Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (23287 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by tfelicityk(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
He never allow his loyalty to be tested...
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
He already knows a Yoruba Muslim can never be Nigeria president
Why? Are you the one that will prevent millions of people in the north from voting them.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by davidtemi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ode ko funny.
Gbogboyin e gerrout
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Moddam: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Social media does not forget easily.
South South, take note cheesy

Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Jackson105: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
oilPUSSY:

[s][/s]Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

Continue with such Impression

@ the topic, it has nothing to do with Nig presidency, he's talking about the president of his house.. Always ready before typing. Don't allow Igbophobia to damage your psyche..[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash. Maybe you should tell your brother that is fixated on Tinubu first, Tinubu will rule this country you will either commit suicide or leave the internet.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by nedekid: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
He better. undecided
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Truthisunique3: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Why? Are you the one that will prevent millions of people in the north from voting them.
if it was that easy why did atiku and buhari the most experienced northern Muslim politicians reject the offers
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by shinealight(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

You see this your game plan, always waiting for Northern support, by using Igbo hate to rise to power .....mark my words.. It MUST surely end in premium tears for you people for the third time.. If Awo and Abiola who were loved by entire Yorubas couldn't get the presidency with bigotry, which Yoruba person born of a woman can achieve that ?..

You guys should stop making it to look as if anyone against your presidency is Ibo even when Bubu is offline clipping the wings of your demigod..

Continue with that impression on nairaland that anyone opposes you is Igbo, probably after primaries we would remind you how powerful Igbos are by reducing your god to political nothingness even when we know the actual people that are against you..

@ the topic, it has nothing to do with Nig presidency, he's talking about the president of his house.. Always ready before typing. Don't allow Igbophobia to damage your psyche..

People like you need to listen to the video clip below, perhaps you will learn a thing or two from the exchange and make less claim to knowing Buhari’s thoughts and plans after that! shocked shocked

https://youtube.com/watch?v=As0U0At86kg&feature=share
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Keep seeing Igbo giants in your dream even when the thread has nothing to do with the East...

@ the topic, it has nothing to do with Nig presidency, he's talking about the president of his house.. Always ready before typing. Don't allow Igbophobia to damage your psyche..

You made sense my guy.
Isn't the constant hate and banters against Igbos becoming boring and distasteful to behold? Of course, it has, as much as it's also becoming so childish on the side of these nagging "Iscariots".

Tueh!
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Leshyne(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Non achievers, borrow borrow govt

quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=111350256]
I’m running for president of my home, says Fashola

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-running-for-president-of-my-home-says-fashola/a[/quote]
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by shinealight(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I’m running for president of my home, says Fashola

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-im-running-for-president-of-my-home-says-fashola/a

Very smart guy who knows his limits….than to be thinking of rubbing shoulders with his mentor Jagaban. Osinbajo should take a cue from this, if he has any sense too!
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Sardauna24(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Like HE Prof Osibanjo, HE Fashola has always been part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family. In the next few days, HE Osibanjo will do same and real polticking to deliver the BAT 2023 will go into full swing.

HE Fashola had previously reminded the APC before now to respect agreement reached in Ibadan in 2014 on where next the APC candidate should come from after Baba's 8 years. He will soon join the Asiwaju Tinubu campaign train.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant ,visionary, competent and efficient leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
We are tire of been ruled by old folks..
We need vibrant candidate that will move Nigeria forward.... it's enough
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by udomonday: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2022
IntrovertedHuman:
Tinubu's boy.

Whether or not the office interests him, he has to sit this one out for his boss. The man doesn't have a say of his own.
Fashola will always be the chief of staff to tinubu.
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by SeeItSayIt: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
See this shameless ewedu fool. They never disappoint their betraying gene as often.

All his mouth making about light, structural developments, etc. here we are
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Weezy463: 3:30pm On May 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Like HE Prof Osibanjo, HE Fashola has always been part of the Asiwaju Tinubu political family. In the next few days, HE Osibanjo will do same and real polticking to deliver the BAT 2023 will go into full swing.

HE Fashola had previously reminded the APC before now to respect agreement reached in Ibadan in 2014 on where next the APC candidate should come from after Baba's 8 years. He will soon join the Asiwaju Tinubu campaign train.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, please support Asiwaju Tinubu for 2023 Presidential election.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant ,visionary, competent and efficient leader who will keep his promise to serve you and take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.

May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
go and sit down jare!
Re: APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola by Weezy463: 3:32pm On May 13, 2022
davidtemi:
Ode ko funny.
Gbogboyin e gerrout
grin
davidtemi:
Ode ko funny.
Gbogboyin e gerrout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger To Return To Construction Sites / We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / #MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.