Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA (25672 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sweetjohn(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
IMEI:

You're just a typical ipob sympathizer

you have no points other than to attack Islam and muslims

you can't even engage anyone who questions your claims here

you chose to comment severally on a thread about geopolitics and all its complexities, but the only thing you can think of is Islam and muslims on a thread that absolutely has nothing to do with them

smh
The world will keep talking about you people bc you people are demons in human clothing. Just last 3 weeks a Pakistani bombed mosque and it's worshipers to death for what? Imaginary 72virgins. In Nigeria is a regular occurrence. All over the world same thing.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by SEO2002: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
North Korea are trying to get relevant once more grin grin grin

USA will destroy those motherfuckers within a day grin angry grin

Trust me, it won't be as slow and incomplete like Putin's
USA can't go to war against North Korea mate. Two nuclear war heads going head to head is very deadly as there won't be any winner or loser.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by goodheart01: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

USA could not defeat Afghanistan or Vietnam etc you think war is easy.

U sound very ignorant and less informed. USA was not at war with Afghanistan but fought a guerrilla with Talibans there, and it’s not easy winning a guerrilla war. Same thing happened to Russia, they were also in Afghanistan for 10yrs yet couldn’t achieve a result. And as for Vietnam, they were there to assist a Vietnamese civil war, and only supported a faction of the Viet in a guerrilla warfare too.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Charly68: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
That man testing evil weapons from be tamed
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
thoth:
Keep quiet..poor Nigerian like you.

Are you taking me for her..or him?
You know they are not doing fine..you should provide for them instead of crying on my mention.. grin cheesy
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

500000 Americans fought in Vietnam and over 58000 died. Lol

The Viet Cong and North Vietnamese bleeped America's ass and damaged them psychologically for years. Go read about the "Vietnam War Effect". The north Vietnamese captured the entire country and gave thousands of American soldiers PTSD for life despite carpet bombing of the entire country

USA invaded Vietnam successfully. They just didn't know what to do with the territory or control it.
Btw Vietnam forces were using guerilla tactics, hit and run. If they were as powerful as you're trying to portray them here, they should've come out fight a confrontational war.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Newyorkitis(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA wants to police the earth like other people are thier transgender children but it won't happen and intellectual nations will put them in their place.

Hahahahahahaha hahahahhaha
This your statement is whacked!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kemistri4(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
sweetjohn:
That's why I say you are mumu... If at all any country have ever defeated America before, that country will automatically become world power. But that is a lie that's why no country will fear Vietnam. It's just like Nigeria - Biafra civil war. Nigeria clearly won the war but declears it "no Victor no vanquish" as a way to end the war completely so is Vietnam case. Nigeria only will defeat that your Vietnam ok. If they actually did defeat all those world powers they too must have ruled the world but in my records of world powers they are missing. So take your stupid lies of one Vietnam defeating Almighty America.

You're so stupid I blame myself for engaging in this discussion with you. Lol

The incoherence and lack of proper punctuation speaks of the degree of your mental sharpness. So you think a single defeat in one country will automatically vanquish power and influence that it has taken America over 100 years to acquire?

A single defeat in one country doesn't erase a world power status
Examples;

Japan defeated the Russian Empire in 1903 but Russia remained the preeminent power in Eastern Europe, central Asia etc

The turks were defeated during the Russo-Turkish wars, but the Ottoman empire remained the overwhelming power in the ME until 1918

The French lost in Vietnam, but retained several colonial possessions and remained a nuclear power

America and their South Vietnamese allies lost the war. Simple.

Now run along and go find your unintelligent ilks to converse with. I'm done

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by RPG2020(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Las Las Africa will be their hiding destination
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sapientia(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Thanksful:

I looked that the statistics. The only advantage Nigeria has over them is literacy. I doubt the statistics though.

I country that can produce high caliber weapons and still transfer that knowledge over generations is not an illiterate nation.

Hahahahahaha

Why is reading difficult for you people

You even picked one of the indices NK is better in and twisted it to Nigeria

Trying to hate USA makes one look and do stupid things mostly.

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kemistri4(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Plead:

USA invaded Vietnam successfully. They just didn't know what to do with the territory or control it.
Btw Vietnam forces were using guerilla tactics, hit and run. If they were as powerful as you're trying to portray them here, they should've come out fight a confrontational war.

"USA invaded Vietnam successfully "

"They just didn't know what to do with the territory or control it"

"Confrontational war"?

You obviously ain't got the slightest idea of what you're saying. Pls, go read about the Vietnam war before coming to social media
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by bayelsaowei(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA wants to police the earth like other people are thier transgender children but it won't happen and intellectual nations will put them in their place.
and you think that mumu NK is capable of withstanding the US?
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Georgejeez: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
One of Satan's only begotten sons looking up for inspiration grin grin

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
sapientia:

Hahahahahaha

Why is reading difficult for you people

You even picked one of the indices NK is better in and twisted it to Nigeria

Trying to hate USA makes one look and do stupid things mostly.
Thank you sapi.. thanks a lot for that.. kiss
I don't know what's wrong with the guy.. cheesy
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by kalvoken(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Sanchez01:

Did you just say North Korea is a DEVELOPED NATION? TF?! 60% of North Koreans live in abject poverty and the country has one of the foremost snail-like GDPs in the world. North Korea, developed?

