Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) (73786 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Musa is really a very wise guy he has a lot of investments in the north.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Whoknowsme: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.
All of them are not the same and don't reason like you madam
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Successlane: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
heniford2:
who asked you all this question undecided madam

Forgive her, she's only a woman, feeling for a fellow woman, whom she felt has been unfairly treated
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
Totilopussylick:
Mention one of the ex footballers that has asked you for help
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy
samista:
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don't generalise it as you said "he will surely betray

Like it's so sure and to let you know, not applicable to everyone as we have heard and known of the likes of Moses Simon and Ninolowo

Some men still stick to their partner since the struggle time till blowing time
Iyaebe:
Each time I see this ugly boy,I get so angry over what he did to his first wife,the only woman that truly loves him and stood by him when he had nothing only for him to repay her loyalty and love by marrying another wife.Presently he’s doing everything possible to win her back but the woman has refused to come back to him(I know this first hand).Men will never think twice to betray a woman no matter how much you shower him with love and support,so let no lady waste her time with a struggling man because he will surely betray you when he’s successful.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you're observant, you'd notice that this one no follow dem go Tinubu house o.

When you see someone engaged with his time, you'd know.

I really feel Okocha and his friends have wasted 50% of their football goodwill over the years.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by shantti(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
isaiah4life:
When I hear, "Daddy, I want to be a footballer when I grow up".

The next morning, I will get he/she a boot, jersey and register him/her in Pepsi academy.

No time, abeg. Football seems to be the next big thing after God. wink

All the same, congratulations Ahmed Musa for this milestone. More wins!

I swear, my kids both boys and girls must play ball. If I hear, dad, I want to be an engineer when I grow up Them go collect, I will beat them

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.
Shatap
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by merits(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thandiubani:

Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa has taken out time to inspect his multimillion dollar estate.

It was reported that Super Eagles skipper dolled out N1.4 Billion Naira for the estate of terrace houses in Lekki which is currently under construction.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cbd3rrxA5Ej/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKXgq4xx1bU
This is what I like to hear, good one Musa.Aboki wey get sense.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Hausa boy with Igbo man brain
his Mumsy na Edo woman. His second wife is from calabar. Now you get my point abi
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by IbileIfe: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aboki with Igbo sense.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
samista:
The architect needs a knock on the head. It's looking like a shopping complex rather than a residential estate.

Oga na Lagos o

Land na manage
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
madjune:
If you're observant, you'd notice that this one no follow dem go Tinubu house o.

When you see someone engaged with his time, you'd know.

I really feel Okocha and his friends have wasted 50% of their football goodwill over the years.

Must does not belong to that crop of players
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

He was brought up in the east. There's no way you're a south east product and behave stupidly.
Aad Musa was born and brought up in Jos, Plateau state. He never lived in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Germi9:
No privacy for residence?
Exactly my thoughts.
I wouldn't live in a place like this, neighbours are too close for comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good investment... Congratulations to him
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
shantti:

I swear, my kids both boys and girls must play ball. If I hear, dad, I want to be an engineer when I grow up Them go collect, I will beat them

Lolzzzz!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Aaay: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
That’s massive
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Germi9: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Exactly my thoughts.
I wouldn't live in a place like this, neighbours are too close for comfort.
Gbam!!
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by realestate99: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
georgeakins:

It is inferiority complex. Ibos are known for that . They boast about little things that don't matter.

Kanu Nwakor is owing Skye Bank over N800m, after a football career that spanned over a decade. I s he not Ibo?
You are on point, Great inferiority complex masked with aggravated chest beating, but we can see beyond the veil......it sucks to be them.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Where in d East?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Woow
So Kanu is owing Sky bank such huge amount of money.

Yes
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Gamesmart: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

That means there's no poor Igbo man anywhere on planet earth

Do you know the difference between the words "stupidly" and "poor"?

You are struggling with grammar?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

Do you know the difference between the words "stupidly" and "poor"?

You are struggling with grammar?

Do you know the difference between the words "stupidly" and "poor"? If you do, pls tell us the difference or you are struggling with grammar?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Gamesmart: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Do you know the difference between the words "stupidly" and "poor"? If you do, pls tell us the difference or you are struggling with grammar?

Just another of your daft moment that I caught you out on? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try and read, comprehend, then think before talking, so I stop making you look like a fooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by somehow: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Those footballers you count as poor are from which "region?
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

Just another of your daft moment that I caught you out on? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try and read, comprehend, then think before talking, so I stop making you look like a fooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But almighty professor can't answer simple questions:

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

But almighty professor can't answer simple questions:

You don't have to be a Professor to know that "poor" and "stupidly" mean different things. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just have to not be a dumbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

You don't have to be a Professor to know that "poor" and "stupidly" mean different things. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just have to not be a dumbo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But yet u still can't answer the simple questions:

Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by achimendy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Iyaebe:

Why are you talking like an ignorant person. Is ahmed musa the first Muslim to marry two wife, or are you trying to tell me you dont know he's a Muslim. The first wife left because ahmed musa decided to get married to another woman, which is acceptable in Islam but the lady refused and left. So dont blame the guy for no reason,he did what's right according to his religion.
Re: Ahmed Musa Inspects His Estate In Lekki (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Low IQ is a bad thing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Osaze Odewimgwe's Epic Response To A South African Fan / Morocco Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 0) On 10th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.