Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It (364 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / My Friend's Husband Had Affair But It’s Me She’s Angry With - I Knew About It.. / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It by jojo2023: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
I want to remain anonymous. I know some people will curse me for this, its ok but please also don't forget to advise me. To err is human.

Some months ago, I met a very attractive girl at a job interview. We both came for the interview in a mortgage bank. She was interviewed first and she waited for me. We left together to my place and had s3x.

After that, I didn't hear from her again. Like a week later, she called me that she got called to come and pick up her employment letter. I was happy for her but told her I was not called.

After she resumed, I think someone was fired or they resigned. So they called me back like almost 3 weeks after. The very week I resumed, my supervisor at work, told me she likes me and asked if I had a girlfriend, I said no...she asked me to hang out with her after work.

Thats how we started seeing each other. To my amazement, the..

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/23/true-life-story-we-had-a-consensual-affair-but-i-have-to-lie-about-it/

Re: We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
La click La bend like crayfish...

1 Like

Re: We Had A Consensual Affair But I Have To Lie About It by Naijanascam: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na today?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation- Home Remedies 100% Cure! / 7 Things You Should Tell Your Wife Everyday / Ship The User Above You With Another User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.