Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA (25673 Views)

Putin Puts Satan II Missile, Capable Of Wiping London, On Combat Duty (Photos) / Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Iran ones stated dat their war ideology and being a winner in a war is;

Existentialism; Iran lives! U can attack dem, kill dem in numbers, destroy dia homes,...but provided dey didn't leave dia home for u, provided dia territory is still there's, provided Iran still exists,,,, dey are d winner.

Development is just an English word, but wot it connotes could differ to certain people.

North Korea is a very secluded country. Dey practice Juche ideology.... It has to do with "self reliance". Doing tins in ur own way and not necessarily looking at som1 or copying som1.
Dey try to b original. Dey don't need ur validation in wot dey do provided it works for dem.

Someday, people will still get to adopt dis great ideology.

Africa copies almost everything, even religion. We've thrown away who we're for someone's own. Is da wot u call development?
I call it Follow-follow.

Wen dey say something is black we take it, dey can even com tomorrow and say same tin is white, we still take it without even asking questions. Is da wot we call development?

Development should start wit d mind. Sense of evaluation. Self discovery!!! Know who U're first before trying to know someone.

I wonder how much U're gonna pay me for all dis lectures sef...
Poverty is Poverty.
Na juche ideaolgy dem dey chop? cheesy
Religion and development doesn’t go together. The most religious countries in the world are the poorest, you are just talking anything and everything to defend a dictator that has destroyed so many lives and Their future because of his family selfish ideology.
Hope you don’t believe in democracy as you are supporting a dictator now and If they ask you to choose between North Korea and South Korea to spend the remaining of your life with your unborn children you will pick South Korea, hypocrite.
Go on YouTube and watch videos of YouTubers that has gone to North Korea then compare it with ghana to see which country is more developed.

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by VirileNelly2420: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Maynman:

Poverty is Poverty.
Religion and development doesn’t go together. The most religious countries in the world are the poorest, you are just talking anything and everything to defend a dictator that has destroyed so many lives and Their future because of his family selfish ideology.
Hope you don’t believe in democracy as you are supporting a dictator now.
Go on YouTube and watch videos of YouTubers that has gone to North Korea then compare it with ghana to see which country is more developed.
What is poverty to start with?
2ndly, Who is poor?

It's still same tin I just talked about. U follow Western definition of North Korea. Those people see Dem from afar. Get close to dem, understand dem, ... certainly ur notion about dem will be reformed.

Dey're not hungry! Dey don't beg oda nation for anything...

Am tired of typing for u. I wish dis platform is audio enhanced, I for talk giv u.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by VirileNelly2420: 1:11am On Mar 27, 2022
Maynman:

Poverty is Poverty.
Hope you don’t believe in democracy as you are supporting a dictator now and If they ask you to choose between North Korea and South Korea to spend the remaining of your life with your unborn children you will pick South Korea, hypocrite.

I just Taya for ur matter...

Just like I said, those people rating d development strength of North Korea, what basis did dey use?

Also, u said religion has nothing to do with development? hmm. So, where does morality fall into?

Hmm, am a very liberal but reserved person. I would rather want to visit d two places.@north n south Korea and appreciate dia uniqueness.

(certain places da still worship idols are perceived to b primitive, uncivilized. If u're not a Christian, u're backward!).

So tell me, why should it be so? Why should Christianity be use to ascertain peoples religious emancipation/development? Why should people throw away dia god before dey're seen to be civilized/developed?
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

What is poverty to start with?
2ndly, Who is poor?

It's still same tin I just talked about. U follow Western definition of North Korea. Those people see Dem from afar. Get close to dem, understand dem, ... certainly ur notion about dem will be reformed.

Dey're not hungry! Dey don't beg oda nation for anything...

Am tired of typing for u. I wish dis platform is audio enhanced, I for talk giv u.

Poverty is Poverty. Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by VirileNelly2420: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Maynman:

Poverty is Poverty. Keep deceiving yourself.
Urs b like mental poverty. Lol. ...abeg no vex, na my definition of poverty b dat.

Even China once did same tin... Locked up themselves from d world. Dis gave dem strength for self discovery. Back den, People like u certainly thought dey were being backward and in severe poverty. Not until dey told d world HUAWEI!!! "China Can"
...China can survive without u. China can grow beyond ur thought. China has all it takes. Etc

Can u talk anything without mentioning China today? Is there any sector China lagging behind? Not atol.

China can!
North Korea can!
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Maynman: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Urs b like mental poverty. Lol. ...abeg no vex, na my definition of poverty b dat.

Even China once did same tin... Locked up themselves from d world. Dis gave dem strength for self discovery. Back den, People like u certainly thought dey were being backward and in severe poverty. Not until dey told d world HUAWEI!!! "China Can"
...China can survive without u. China can grow beyond ur thought. China has all it takes. Etc

Can u talk anything without mentioning China today? Is there any sector China lagging behind? Not atol.

China can!
North Korea can!

Mental slavery is worrying you. Please show me the article you read that said China locking up was how they survived and became developed. Illiterate, how many years is North Korea gonna lock up for? Since 1948.
Show me the China own ASAP.

