Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (77625 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by iiifeoma320(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Ok
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Vixlot: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Why is everywhere empty?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by chukwuibuipob: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
shocked
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by cescky(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
angry
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Revolva(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Deals Bulk airtime to cash
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Bigchristo: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

My final destination is CANADA or FINLAND.

I’m not sure yet but I am still thinking and Contemplating undecided

But for now I am still here.

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Wait for my next update.
My brother or sister Russia is a nice place, forget all what the media said about them.

12 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MideMrPossible: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Person dey enter Russia in the midst of war.

20 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by ufotunang: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
How is the Russia economy now.... is the western countries sanctions affecting the Russia economy negatively and the Russia citizens and foreigners in Russia

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by BloomingDale(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Lol.

7 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Nice. Enjoy your new country.

Quick question, r Russian revolting against Putins attack on Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Zane2point4(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Their is a lot of job opportunities here in Russia, as of yesterday I went for this job opportunity but I was disqualified because I don’t know how to speak RUSSIAN. And the pay is p45,000 rubles which is 500usd

The only way you can Japa is through Study visa. Pls don’t let agent deceive you with work visa or any other visa.

Student visa is the best visa you can use to relocate you have rights just like their citizens

Russia visa is 3month but least the consulate can give you is 2 months visa and once you are in the country it can be prolonged…

Russia have 14 borders to china, Finland ETC.

Their are some universities that offers free education or scholarships for MSc students

And their are schools that has cheap and affordable tuition for BSc student also; so you have to make your research and find out more

First step to get a Russia student visa is

1. First and know the school you wanna apply write to them via their website and email them.

1a. Don’t just email one school, keep sending emails to different schools definitely one or two will reply your mail.

2. Legalized your documents Russia embassy

Documents to legalized are:
Waec
Neco
Bsc degree
Etc

Russia schools accept half tuition payment depending on your school once you have paid your fee the immigration in Russia starts processing your IV which is your invitation letter to use to apply for visa in the embassy either in Nigeria or any country you have your residency.

Meehn,love qatar airlines(a 5 star alliance member) that there boarding classic music deh off me, be like u deh enter space’

Congrats!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by E2000: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
I think I have a natural likeness for their women grin . They look slim tall and less complicated like the women we have here in Nigeria with big Asses with no brains .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by olaola(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

Wait for my next update.

Do you understand their language? Or do they lecture in English?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Mcowubaba: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Wait for my next update.

Some Nigerians self, you just enter Russia, probably not up to a month and you have concluded there is no racism in Russia undecided undecided
You go come here create thread after one year with some racist stories, we dey wait you, lol

Best of luck though

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by areaboyjoe: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Why the airport con dry lyk Harmattan

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by jimmynauty: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
hia putin go make your egoo worthless ...abeg how things for russajandi..and which betting company works for rwwanda and russia?

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Zane2point4(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
Their is a lot of job opportunities here in Russia, as of yesterday I went for this job opportunity but I was disqualified because I don’t know how to speak RUSSIAN. And the pay is p45,000 rubles which is 500usd

The only way you can Japa is through Study visa. Pls don’t let agent deceive you with work visa or any other visa.

Student visa is the best visa you can use to relocate you have rights just like their citizens

Russia visa is 3month but least the consulate can give you is 2 months visa and once you are in the country it can be prolonged…

Russia have 14 borders to china, Finland ETC.

Their are some universities that offers free education or scholarships for MSc students

And their are schools that has cheap and affordable tuition for BSc student also; so you have to make your research and find out more

First step to get a Russia student visa is

1. First and know the school you wanna apply write to them via their website and email them.

1a. Don’t just email one school, keep sending emails to different schools definitely one or two will reply your mail.

2. Legalized your documents Russia embassy

Documents to legalized are:
Waec
Neco
Bsc degree
Etc

Russia schools accept half tuition payment depending on your school once you have paid your fee the immigration in Russia starts processing your IV which is your invitation letter to use to apply for visa in the embassy either in Nigeria or any country you have your residency.

Meehn,love qatar airlines(a 5 star alliance member) that there boarding classic music deh off me, be like u deh enter space’

Congrats!

Buh isnt this a wrong time to enter a warring nation?
Wat if war excalate and putin uses nuclear weapons?

Isnt it obvious nato will fire theres too?

Hope u wont turn to nuclear dust?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Sanchez01: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Wait for my next update.
You shouldn't have included the emboldened. Eastern Europe leads in racism, more than anywhere else on the planet.

Racism is prevalent in Russia, almost more than other Eastern European countries. It is so bad that there is a dedicated Wikipedia page for racism in Russia.

Ukraine, Belarus and others comfortable follow behind Russia as far as racism is concerned.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by lailo: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Liar.....internet pictures undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Wait for my next update.
of course western medias had been lying to everybody. Western people are the founders of racism and terrorism! Russia had been a peaceful nation and I had never heard of them maltreating other citizens in their country.

7 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by ufotunang: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Wait for my next update.
....ok and how is the Russia economy now...has the western countries sanctions affected the Russia economy negatively and affected the Russia citizens and foreigners lm Russia
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
You no japa well, sanctioned country for that matter

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.

True, but it varies.

Generally, Russia has a race problem, but there are Nigerians who live there comfortably. ( there is a youtube video of a Nigerian who lives in the Far East of russia, and is even married to a russian wife with kids)
There is even a guy from Guinea bissau who is a mayor of a small russian town and whose constituents have no issue with him ( he is even in Putin's party self)
All in all, if you speak the lingo, have a legit means of livelihood and behave yourself, you may have no issues.

30 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by ken6488(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Mother Russia
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Make I begin plan to jakpa.
na to join dier military sure pass oo.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Sunsets: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Where are you?
4everEdward:
Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Enjoy the pictures
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.

UK citizens are more racist than Russians.
People mistook Russians not been friendly to a stranger for Racism.
Slavic people hardly talk to strangers.
Austria and Swiss are west yet God help you in that country as a black man

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
of course western medias had been lying to everybody. Western people are the founders of racism and terrorism! Russia had been a peaceful nation and I had never heard of them maltreating other citizens in their country.

They do. Racism exists there. Like in many European and Asian countries.

But at the end of the day, if you learn the language and have legit work, you may get accepted some.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Donpeak(f): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:

Wait for my next update.
Too early to say "nothing like racism"

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.