Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ... (7766 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money / Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Alaefulu(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2022
NAwa oo.but do refund am his money sha

6 Likes

Re: ... by Flashxxx: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: ... by Flashxxx: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2022
[

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Pofgrace(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

Full hairy chest you mean

A Favour was done to you

If they left u u would use that phone for 20 more years

U people that don't pity phones not knowing they have lifespan too

Iriat
lol used it for 20 years indeed

A favor was done to me you say,

Let's call a spade a spade are you now encouraging repairguru or what are you insinuating here?

1 Like

Re: ... by DeathToAfonja: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Pofgrace:
lol used it for 20 years indeed

A favor was done to me you say,

Let's call a spade a spade are you now encouraging repairguru or what are you insinuating here?

I'm encouraging him for doing you guys a Favour in disguise
Re: ... by PapaNnamdi: 7:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Newbreed2018:
Are u his spokesperson, ally, Repairguru himself or u r plain stupid?
No sir, but I am always empathetic in all I do,
And I have lived long enough to know a scammer from a legit hustler, repairguru is not a scammer. I don't even know him, never met him.
But I knw alot of scammers and their modus operandi

2 Likes

Re: ... by Pofgrace(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2022
DeathToAfonja:

I'm encouraging him for doing you guys a Favour in disguise
bruh no be so
So he's doing me a favor by spoiling my phone and making me lose more than 50k because I want to replace phone screen?

1 Like

Re: ... by PapaNnamdi: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Newbreed2018:
Are u his spokesperson, ally, Repairguru himself or u r plain stupid?
No sir, but I am always empathetic in all I do,
And I have lived long enough to know a scammer from a legit hustler, repairguru is not a scammer. I don't even know him, never met him.
But I knw alot of scammers and their modus operandi

1 Like

Re: ... by PapaNnamdi: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Pofgrace:
he's a scam and not efficient

This dude legit spoil my pixel 3 last year

I can say it with my full chest he's not competent
shut up, how will you feel if someone defames ur business and personality like this,
What is wrong with you ppl on this platform
Re: ... by Flashxxx: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
shut up, how will you feel if someone defames ur business and personality like this,
It was never my intention to do this, God in heaven knows.

What would u do when u have exhausted ur begging, pleading, for ur money to be returned and the person in question ignores u?
3 months is a long time bro!

It will only get worst.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Pofgrace(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I'm resisting the urge to use derogatory words for you

I'm not defaming him that's the truth

How will you feel losing your phone, money and precious time, I never called him out because I've moved on from it but ,he can't be doing this to everyone
Not everyone forgive ND forget

7 Likes

Re: ... by PrinceInTheNort: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2022
amrepairguru:
good morning my people of nairaland. This guy that called me out surprised me a lot as this is not the first time he bought screen from me and I waybill to his state. This will make it the fourth time if am not mistaken. I ordered for his screen umidigi a3pro which I never knew it will take this long. We are always in touch and I use to update him on everything. I realize that this will take alonger time and I told him that I will refund his money. I don’t understand why he called me a scam and why he said have not been picking his call cos I just his missed calls this morning. He called me when I had slept. I promised to refund him yesterday and for me to wake up this morning and see all this. You people should not always think that it’s only you that have mouth to talk by coming to nairaland and blackmail somebody.

Why didn’t you tell the story of how am trustworthy when you have sent money to me in the past three transactions we had and your screen was waybill without any story. Why not tell the story of how those unpopular screen of Ukitel C17pro also was waybill to you . The same way things are hard for everyone but I never said I will not refund you . Why is my family involved in this? . Until you delete all this post i will not do anything. @flashxxx @ newbreed2018 @dragnet @seun and to others
Scammer pay him back his money and stop giving excuses . Why are you so wicked?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2022
From what I'm seeing here, it's a logistics delay from china not scam from him

Someone gave me iphone 6 to repair the power , I noticed that the panel has died .

I told him I will need to buy another panel for him, since November last year I have been posting him but he has been understanding.

I ordered the panel from AliExpress since and they have not shipped it yet, the seller chatted me up to explain a delay in logistics due to lock down there, and I have promised the guy this month end

If at the end of this month and it's not possible, he will think I'm scamming him.

1 Share

Re: ... by Homeboiy: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Same umidigi A3 pro screen is causing issue between me and somebody

He gave me money and the phone to buy the screen since September last year.

I couldn't find the screen to buy and I haven't refunded him in full,

I had to go meet him last Sunday after series of threat .

He begged I order the screen for him but I asked him if can have patience for 3 months for the screen to arrive.

He didn't give a direct answer

I decided not to order it yet
Re: ... by ecomalchemistry: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Homeboiy:
From what I'm seeing here, it's a logistics delay from china not scam from him

Someone gave me iphone 6 to repair the power , I noticed that the panel has died .

I told him I will need to buy another panel for him, since November last year I have been posting him but he has been understanding.

