Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like (6788 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mazing:
cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain you. Foolish afonja
pain who? cheesy
You are typical useless and stupid Igbo boy so not surprised by your response..
Retarded fellow

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Mazing: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
pain who? cheesy
You are typical useless and stupid Igbo boy so not surprised by your response..
Retarded fellow
cheesy cheesy I_mbecile Cry me an ocean grin. Na your ashawo mama and rapist papa dey useless and stupid grin grin grin grin. Omo ale jati jati grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Couzy21(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
My cousins hometown but I am Yoruba, nice place no cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mazing:
cheesy cheesy You and ur stupid father are criminals na cheesy cheesy cheesy. Afonja pig grin grin
useless igbo criminal that his news will soon hit frontpage of how he was sentenced to death in Indonesia for drugs grin grin
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Kaymansion(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abriba has always been known as small London from time immemorial.
Nice one Op!
very very correct, I have been there before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Bastardlyrich: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Who is doing Tom and D.ick measuring competition with th op now ? What's with all this very childish 'I better pass my neighbors ' mentality that is very common among Igbo people ? It can only be one thing - acute sense of inferiority complex !

Shior,Omo aijeberi ti n japo aya ! What am I even saying ? Aren't they village dwellers in the true sense of it !
Coword that's what you are.
Ask me y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by VEHINTOLAR: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Coword that's what you are.
Ask me y

Mtchew,mumu !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Bastardlyrich: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mtchew,mumu !
Is that your father,old fol grin grin grin
Cowardics is a disease,in Yorobga land grin grin grin
Derty pigg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Rugaria: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only people suffering from a serious dose of inferiority complex are you and your ilk!

This thread has fckall to do with you…the OP never for once mentioned you or your ethnicity by name…..nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to open the thread! All this, yet you still take offence and have the false impression the OP opened the the thread in an attempt to measure dick with you and yours!

I see threads opened by Yoruba and Fulani on their kinsfolk, state or region, to do exactly what this OP is doing with his! I either ignore them or have a look and move on. I don’t immediately get overcome with fury thinking, ‘how dare he wanna measure dick with Ndigbo’! Such a reaction smacks of a deep-seated sense of paranoia and fear/hatred for others you see as some sort of ‘competition’!
They project their inferiority complex by accusing others of displaying the same complex...
I don't understand why they are ALWAYS upset and rilled up over any thread that tries to paint the East in good light. The whole thing is unbelievable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Mazing: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2022
LILTJAY:
useless igbo criminal that his news will soon hit frontpage of how he was sentenced to death in Indonesia for drugs grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy Useless yoruba ritualist that your news will soon go global for being sentenced to death after mining your parents skull for rituals grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only people suffering from a serious dose of inferiority complex are you and your ilk!

This thread has fckall to do with you…the OP never for once mentioned you or your ethnicity by name…..nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to open the thread! All this, yet you still take offence and have the false impression the OP opened the the thread in an attempt to measure dick with you and yours!

I see threads opened by Yoruba and Fulani on their kinsfolk, state or region, to do exactly what this OP is doing with his! I either ignore them or have a look and move on. I don’t immediately get overcome with fury thinking, ‘how dare he wanna measure dick with Ndigbo’! Such a reaction smacks of a deep-seated sense of paranoia and fear/hatred for others you see as some sort of ‘competition’!
Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Victerica(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2022
helinues:

Bully? What's the meaning? Could you have been a culprit of it?

Wondering where that came from

I think, u are very heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ablejesus26(m): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2022
horsepower102:

This forum gives Nigerians the opportunity to show their true colors.

Thank God for nairaland helping me to learn the true feelings of other tribes.

There is a saying “Give a man a mask and he will reveal his true face”

And you can vouch for the personality of the person typing whatever here? undecided
Need you be remembered that it's a faceless forum and anyone can create a moniker and become anything at anytime�.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi And The Sacked Bankers / Ilorin Queen Of The Night / Infrastructural Development In Jigawa - A New World (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.