Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA (25671 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by mrksquare: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the president keep living in self deceit.. grin
Take care of your citizens before coming out to boast ... cheesy

A country where you don't have freedom of speech?
A country where the average citizen lives in extreme poverty..while the president keep adding weight..what a clown.. grin

The bolded got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by IMEI: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
sweetjohn:
The world will keep talking about you people bc you people are demons in human clothing. Just last 3 weeks a Pakistani bombed mosque and it's worshipers to death for what? Imaginary 72virgins. In Nigeria is a regular occurrence. All over the world same thing.

which world?

on this thread for example, you're the only one obsessing over Islam and muslims

not everyone is blinded like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by jimyjames(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
North Korea are trying to get relevant once more grin grin grin

USA will destroy those motherfuckers within a day grin angry grin

Trust me, it won't be as slow and incomplete like Putin's
You are a kid who knows nothing about war and super countries with nuclear weapons, you think so highly of America, can you please tell me when last they won a war? America is just hiding under nato union to protect themselves they are not that powerful
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA wants to police the earth like other people are thier transgender children but it won't happen and intellectual nations will put them in their place.

Anybody who underestimates the US or thinks they are mates will only have themselves to blame I assure of this. North Korea will e erased from the map.

It is not my making noise bt they will never learn.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Lovenorth: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Putin that Taliban defeated out of Afghanistan?
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A country where the average citizen lives in extreme poverty..while the president keep adding weight..what a clown.. grin
too much of CNN and hollywood is affecting your faculty
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Betscoreodds: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

If a single country controls the world w8thout no balance and check from another country, it is no different from the autocratic system of government you all condemned Russia and north Korea with. Imagine USA going overboard on some issues and UN cannot do shit, that is even more dangerous. But sentiments won't let you see that.

I tell you something is really blinding them to think properly.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Dpharisee: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Godjone:
grin

A message to Russia that they don't have monopoly for nuclear weapons .

The US doesn't make so much noise like this. When they mean you, you are finished
They are Russia allies, you are knowledgeable about foreign affairs
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

North Korea is a developed nation I know CNN won't tell you that. Google to see their beautiful cities.
That’s a brutal lie, please can you show me your results from “google” that’s also owned by the Americans so as CNN.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kwestionair: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
adefitim:
I pity Third and forth countries

The 5th world country (Nigeria) are only interested in killing her own citizens and burning down villages

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

If they ask you to prove that north korea live in extreme poverty now, you will go mute....

We have people that have gone there and the place is not developed. Please can you show us why you said it’s developed?
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
too much of CNN and hollywood is affecting your faculty

Too much of deliberate ignorance is affecting your faculty.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Hahahahahaha

Why is reading difficult for you people

You even picked one of the indices NK is better in and twisted it to Nigeria

Trying to hate USA makes one look and do stupid things mostly.

It's not hate. It's being objective. I don't buy news like you do. News house are like bloggers. They sell news for a living.

Do you know the technical advancement it take to build, maintain, test, deploy and scramble a bomb.

Do you know the resources involve.

The education, etc.

Small economy can't handle such. Forget the lies the news sell to you.

I picked one of the indices because the rest are under this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Saao(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA wants to police the earth like other people are thier transgender children but it won't happen and intellectual nations will put them in their place.
same mouth Russia made and small Ukrainian hold them over 4 weeks. Noise making is allowed but i think US isnt their mate.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by angelEmade: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

North Korea is a developed nation I know CNN won't tell you that. Google to see their beautiful cities.
You have no idea about NK!!!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Horus(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
North Koreans capital Pyongyang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sweetjohn(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
IMEI:

which world?

on this thread for example, you're the only one obsessing over Islam and muslims

not everyone is blinded like you
Then that's means am the only one with senses cos no sane person will ever see Islam as a religion but a gathering of blood suckers and America and Israeli haters. Isn't what they preach in your mosque every Friday?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sapientia(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thanksful:

It's not hate. It's being objective. I don't buy news like you do. News house are like bloggers. They sell news for a living.

Do you know the technical advancement it take to build, maintain, test, deploy and scramble a bomb.

Do you know the resources involve.

The education, etc.

Small economy can't handle such. Forget the lies the news sell to you.

I picked one of the indices because the rest are under this one.

You were still wrong in the one you chose

Any country that Nigeria is better than in power distribution is in a mega mess

Did you check their employment rate?

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
A country that was accused of possessing of nuke was invaded and attacked,while a country that over and over not only produced but tested its nuke which is a threat to the USA is ignored. This is the hypocrisy of this world. This show that USA and its allies only attack weak nations.

They keep saying they will eliminate any threat to the United State yet NK is untouchable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by TruthHurts100: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Like Nigeria abi? grin
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Olumaeme: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
They are always developing, they should use it and see what happens to them nau
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Truvelisback(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
Omo! Countries wey dey carry U.S for mind dey Sha!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Truvelisback(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Legendforte:

North korean leader no get joy at all.
Me i being dey think say na only Russia carry U.S for mind, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Not as one man. They are using their Allies as Shield.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by uniquetechng: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

My friend who lived in Seoul for 8 years and had a North Friend who escaped from from NK to SK have nothing but gory tales about NK .
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Blackdisciple(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chaiii US don suffer ooo even pikin wey dey for belle dey shout Allahkuhabubaru on US for belle....
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Horus:
North Koreans capital Pyongyang

What’s there GDP?
What do they import and export?
Showing one picture to justify a developed nation is crass yet you abuse CNN.
Banana island fine pass this picture.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by wpadmin: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

How is USA trying to police the earth?
Or are you pained they are involved in Ukraine-russia fight?

They are the world power bro....they are meant to control the world....

Who made them the world power?

The title world power has changed over time.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Bellerophon: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rugaria:

About the above!? Theoritical Nonsense!

What matters in this age is not your so called "rights" to abuse your leaders or toent for fun.. What matters is the ability of your government to deliver to your needs. Agreed, a state that guarantees all rights to the citizens is the goal... But if in your fixations on having these so-called rights, you allow your states vulnerabilities to be manipulated by predatory competitors, who are more politically sophisticated, you have shot yourself in the foot. Across the globe, we have seen states modernized and improved by both democrats and dictators. The taste of the budding is in the eating...

We have seen altruistic leadership from both elected leaders and from coup plotters. Everyone knows the ideal thing, which is to have leaders elected but intelligently realistic ones do realize that the nature of global politics today and the manipulative invasions of the democratic space of weaker countries by the more powerful countries, make the process of instituting a strong democratic system in these smaller countries an uphill task. Under such situations, you must improvise! What you need is a government that functions to your needs and helps you access the good life. Whether democratic or not! I repeat: whether democratic or not!!! Whether it comes with all freedoms or not...

The Asians have proven this beyond reasonable doubt. The goal is to live the good life not just to have the freedom to talk nonsense at will..

Incoherent jargons! How has the USA or developed economies in the west attained economic prosperity while also ensuring an egalitarian society where basic rights are respected and preserved! I don’t think you understand the meaning of the words NATURAL, FUNDAMENTAL AND INALIENABLE! Natural rights cannot be exorcised by government in furtherance of its ambition as the powers of government is devolved and derived from the recognition and willful submission collectively of individual rights reposed in government! Rights are the primary foundation of any society as it is a recognition of the individuality of human beings and the right to determinism without interference! What you call theoretical jargons are principles of social contract on whose foundation society is built! Cure yourself of undesirable ignorance, yours is wanton!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Emma15678: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your country that has freedom of speech has not achieved 10% of what North Korea has achieved

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Ejjis(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Russia make mouth pass this, na only small Ukraine edey give them headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.