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Michelle70(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Mynd44:

It is just a missile. It would not be carrying a warhead (the part that explodes) so nothing will happen. Just one huge cylinder falling. It will hurt peoole but few people only
I pray it doesn't land anywhere in Portharcourt, whether its cylinder or gas cooker, I no want hear say something pierce my roof, rainy season is upon us
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Betscoreodds: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Padipadi:
is transgender by force. See the positive part of America not the negative. North Korea is not better

Allow people to govern themselves in the way they see fit.

Don't use your war power on them because they refuse to do as you say.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Padipadi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Allow people to govern themselves in the way they see fit.

Don't use your war power on them because they refuse to do as you say.
they aren't making it compulsory
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by sapientia(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Iran ones stated dat their war ideology and being a winner in a war is;

Existentialism; Iran lives! U can attack dem, kill dem in numbers, destroy dia homes,...but provided dey didn't leave dia home for u, provided dia territory is still there's, provided Iran still exists,,,, dey are d winner.

Development is just an English word, but wot it connotes could differ to certain people.

North Korea is a very secluded country. Dey practice Juche ideology.... It has to do with "self reliance". Doing tins in ur own way and not necessarily looking at som1 or copying som1.
Dey try to b original. Dey don't need ur validation in wot dey do provided it works for dem.

Someday, people will still get to adopt dis great ideology.

Africa copies almost everything, even religion. We've thrown away who we're for someone's own. Is da wot u call development?
I call it Follow-follow.

Wen dey say something is black we take it, dey can even com tomorrow and say same tin is white, we still take it without even asking questions. Is da wot we call development?

Development should start wit d mind. Sense of evaluation. Self discovery!!! Know who U're first before trying to know someone.

I wonder how much U're gonna pay me for all dis lectures sef...

They didn't do anything on their own

The companies and institutions that helped build the missiles have been sanctioned.

One of them is from Russia

North is still far from being self reliance

Only USA and China have achieved that with maybe few European countries
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Betscoreodds: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Padipadi:
they aren't making it compulsory

You don't know world politics.

Go and study cancel culture.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by VirileNelly2420: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
sapientia:

They didn't do anything on their own

The companies and institutions that helped build the missiles have been sanctioned.

One of them is from Russia

North is still far from being self reliance

Only USA and China have achieved that with maybe few European countries
Do u know d level of ostracization North Korea has suffered? If not of dia Juche ideology, dey would've ceased to exist.
By self reliance, it has to do with self management, not necessarily being self sufficient.
For example. Ur dream as a rich man is to build two storey building. But dia is still a rich man somwher whom his dream is to build just a portable bungalow.... deriving same satisfaction with his counterpart da builds two storey building. Dats ideology playing out.

It can equally mean "abundance in contentment" ....

Developing at their on speed and ideology...in all sectors.

In line with their "understanding, capacity and capability"
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Padipadi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You don't know world politics.

Go and study cancel culture.
thanks. You too study more
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Betscoreodds: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Padipadi:
thanks. You too study more

Am an expert in world politics.

Even the western world knows that they are at fault why did you think they ran away from the no fly zone.

Ukraine was just a test hub to see how Russia will react to to study Russia military war fare.

They really don't care about Ukraine only they trick you into believing that they care.

Number one rule know thy enemy.

You really don't know who hates you.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Padipadi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Am an expert in world politics.

Even the western world knows that they are at fault why did you think they ran away from the no fly zone.

Ukraine was just a test hub to see how Russia will react to to study Russia military war fare.

They really don't care about Ukraine only they trick you into believing that they care.

Number one rule know thy enemy.

You really don't know who hates you.
I know my enemy. I also versed in world history, anthropology, culture & politics.
The west has their short comings. I m not their puppet. I condemned them when they errd.
But Russia is too aggressive with Ukraine.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Betscoreodds: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Padipadi:
I know my enemy. I also versed in world history, anthropology, culture & politics.
The west has their short comings. I m not their puppet. I condemned them when they errd.
But Russia is too aggressive with Ukraine.

If you know your history then you will know Russia is even kind to them.

USA and Russia have agreement nato won't come near Russia and Ukraine knows this rule yet they violate it.

You can't have agreement with some one even in the devil world and break it the devil self won't protect you.

So learn to stand by the truth.

When Russia was in Cuba I was against them I backed USA and

Now that USA is in Ukraine I have to stand by the truth without using my likeness for USA to clowd my judgment.
Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by Padipadi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:

If you know your history then you will know Russia is even kind to them.

USA and Russia have agreement nato won't come near Russia and Ukraine knows this rule yet they violate it.

You can't have agreement with some one even in the devil world and break it the devil self won't protect you.

So learn to stand by the truth.

When Russia was in Cuba I was against them I backed USA and

Now that USA is in Ukraine I have to stand by the truth without using my likeness for USA to clowd my judgment.
I m against encroachment of countries to each other.
The same way am against invasion.
Russia is the latest invader.
They must be stopped at all cost.
This your Russia recently trespassed towards Japan territory o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA by wealthtrak: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Betscoreodds:
North Korea says it is 'fully ready for a long-standing confrontation with the US' after successfully testing 'monster' nuclear missile capable of striking anywhere on Earth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10650451/North-Korea-releases-photos-test-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-capable-reaching-planet.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR0az5jR0CtEo4kHvBBgC5k88AkBIRcMdBGgq2ErAz3CziPWtMZtbwqrX5M
Ego-tripping... till they destroy
themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.