Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (23297 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmm
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by colorsofrainbow: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

Continue with such Impression

Ya gazie!
Kedu udi for I choro Ka m girl gi?
U finish work with this talk

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Invictuse: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
athaboi:
It's so unfortunate that good men from the west who can perform well as a president is being restricted bcoz of tinubu! I hope the Tinubu won't end up wasting the opportunity of others who could have been a popular and acceptable candidates

You fools n ver cease to comment like lunatics. Did Tinubu or anyone stop any one interested from contesting. Pls leave your foolishness for your papa house instead of exhibiting lunacy on NL.

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by jamace(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
He has seen that everything is rocket science in Nigeria. So, he has to respect himself by staying away.. grin grin grin
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Cryofigbos: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
emmykk:
Buhari so smart enough he will not make the mistake of allowing a south west candidate to succeed him.

When u see there comment u will know where dey r from

Non of them have a good functioning brain aside to sell gala inside traffic

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Starz825(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2022
emmykk:
Buhari so smart enough he will not make the mistake of allowing a south west candidate to succeed him.
So na south east go suceed am
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by athaboi(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Invictuse:

You fools n ver cease to comment like lunatics. Did Tinubu or anyone stop any one interested from contesting. Pls leave your foolishness for your papa house instead of exhibiting lunacy on NL.
your father and your prostitute mother are both fools...God punish that your uncultured mouth! Idiot
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by bluefilm: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Who cares?

You can run for the president of Video Detectives for all I care.

Nonsense. angry
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by fredoooooo: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Omore bi iyan , the one that knows the meaning of loyalty and never bite the finger that feed and raise you because of praise and hatred

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Lasgidi people sef.
cheesy

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by 07kjb: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Way to go

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by goody234: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Like HE Prof Osibanjo, HE Fashola has always been part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family. In the next few days, HE Osibanjo will do same and real polticking to deliver the BAT 2023 will go into full swing.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Go and sit down visionary leader my ass !! This is why Nigerians will continue to swim in the swamp of mediocrity ...Sometimes i really wonder if our youths are thinking straight ...Educated but no critical thinking used Sigh!!
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by GeneralPula: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
oilPUSSY:

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

Continue with such Impression

@ the topic, it has nothing to do with Nig presidency, he's talking about the president of his house.. Always ready before typing. Don't allow Igbophobia to damage your psyche..

[/s][s][/s]

Igbo people started the hatred..
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Correct

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by famology(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even Osinbajo will not contest. For all those hired speculators una go weep tire. Lol....

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by CoolAmbience(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
seunaj:
So much respect for Mr Raji. He is not ready to get any dirty with the despirados. I have 4 people on my list that should have been considered for president if we know what we are doing in this nation.
1. Bukola Saraki (will unify the country, drive innovations and give the youth a voice)
2. Raji Fashola (will focus on governance rather than politics and improve infrastructures)
3. Peter Obi (Contrary to the fear that he might grant Biafra, there will be no such thing as Biafra agitation again once Igbos are given their space and a chance in Aso rock. He'll make a good president)
4. Rotimi Ameachi (perhaps just my bias)
All other aspirants are either religious bigots, old mofos or ethnic bigots. The real problem is that we're still stucked with the old and weary power intoxicated persons who are bent on using all the money they have looted from the treasury to achieve their aim.

Na your village Saraki and Obi go rule.

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Nchenches: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Power, Housing and Works
departments - 3 big ministries - being manned by one man. How possible?
The man was set up to fail, ab initio.
And Fashola failed.

President Buhari and Bola Tinubu's politics of winner takes it all ruined Fashola.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by seunaj: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Na your village Saraki and Obi go rule.

Slavery mentality

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Mozegee: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
I am so ashamed to people like you,who is supporting this man u call Bat. We are still battling to come out from the 8yrs u and your bat injected in us. Here u are bringing another calamity that will last for 8 yrs
FreeStuffsNG:
Like HE Prof Osibanjo, HE Fashola has always been part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family. In the next few days, HE Osibanjo will do same and real polticking to deliver the BAT 2023 will go into full swing.

HE Fashola had previously reminded the APC before now to respect agreement reached in Ibadan in 2014 on where next the APC candidate should come from after Baba's 8 years. He will soon join the Asiwaju Tinubu campaign train.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant ,visionary, competent and efficient leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nonsense talk!

Be like suffer no dey tire you
FreeStuffsNG:

HE Fashola had previously reminded the APC before now to respect agreement reached in Ibadan in 2014 on where next the APC candidate should come from after Baba's 8 years. He will soon join the Asiwaju Tinubu campaign train.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant ,visionary, competent and efficient leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Thank you.

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Nchenches: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:
Even Osinbajo will not contest. For all those hired speculators una go weep tire. Lol....

Tinubu is on his own.

Tinubu knows that Nigeria's presidency has been on rotation/zoning since 1999.

But Tinubu now asks north to stick to zoning to enable south to produce a successor to President Buhari; however, Tinubu refuses rotation/zoning for the southern regions, because he knows that it's the turn of the SE to produce president for Nigeria in 2023.. Warped political calculations by Tinubu.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
course is none ... Erm, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by famology(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nchenches:

Tinubu is on his own.

Tinubu knows that Nigeria's presidency has been on rotation/zoning since 1999.

But Tinubu now asks north to stick to zoning to enable south to produce a successor to President Buhari; however, Tinubu refuses rotation/zoning for the southern regions, because he knows that it's the turn of the SE to produce president for Nigeria in 2023.. Warped political calculations by Tinubu.

Rotation is between north and south. If the southeast is ready let them contest for it. The North West has produced two president. Buhari and yaradua even from same state katsina. Power is not given but taken. Let everyone go to the field. No time for lazy politicians.

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Wuppdex: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
So he's taking over the presidency from his wife at last. what if the children still vote mum for another 4 years oga. Inspector Fashi
FreeStuffsNG:

I’m running for president of my home, says Fashola

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-running-for-president-of-my-home-says-fashola/a
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.

Thank you.

Can u tell us a bit about alpha beta?
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by drimzsmoke(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
I am running for the President of my house. Fashola said this when he was asked by a journalist about his plans for 2023.

BRF (Brighter Rewarding Future) very smart fellow and working with lay down rules of power. Never Outshine Your Master.

1st law of the 48 laws of power

1 Like

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by CoolAmbience(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
seunaj:

Slavery mentality

No be small thing o.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Slurity(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
KazikageSama:
I just love the fact that Osinbajo's ambition is giving real torture to BAT's supporters.
write it down in a short, small and tiny handbook and place it under your pillow. Osinbajo will not win president tickets except if Tinubu is not contesting again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Proposes N250,000, N.5m, N1m Salaries For Primary, Secondary, Varsity Teache / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.