Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (77623 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Joseph524:
God bless you for this reply..
People just like to say trash that suits them..
Here's is a picture of me in Moscow waiting for my next flight.
This guy's were legit begging to take pictures with me.
When I got to the Siberia, it all love out here..
I always tell people that want to come to Russia to open thier mind and learn the language. I swear u wouldn't want to leave a country you're being treated as a demi-God
I would say im happy to expect the worst from russian due to what the western media taught us and im more happy it is exactly opposite, same media wont speak about how brutal they are to black made us believe russia or USSR that has not slavery history with blacks are huge hater of black
Na people wey dey follow agenda sha
The only problem with russia is the language and obviously siberian weather
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by justwise(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Joseph524:
why are Nigerians always bitter!
I can comfortably tell you that Russia is 200 times better than Nigeria, and for those who keep lying to you that they are racist, it's a big fat lie.
This guy's see blacks demi Gods...
In my place of work and school they all want to be my friend..
Pictures of me in Russia

If you are saying this in 2023 then it shows that Russia is in dark age, This is the sort of thing you say before civilization.

Please stop getting exacted because people are taking picture with you because you are black.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
justwise:

If you are saying this in 2023 then it shows that Russia is in dark age, This is the sort of thing you say before civilization.

Please stop getting exacted because people are taking picture with you because you are black.
calm down,his statement summarises that Russians like black,will people take photos with you If they hate you?do you have a problem with Russians?

6 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
calm down,his statement summarises that Russians like black,will people take photos with you If they hate you?do you have a problem with Russians?

That is just a silly question.

If Blacks are seen as demi God in Russian then that simply means that Russians are still living in pre-civilisation era.

A white man in Nigeria will not be seen as a demi God and Nigerians will not be rushing to take picture with a white man because we are used to them, nothing special.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:02am On Jun 07, 2023
justwise:
[/b]

That is just a silly question.

If Blacks are seen as demi God in Russian then that simply means that Russians are still living in pre-civilisation era.

A white man in Nigeria will not be seen as a demi God and Nigerians will not be rushing to take picture with a white man because we are used to them, nothing special.

I thought you were matured than this,now I know why you are pained.your post reeks of anger.Dont be a racist

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by justwise(m): 5:40am On Jun 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I thought you were matured than this,now I know why you are pained.your post reeks of anger.Dont be a racist

Racist? Obviously you don’t know what that means. Only people with inferiority complex will get exacted because a white man took picture with them and are not ashamed to post it in public.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joseph524: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Trust me that guy criticizing Russia has not stepped his foot into Russia and knows nothing about Russia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
Joseph524:

Trust me that guy criticizing Russia has not stepped his foot into Russia and knows nothing about Russia.

I have no interest traveling to Russia even for all expenses paid for.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by okeysoninv: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Joseph524:
I always tell people that want to come to Russia to open thier mind and learn the language. I swear u wouldn't want to leave a country you're being treated as a demi-God
how much can one earn in a month working in Siberia?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joseph524: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
justwise:

I have no interest traveling to Russia even for all expenses paid for.
Bro you're just a frustrated bitter being.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Joseph524:
Bro you're just a frustrated bitter being.

Frustrated because of? That i'm unable to travel to Russia or other developed countries?

I guess you think people are jealous of you traveling to Russia and taking picture with Russians as a demi god
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joseph524: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
how much can one earn in a month working in Siberia?
It actually depends on the kind of Job u do Sha.
550-600k....

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by okeysoninv: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Joseph524:

550-600k....
nice, which city are you in. And what kind of job available there
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Disembark: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Joseph524:

550-600k....
Na hourly abi weekly
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joseph524: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
nice, which city are you in. And what kind of job available there
Siberia
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Joseph524: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Disembark:

Na hourly abi weekly
yes bro, it's per hour
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by okeysoninv: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Joseph524:
yes bro, it's per hour
lol,
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by eddy2farm(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]author=4everEdward post=111343836]Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Good morning.
Please need some information sir.
I want to travel to Russia to study bachelor in electrical engineering or plumbing related course.
I read their tuition and cost of leaving is cheaper to other european countries.

Some school I contact said I must do foundation course.
How do I start the process?
Can you help me with cheap university for the above course?
Is there a dependant visa for family?
Or how do bring my family when I settle in?

Can you help me with cost of getting admission , visa processing, and payment of two year tuition plus in a cheap university in cheeper region to reduce cost of leaving?

Please help me to no my budget.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nice2023(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Joseph524:

U have done well.

I like ur spirit.

Keep it up...many critiquing u have been battered front and back. Some became old while still being fed at home.

In fact, a good number of them don't like to hear that u are progressing,it makes them sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Ugwueke11(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thread have been derailed, destroyed and closed because of racism talks
well done grown up f0 0ls
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by oluyemi123: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ugwueke11:
Thread have been derailed, destroyed and closed because of racism talks

well done grown up f0 0ls
Normal occurrence with Nairalanders in the so acclaimed tier 1 countries they will always want to proof superiority to someone in other acclaimed tier 3 countries. If you say you are in Brazil , Russia, Chile na abuse , if you still come say you dy Italy , Portugal, Greece na abuse too. Allow people to live where they want in peace at least people live in Niger .Even the ones that don't have Nigerian passport knows the bad , the racist countries than the ones living in such countries.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by makaveli902: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Sanchez01:

You shouldn't have included the emboldened. Eastern Europe leads in racism, more than anywhere else on the planet.

Racism is prevalent in Russia, almost more than other Eastern European countries. It is so bad that there is a dedicated Wikipedia page for racism in Russia.

Ukraine, Belarus and others comfortable follow behind Russia as far as racism is concerned.

Don't believe everything you read.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.