Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts (16175 Views)

Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by wink2015(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2022
That is a wrong act by the Polish government.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Thesaint141(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022
eburuu:
tunder fire ur mama
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by infogeneral: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2022
I think Putin will eventually be frustrated and he will be forced to do something catastrophic, like unleashing nuclear or biological weapons because so far things have not been going according to plans.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by 10kgod(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2022
potent5:
The way Poland de show themselves openly, even UK dey do with style. No wonder it was the first country to be invaded by Hitler.

De show yourself any how, NATO will not save you when the time comes.

grin.. I swear nah Poland dey flex muscle most again Russia in Europe. It's like Poland has been looking for excuse to deal with Russia before.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Gadaluck(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
byteem:

Russia can dare .. if he tries it he is over for putin... he will be taken out.. fork within moreover a nuclear botton is not like a missile launch .. protocal plenty no let war film decive u

Lol @war film. No film here we are talking of reality. Protocols or not Putin has enough sycophants in his cabinet to okay it should he wish to launch a nuclear attack. And I agree he will probably be taken out but at what cost? Countless number of lives will be wasted. Both civilians and soldiers alike. Remember the most dangerous man on earth now is Putin, a suicidal man with nuclear power and excess ego.

And also remember countries like China and North Korea will likely ally Russia if ww3 start and they're both nuclear armed. Right now Putin is following the footsteps of Hitler. And what do u think would've been the outcome of ww2 if Hitler had nuclear arsenal? Ur guess is as good as mine.
I think right now the world leaders need to thread cautiously cos things can easily spiral out of hand. This current war will be child's play compared to a nuclear ww3.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by infogeneral: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
I think Polish government is very bold even more than the US and the UK. After the threat from Russia that no country should interfere, Poland was the first country to openly supply weapons to Ukraine and
thereafter other countries followed suit. That's why Ukraine is still standing today.
Sometimes it is good to dare

2 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Gadaluck(m): 8:01am On Mar 25, 2022
infogeneral:
I think Putin will eventually be frustrated and he will be forced to do something catastrophic, like unleashing nuclear or biological weapons because so far things have not been going according to plans.

Exactly, and if he does that now it will only lead to more horrendous catastrophe.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Psalmistproject: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
nijanigga:
Gan Gan, wahala dey oh ,do the arithmetic
I never really thought of this.
If this pattern is true hmm....
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Psalmistproject: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Johnrake69:
Poland and Russia have always had a bad relationship. Let's see if they can afford to look away from Russian cheap gas.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Putin in greater WOES. Putin just exposed what Russia has been hiding, that it is only a boastful country.

A month ago, Poland dares not to talk to Russia because of fear, but seeing what is going on in Ukraine, even Iceland can defeat Russia.
Putin is going down like mr Hitler. His fan boys on NL would now realize that they were not making sense on their analysis. Pride goes before a fall. Imagine Poland

3 Likes

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
KangaIye:
I hope Putin won't leave Ukraine to Face Poland Soon. That will be the beginning of world war III but grin
are you sure you are here with us ?
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
humberjade:
When you push a snake to a dead end, it turns back and faces you...I pray this man doesn't get frustrated to the extent of triggering his nuclear arsenal.
We are waiting. I hope Russian won’t be exonerated
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Polish people suffered during soviet rule. Hitler iand stalin invaded Poland and partitioned the country. After the fall of nazi, soviets ruled the country. After gaining freedom, Poland quickly join NATO.
Warsaw saw WAR that year from Hitler particular.but the poles are very strong minded people Sha..not the weaklings lot many Nigerians are.they aren't afraid of war.they ve seen it before.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by joyandfaith: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Warsaw saw WAR that year from Hitler particular.but the poles are very strong minded people Sha..not the weaklings lot many Nigerians are.they aren't afraid of war.they ve seen it before.

Yeah
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by michylabo(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2022
babajero:
I know the West is your only problem, but the same West wouldn't have been as foolish as Russia is, Russia a sovereign country wanted to help a breakaway part of Ukraine, but instead of arming them and giving them mercenaries to fight for them they decided to invade Ukraine a sovereign country like them with military capacity and a Russian flag.

What you said is exactly the point.
The west are not saints either. They have invaded other countries using fake stories like they did with WMD in Iraq... But they were smart about it. They brought the world to there side...as many bought that fake story of WMD.

Russia on the other hand gave a very lame story for this invasion. They went about it the wrong way. That's why many reputable countries are against them....

Either way, killings and war is not and never be an end result.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Benny6944: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2022
I thought NATO aren't strong?? Op saying NATO are weak. outside NATO who is Poland lol.... but they have been pushing for WWIII while Russia can't do nothing.. because they don't want to buy market that will purge them lol... attack in one is an attack in all lol

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Obviously Putin miscalculated, he didn't see all this happening so fast and more would still happen.

Worse of it all was failing to capture Kiev in less than a week of invading Ukraine.

Don't mistake Poland for Ukraine.

Poland is stronger than Ukraine by all military standard.
Warsaw had seen war in the past
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by torqque7(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
Putin in greater WOES. Putin just exposed what Russia has been hiding, that it is only a boastful country.