What are you guys smoking

This is nairaland man, full of kiddies, that never left their village square.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by seanwilliam(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

North Korea is a developed nation I know CNN won't tell you that. Google to see their beautiful cities.
I wonder what your standard for development is

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by shogsman(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:
USA USA

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by shogsman(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
I wonder what your standard for development is
They still have much more modern infrastructure then Nigeria,you lots are always plugged to western media,how do you intend to get real news about north Korea from Thier number one enemy.
This is pyonyang,which of your cities is as developed as this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by shogsman(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Godjone:
grin

A message to Russia that they don't have monopoly for nuclear weapons .

The US doesn't make so much noise like this. When they mean you, you are finished
Olodo, USA millitary is the most openly paraded army on earth,they are literarily thousands of websites and pages even apps dedicated to showcase our millitary.
USA don't make noise,are you living under a rock, USA literarily has 800 millitary bases outside of the country.they release specifications before developing sef that's how outspoken the army is

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by MrSly(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Legendforte:
Biden abeg no misbehave reach this man side cuz PUTIN is more lenient compared to this korean nigga.
Talking like sycophant. Trump just placed him under control before leaving office and he did not even fart let alone act.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
USA could not Victory Afghanistan or Vietnam etc you know invasion is easy
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Let them be careful Sha
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kelvin3476: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

U.S ONLY FOUGHT WITH VIETNAM AND NT ON A MISSION TO TAKE THEM OVER. I DNT KNW HOW CLOWNS CALL MILITARY PRESENCE AFGHAN AS WAR AGAINST ALL AFGHANS.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Premiumwriter: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
This guy will end up blowing up north korea one day with all these tests.

One go drop back one day
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by linearity: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

North Korea is a developed nation I know CNN won't tell you that. Google to see their beautiful cities.

Chai! All those pipo wey US don reject visa don gather for dis matter dey yab US.

I hear say US don start visa lottery again for 9ja oh! Make una go try una luck again..smiley

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kelvin3476: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
SEO2002:
USA can't go to war against North Korea mate. Two nuclear war heads going head to head is very deadly as there won't be any winner or loser.
GETAT ... NORTH KOREA ALONE AND CHINA CAN'T GO TO WAR AGAINST U.S ALONE.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Kelvin3476: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Kemistri4:

You're so stupid I blame myself for engaging in this discussion with you. Lol

The incoherence and lack of proper punctuation speaks of the degree of your mental sharpness. So you think a single defeat in one country will automatically vanquish power and influence that it has taken America over 100 years to acquire?

A single defeat in one country doesn't erase a world power status
Examples;

Japan defeated the Russian Empire in 1903 but Russia remained the preeminent power in Eastern Europe, central Asia etc

The turks were defeated during the Russo-Turkish wars, but the Ottoman empire remained the overwhelming power in the ME until 1918

The French lost in Vietnam, but retained several colonial possessions and remained a nuclear power

America and their South Vietnamese allies lost the war. Simple.

Now run along and go find your unintelligent ilks to converse with. I'm done
U ARE TALKING BULLSHIT
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by pacespot(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
This might be a response to USA president interview recently where he bluntly said that NATO will respond if Russia use chemical weapons in Ukraine. I suspect that China and Russia often use North Korea to speak directly to the USA.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Mykel51(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
North Korea are trying to get relevant once more grin grin grin

USA will destroy those motherfuckers within a day grin angry grin

Trust me, it won't be as slow and incomplete like Putin's

Yes...they would destroy North Korea but at least 3 times the population of North Korea would vaporize from the population of USA...
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by BeardedShaman: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Betscoreodds:

It is apparent you guys know nothing and only see what the US wants you to see. They use smoke screens such as these to mask their intent. Winning the war was never their objective, it was only a cover to pillage and destabilize the region fro their own interests. It's the same thing they did with Libya and every other country that stood in their way.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by jimyjames(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the president keep living in self deceit.. grin
Take care of your citizens before coming out to boast ... cheesy

A country where you don't have freedom of speech?
A country where the average citizen lives in extreme poverty..while the president keep adding weight..what a clown.. grin
Why not advice Nigeria to take care of her citizen, Nigeria has the second largest population of people living in poverty just little below India, you can't compare the poverty here to North Korea

What freedom of speech does Nigeria have when youth's are shot and killed anytime they come out to protest for their rights?

North Korea has every right to boast, cause with all the sanctions that has been hipped on them for decades, they are still progressing and they are a world power nation when it's comes to military might, so I laugh at all of you that think Russia will not survive all the sanctions, north Korea has survived same sanctions for decades

Nigeria could have been better if she had a dictator like Kim Jong and putin who will look the Western world in the eye and tell them, my country first before anything else, I don't care about the sanctions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.