Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason (335 Views)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
I just made a comment on a thread about internet slangs and meaning. And most of the slangs and abbreviation i posted were gaming terms like afk, nab, nub, noobs, fps, ping, lag etc and the comment was deleted immediately and was served a 24hrs ban.

I want to ask if gaming terms and slang are censored word on nl?
Re: I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason by Xenry: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
There are some words that will get you auto-banned for 24hrs once posted on Nairaland.
Re: I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
You were probably banned by a spam bot or so..you either wait or mail the mods to unban you... kiss
Re: I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just 24hours na e u come here dey complain.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided
Re: I Was 24hours-banned For A Stupid Reason by Choilila: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2022
serving 6+6=12=1year ban

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Scenario At 16 / I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday / Sleeping With Animal In Nigeria Can Land You In Prison For 14 Years - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.