A month ago, Poland dares not to talk to Russia because of fear, but seeing what is going on in Ukraine, even Iceland can defeat Russia.

I'm telling you o, but now everyone knows how incompetent the Russian military is,very soon Congo military will dare Russia too grin grin.

Poland's reasons for the account freeze is making me lol grin grin..this na see finish and Russia can't do shit..

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by torqque7(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Benny6944:
I thought NATO aren't strong?? Op saying NATO are weak. outside NATO who is Poland lol.... but they have been pushing for WWIII while Russia can't do nothing.. because they don't want to buy market that will purge them lol... attack in one is an attack in all lol

grin grin Russia getting served by Poland back to back hot hot and they can't do shit

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Padipadi(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

I think their president should head the EU and NATO. D guy aint gat time for long thing!
yes o.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
potent5:
The way Poland de show themselves openly, even UK dey do with style. No wonder it was the first country to be invaded by Hitler.

De show yourself any how, NATO will not save you when the time comes.
As it stands today, Russia can’t fight or sustain offensive on many fonts

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Lightorder: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

Polish people suffered during soviet rule. Hitler iand stalin invaded Poland and partitioned the country. After the fall of nazi, soviets ruled the country. After gaining freedom, Poland quickly join NATO.
that is building alliance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Gbamsulotely grin
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by michylabo(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Heathrow44:

fear is better than respect and putin has rode on fear for decades, Warsaw has even decided not.to buy Russian gas with rubles,.who.in this world stockpiles a weak currency like the Russian rubles, I think putin is condescending too low and fighting like a cheap thug on the street

Very true.
Putin is a thug like all those Fadeyi boys.

He pushes political opponents through the window.
He poisons other political opponents.
He invades a sovereign country because he feels he has men and weapons.
He sacks even his own shadow...

Now the world police are after him...

Really Putin though having all the resources in winning this war, has shown that Russia are just lot of noise when compared to western powers. I fear that his thuggery nature will push him to break bottle on Ukraine and release either a chemical, biological or nuclear weapon...
This as we know it will be the end of world peace.

Putin can't deal with competition.

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by sosereal201(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
nijanigga:
Gan Gan, wahala dey oh ,do the arithmetic
this world war won't happen
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Story's upon story's
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
babajero:
Manipulate how?
Russia never wanted NATO expansion to her borders but the foolish Ukrainian government went against the agreement they had with Russia after WW2,never to join NATO and allow its eastward expansion.But Russia, the West and Ukraine had a series of talks with little or no result on the issue of NATO and preventing its expansion to Russia's borders.Duration that time,Russia was amassing military troops near Ukraine's border in readiness for combat, should Ukraine break the agreement.
But foolish Ukraine was being sweet talked by the west.
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by ifeanyiclement: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Johnrake69:

One way or another they will have to be recognised to end the current crisis. The Minsk Agreement tried to address that.

Kiev's persecution of indigenous Russians has divided the country. Banning Russian language and culture is a war crime and Nazis move. I wonder why the world is blind to that. Ukraine is a horrible country and even after this war I don't see Ukraine surviving it's internal civil wars as the west continue arming and training the right sector with Nazis ideology.
The only division in Ukraine is on the mind of Putin and his inspired separatists who were minute compared to the rest of Ukraine, we should not key to Russian propaganda because the president of Ukraine is an ethnic Russian and Ukrainians have never been so United like this time that they were invaded
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by torqque7(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2022
10kgod:

grin.. I swear nah Poland dey flex muscle most again Russia in Europe. It's like Poland has been looking for excuse to deal with Russia before.

grin grin Exactly lol Poland don get Russia for mind tay tay
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by ifeanyiclement: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Russia never wanted NATO expansion to her borders but the foolish Ukrainian government went against the agreement they had with Russia after WW2,never to join NATO and allow its eastward expansion.But Russia, the West and Ukraine had a series of talks with little or no result on the issue of NATO and preventing its expansion to Russia's borders.Duration that time,Russia was amassing military troops near Ukraine's border in readiness for combat, should Ukraine break the agreement.
But foolish Ukraine was being sweet talked by the west.
Please Google and read about the Budapest protocol signed between Ukraine and the major world powers before they disarm their nuclear weapons, Ukraine is a suvereign country and can choose to join whatever defense pact it pleases. Please stop exhibiting your ignorance here
Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by Johnrake69: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
ifeanyiclement:
The only division in Ukraine is on the mind of Putin and his inspired separatists who were minute compared to the rest of Ukraine, we should not key to Russian propaganda because the president of Ukraine is an ethnic Russian and Ukrainians have never been so United like this time that they were invaded

Lol... And they have been fighting internally in the Donbass region for 8years. Make them go retake Donbass region. Don't be deceived by the news. More than 5M Ukrainians already left last week. Na the Nazis elements in Ukraine they make noise. After this crisis watch and see what becomes of Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts by torqque7(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Dpharisee:

Rubbish, what is highly classified meeting as if it was done in the moon. The larger population of the world see NATO as nothing but greedy white racists

Larger population of the world in your imagination you mean lol larger population kor. Abeg close mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Who delegated you as spokesman for the larger population of the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse / France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.