Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like (6780 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
You can't take half of the Nonsense you dish out?? you are immensely foolish. GTFOH useless Afonja "scratched faced" demonic miscreant...spits!!

inferior being leave me alone

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by AfonjaEmir: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2022
shut the hell up...little brained miscreant...spits!!

LILTJAY:
inferior being leave me alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

What I really want to say is out of the topic.

Just curious, what's happening to you, you stopped engaging in national Politics/intellectual discussion?

Like you lose the confident you used to have on this forum. What's happening.. Na sincere question oo

Please shut up or post the picture of your backwater village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiko1:

Please shut up or post the picture of your backwater village.

Even before I was born, my village get electricity, police station and other things some towns are not getting.

And all this building you guys are just posting in 22nd century, na decades ago we did that.

You guys really need LY to catch up

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
Never seen a people as inferior as this useless tribe before

Yet your inferior background could not allow you to post a picture of your stone age village to counter the poster. Please post the picture of your village or any village in your backwater domain which can rubbish Abiriba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Even before I was born, my village get electricity, police station and other things some towns are not getting.

And all this building you guys are just posting in 22nd century, na decades ago we did that.

You guys really need LY to catch up

In late 70s when I lived in Lagos, Ota was a regrettable village. Even Abeokuta was a one-street city. Do not mention Ijebo Ode or Ogbomosho. I had to be calm down a bit due to the "behind' found in Osogbo because I questioned the criterium used to classify Osogbo as urban city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiko1:

In late 70s when I lived in Lagos, Ota was a regrettable village. Even Abeokuta was a one-street city. Do not mention Ijebo Ode or Ogbomosho. I had to be calm down a bit due to the "behind' found in Osogbo because I questioned the criterium used to classify Osogbo as urban city.

You left the comfort of development region to be living in shambles SW area?

Please who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Arrant nonsense!!!! Being a Nigerian, you have to go where a person is posted to work. Western region of Nigeria never appeared in my dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense!!!! Being a Nigerian, you have to go where a person is posted to work. Western region of Nigeria never appeared in my dreams.

Posted to work? Are there no work in your region? Must you work for government before earning your living? I thought SE had been developed before Nigeria gained independence?

See where this guy wan carry goal post to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Arrant nonsense!!!! Being a Nigerian, you have to go where a person is posted to work. Western region of Nigeria never appeared in my dreams. I had chosen north central region (Middlebelt region) of Nigeria over western region any day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiko1:

Arrant nonsense!!!! Being a Nigerian, you have to go where a person is posted to work. Western region of Nigeria never appeared in my dreams. I had chosen north central region (Middlebelt region) of Nigeria over western region any day.

So your people residing in Makoko, Ajegunle were also brought to the region due to government work?

1 Like

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Posted to work? Are there no work in your region? Must you work for government before earning your living? I thought SE had been developed before Nigeria gained independence?

See where this guy wan carry goal post to?

As a matter of fact, my first and second choices were east central and north central.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Idiko1: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

So your people residing in Makoko, Ajegunle were also brought to the region due to government work?

A person from a region which boast of Makoko, Maroko and Ajegunle should not partake in a discussion centered on Abiriba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OBALOLA55(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

What I really want to say is out of the topic.

Just curious, what's happening to you, you stopped engaging in national Politics/intellectual discussion?

Like you lose the confident you used to have on this forum. What's happening.. Na sincere question oo
I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU BANNED FOR LIFE IF YOU DERAIL THI THREAD angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by kwametut: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
SOUTH AFRICA ARE THE FUTURE POPULATION GIANTS OF AFRICA grin PLS TELL BUHARI.

WHILE OUR NEIGHBOURS AUSTRALIA AND BRAZIL ARE UP THERE AS WELL. FUTURE WORLD GIANTS. cry cry cry cry

CRY NIGGAZ!!!!!!! Nigerians are Obsessed with SOUTH AFRICA. Please tell Linda Ikeji, Idah Peterside that SA are the FUTURE AFRICAN AND WORLD GIANTS. Yes the zoo will boss 2022-2100 AD after that we will be a pain your DARK BUTTS!!!!!!!

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Mazing: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
Never seen a people as inferior as this useless tribe before
cheesy cheesy But your useless rapist father is more useless and stupid na, after raping your olosho mum grin grin, to birth an slowpoke like you cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU BANNED FOR LIFE IF YOU DERAIL THI THREAD angry

Person wey just dey come back from the same banning..

grin

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OBALOLA55(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Person wey just dey come back from the same banning..

grin
ME JUST COME BACK FROM BAN undecided

YOU MUST BE DREAMING MONOGAMY grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by VEHINTOLAR: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who is doing Tom and D.ick measuring competition with th op now ? What's with all this very childish 'I better pass my neighbors ' mentality that is very common among Igbo people ? It can only be one thing - acute sense of inferiority complex !

Shior,Omo aijeberi ti n japo aya ! What am I even saying ? Aren't they village dwellers in the true sense of it !

2 Likes

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by IGBOSON1: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Who is doing Tom and D.ick measuring competition with th op now ? What's with all this very childish 'I better pass my neighbors ' mentality that is very common among Igbo people ? It can only be one thing - acute sense of inferiority complex !

Shior,Omo aijeberi ti n japo aya ! What am I even saying ? Aren't they village dwellers in the true sense of it !

The only people suffering from a serious dose of inferiority complex are you and your ilk!

This thread has fckall to do with you…the OP never for once mentioned you or your ethnicity by name…..nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to open the thread! All this, yet you still take offence and have the false impression the OP opened the the thread in an attempt to measure dick with you and yours!

I see threads opened by Yoruba and Fulani on their kinsfolk, state or region, to do exactly what this OP is doing with his! I either ignore them or have a look and move on. I don’t immediately get overcome with fury thinking, ‘how dare he wanna measure dick with Ndigbo’! Such a reaction smacks of a deep-seated sense of paranoia and fear/hatred for others you see as some sort of ‘competition’!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mazing:
cheesy cheesy But your useless rapist father is more useless and stupid na, after raping your olosho mum grin grin, to birth an slowpoke like you cheesy cheesy
mtcheew not funny
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idiko1:

Yet your inferior background could not allow you to post a picture of your stone age village to counter the poster. Please post the picture of your village or any village in your backwater domain which can rubbish Abiriba.
inferior attention seeking tribe
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by VEHINTOLAR: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only people suffering from a serious dose of inferiority complex are you and your ilk!

This thread has fckall to do with you…the OP never for once mentioned you or your ethnicity by name…..nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to open the thread! All this, yet you still take offence and have the false impression the OP opened the the thread in an attempt to measure dick with you and yours!

I see threads opened by Yoruba and Fulani on their kinsfolk, state or region, to do exactly what this OP is doing with his! I either ignore them or have a look and move on. I don’t immediately get overcome with fury thinking, ‘how dare he wanna measure dick with Ndigbo’! Such a reaction smacks of a deep-seated sense of paranoia and fear/hatred for others you see as some sort of ‘competition’!

Shut up !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Mazing: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
mtcheew not funny
cheesy cheesy cheesy E pain you. Foolish afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Mazing: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by VEHINTOLAR: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Well,I can't help it if what I said really hurts you. But it is what it is - gospel truth and I think you guys truly have to deal with it !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alia (APC), Dismisses PDP/Uba's appeal / Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves / Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.