I ordered the panel from AliExpress since and they have not shipped it yet, the seller chatted me up to explain a delay in logistics due to lock down there, and I have promised the guy this month end

If at the end of this month and it's not possible, he will think I'm scamming him.

Thank you for taking out time to explain the process flow.

If I repair phones for a living and a customer needs a replacement i don't have readily available, what's the best way to go about it.

- I let the customer know that I'd be ordering the replacement part from Ali express and it might take some time for it to be delivered.

- ask if i can proceed or not...you always need to ask just I case of any eventualities such as this so that I won't be accused of fraudulent activities.

- share screenshots of my conversation with seller of the replacement part seller and myself to ensure transparency in business dealings.

We live and we learn everyday.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Zankut: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Flashxxx:
It was never my intention to do this, God in heaven knows.

What would u do when u have exhausted ur begging, pleading, for ur money to be returned and the person in question ignores u?
3 months is a long time bro!

It will only get worst.
Hi
In as much as i do not condole any form fraud (be it in whatever form) but i think putting up the pictures of his wife and little kid is going way too far. i understand you have pressing monetary needs yourself, but I'd advise you not be careless how you go about retrieving your funds, especially with what you have stated about your wife.

Also please be careful what advice you decide to take here, Cheers

1 Like

Re: ... by Flashxxx: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
[

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by ecomalchemistry: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Zankut:

Hi
In as much as i do not condole any form fraud (be it in whatever form) but i think putting up the pictures of his wife and little kid is going way too far. i understand you have pressing monetary needs yourself, but I'd advise you not be careless how you go about retrieving your funds, especially with what you have stated about your wife. Cheers

Oga, stop being emotional here. If I ask you to refund the money back to the OP, you go vanish.

You don't have any right to tell the OP what to do.

It's his money and his business. If he feels the best thing to do is to drag him and his family members so he can retrieve his money, let him do so.

Scammers / fraudsters are very heartless people...they are so meek when it's time to collect your money...when its time to return it back they act like demons.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Flashxxx: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2022
[

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by sauceEEP(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Repairguru refund op money and the thread will be taken down.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Zankut: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2022
amrepairguru:
good morning my people of nairaland. This guy that called me out surprised me a lot as this is not the first time he bought screen from me and I waybill to his state. This will make it the fourth time if am not mistaken. I ordered for his screen umidigi a3pro which I never knew it will take this long. We are always in touch and I use to update him on everything. I realize that this will take alonger time and I told him that I will refund his money. I don’t understand why he called me a scam and why he said have not been picking his call cos I just his missed calls this morning. He called me when I had slept. I promised to refund him yesterday and for me to wake up this morning and see all this. You people should not always think that it’s only you that have mouth to talk by coming to nairaland and blackmail somebody.

Why didn’t you tell the story of how am trustworthy when you have sent money to me in the past three transactions we had and your screen was waybill without any story. Why not tell the story of how those unpopular screen of Ukitel C17pro also was waybill to you . The same way things are hard for everyone but I never said I will not refund you . Why is my family involved in this? . Until you delete all this post i will not do anything. @flashxxx @ newbreed2018 @dragnet @seun and to others

You should be looking for an amicable way to resolve this, not this braggado statement of yours, do you even know how serious this is? you have pictures of your wife and kid associated with scam

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by sheggsliveth: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
If you do order from AliExpress you will understand better....though am not an engineer but I know little bit of it, AliExpress has been delaying now a days.

I ordered for Huawei MediaPad T3 8 inch and oneplus casing, it arrived Nigeria within 2 weeks spent 2 weeks in custom costody.

Someone sent me money to help him order for his Moto screen, despite on how I think they over deducted me,I never received the items.

I just want to say,there may be delays I guess you still have to excercice more patients.

1 Like

Re: ... by ecomalchemistry: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
amrepairguru:

lol at the condition you are giving the OP before you return his money.

you no well at all, you are not well.

you fraudulently obtained someone's money without remorse and you have the effrontery to type this rubbish ?!

If this guy get shop for computer village, we suppose storm there drag am for market square...what a Scumbag !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by ecomalchemistry: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2022
sheggsliveth:
If you do order from AliExpress you will understand better....though am not an engineer but I know little bit of it, AliExpress has been delaying now a days.

I ordered for Huawei MediaPad T3 8 inch and oneplus casing, it arrived Nigeria within 2 weeks spent 2 weeks in custom costody.

Someone sent me money to help him order for his Moto screen, despite on how I think they over deducted me,I never received the items.

I just want to say,there may be delays I guess you still have to excercice more patients.

Did you read the post well or you are just jumping into conclusion..

The fraudster claimed he had the screen in his shop, collected money and started with china importation.

If you did not have the screen at hand, its a simple thing. 'Bros, i no get this screen o...but i fit get an from Ali express, the only drawback is that it'd take some time before it gets down here. If you are cool with it, fine...if not...that's okay'

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious / My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!! / Solution To Operamini Browsing With S40 Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.