Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA (25674 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Goldbw122(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
So far it will not destroy Nigeria.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Jostoman: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2022
God bless United States of America

8 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by ajayiopy: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
North Korea says it is 'fully ready for a long-standing confrontation with the US' after successfully testing 'monster' nuclear missile capable of striking anywhere on Earth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10650451/North-Korea-releases-photos-test-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-capable-reaching-planet.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0az5jR0CtEo4kHvBBgC5k88AkBIRcMdBGgq2ErAz3CziPWtMZtbwqrX5M

WHICH NORTH KOREA,WHERE DEM DEY SINCE?
AWON OLOSHI
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
adefitim:
I pity Third and forth countries
Africa isn't third world

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Sometimes you'd wish u aren't a member of earth.

Diseases, immorality, wars, greed, gluttony, sloth etc..

Hopefully humanity ends with all the nukes. And maybe life will begin from primordial organisms in a better way cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA wants to police the earth like other people are thier transgender children but it won't happen and intellectual nations will put them in their place.
Yenyenyen. Respect to Yankee any day. Visit this country and have a change of mentality.

No missiles can near Yankee territory before it would be blown off.

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Mynd44:

These two countries are caught in-between 4 mad countries (USA, Russia, North Korea and China)
Ooh now I get your point.. cheesy
Four mad countries..kinda right tho.. grin
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Emmyblessed1: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Wait o
Assuming say the test fail and instead of landing inside japan sea e come go land for one country wetin for happen

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol..how many dem get? Something wey dem go fire down before e even reach US.

Waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Legendforte: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

How is USA trying to police the earth?
Or are you pained they are involved in Ukraine-russia fight?

They are the world power bro....they are meant to control the world....
Can usa leave their allies and nato and engage a country in a conventional warfare?
Like china, russia et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by ajayiopy: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
North Korea are trying to get relevant once more grin grin grin

USA will destroy those motherfuckers within a day grin angry grin

Trust me, it won't be as slow and incomplete like Putin's
THIER DESTRUCTION WILL BE COORDINATED BY THIER NEIGHBOURS,SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Walkee: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
North Korea are trying to get relevant once more grin grin grin

USA will destroy those motherfuckers within a day grin angry grin

Trust me, it won't be as slow and incomplete like Putin's
if they could, they would have done it already. Countries USA have leveled in the past did not even threaten USA security the way North Korea have done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Nigerians..very good with analysis especially issues concerning foreign countries especially yorubas.. Ask them how they lost ilorin and lokoja..ask them how in the 21st century, they lost Yewa and igangan..no damn answer.. These guys just suck I sweae

6 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by heniford2: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Mynd44:
In this whole madness the countries I pity are South Korea and Japan. Caught in the same space with Russia, North Korea, China and USA on the other side of the Pacific
Asin eeh is crazy Japan use to be a strong and powerful military country but recently i can't say more of them
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Mynd44: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Emmyblessed1:
Wait o
Assuming say the test fail and instead of landing inside japan sea e come go land for one country wetin for happen
It is just a missile. It would not be carrying a warhead (the part that explodes) so nothing will happen. Just one huge cylinder falling. It will hurt peoole but few people only

5 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Botlord: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

How is USA trying to police the earth?
Or are you pained they are involved in Ukraine-russia fight?

They are the world power bro....they are meant to control the world....
The last time I checked we have superpower not sole world power...

Indeed some people can't be saved..

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Elvictor: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
grin angry grin
The short man himself
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Edusouls(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Chai the great America is completely down, I repeat completely down, USA as it is can’t even fight and win any war now, internally they are badly broken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the president keep living in self deceit.. grin
Take care of your citizens before coming out to boast ... cheesy

A country where you don't have freedom of speech?
A country where the average citizen lives in extreme poverty..while the president keep adding weight..what a clown.. grin
Nairaland Attack dog of any country challenging the emperor abi idi amin of US ! Hope they paying you for your data?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Milly44(f): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

USA could not defeat Afghanistan or Vietnam etc you think war is easy.

My brother those two countries are hit and run to hide war
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sweetjohn(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

North Korea is a developed nation I know CNN won't tell you that. Google to see their beautiful cities.
Aspire to go there instead of USA or Europe since it's developed. you Muslim people eeh! una go soon push the world to be slaughtering una with anger on sight just the way China is doing. You people are just impossible to cope with and too jealous for a humanbeing to cope wirh

7 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nairaland Attack dog of any country challenging the emperor abi idi amin of US ! Hope they paying you for your data?
Ask that woman not me..kiddo stop quoting me mindlessly..
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by adelaja70(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Abeg make that Baby Michelin Tyre rest.... Before dem reason his mata.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kemistri4(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

USA couldn't destroy them
You're sounding like a prick RN....
Real niggarrs know USA doesn't want to destroy them....

It won't take up to 4 days for USA to destroy the both countries...

500000 Americans fought in Vietnam and over 58000 died. Lol

The Viet Cong and North Vietnamese bleeped America's ass and damaged them psychologically for years. Go read about the "Vietnam War Effect". The north Vietnamese captured the entire country and gave thousands of American soldiers PTSD for life despite carpet bombing of the entire country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
If Ghadaffi had this kind of weapon he could have been alive today working tirelessly for his people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ask that woman not me..kiddo stop quoting me mindlessly..
[/s]
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sweetjohn(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
Kim Jong and Putin should team up and bring US down.

I support this message cool
Any statement like this you simply know they are headslammers. I wish USA deal with all this morherfuvkers once and for all including those idiots in Nigeria. You people should thank una stars USA is a liberal state if not, if them say they are like China or Russia kind of government where sympathy and freedom means nothing to them, una for don hear weeeeee!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by SocialJustice: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
So? USA has enough nuclear war heads to burn the whole of Europe of the surface of the earth. But why una like violence like this? Na im make una no dey go anywhere for life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.