highest debtors.You think tinubu will spend 10naira and not collect 200 naira later?

Isn't that beta than the Pandora criminal that can not spend a kobo but looted over $500M into his daughter Pandora account from the democracy Tinubu invested his life saving.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Invictuse: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Tinubu no go rule Nigeria... With which votes does he want to win with? SW

Same vote with Pandora criminal Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Invictuse: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
You fools hate the truth why not state which of my claim is false instead of telling your father to fear God.

Goodyness:

Make una fear God small nau sad
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:

Isn't that beta than the Pandora criminal that can not spend a kobo but looted over $500M into his daughter Pandora account from the democracy Tinubu invested his life saving.
This stupid democracy where tinubu is stealing right left and centre.
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Invictuse:

Same vote with Pandora criminal Peter Obi
ATIKU IS THE MAN TO RETIRE APC TO OBLIVION... PARTY OF DEMONS... GATHERING OF WICKED HARDSHIP MERCHANTS
Re: Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre by fareed69(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
SEO2002:
the way your father will die eeh. I'm pretty sure your mom had sex with a wild dog before conceiving you. Ba$tard

He is already dead so all goes back to a God forsaken child like you from a useless father of yours.
No be Chimpanzee impregnate your Mama .
Bastard Pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel / PDP Will Bounce Back-Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.