Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated Again (2780 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated Again by 300whitewolves(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's nothing new to me anymore cos, counting it right now, it's 5 times now. This all started 2020, everything was good maybe to me though, but my gf was changing, picking fights with me every now and then, it just got too much I wanted to give up, later on she confessed to me that she made out with a guy in their church, prior to this time she was always telling me about this guy, how she went on sleeping with ladies in the church and all and how bad he was and all sorts, it was a thing of surprise to me that the same guy still nailed her, though she told me nothing happened except the making out that she was ashamed of herself and all. It caused a rift then but I seriously loved her and it was not going to be easy letting her go, later on when we made up she promised never to do the same thing again, but guys she ended up doing the same thing 4 times, and I end up forgiving her, fine some people might be thinking who the cukhold is this, but I ain't one, I already told myself this is not someone I can definitely marry, this fifth time broke everything, still the same guy again, the funny thing is I didn't even react because it's already over to me, the annoying this was that she told me to leave her alone, when we tried talking she was basically telling me to do what I feel it's right cos she doesn't have any excuse to give. I.am not going to give her the easy pill of me breaking up with her, she has to receive all the pain I have passed through to, am planning on proposing to another lady when I invite her for an outing, thats my plan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Cardealer2021(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
SIMP lipsrsealed
Tueh embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tales of a pained simp. 5th time of her cheating and you didn't ditch her? Shame on u

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
And you didn't break up when she first cheated?
Pls stop complaining here..cos you gave her a free room..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Cardealer2021(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Any presidential aspirant that promised to declare simps a terrorist group would surely get my vote cool
Dem swear for una God forbid lipsrsealed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Bigredmachine: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mumu story... So wetin make we do now
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Cardealer2021(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He is a legendary SIMP

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Realmi: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
She did well
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Coded081(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
You're the number one simp of all TIME

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Rhozabeth(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
I wonder why guys still come here and tell us about their cheating gf! Girls are the same everywhere. The next one might even be worse. For u to have waited for her to cheat up till the 5th time is what i don't understand! That girl left u a long time ago and u are just planning to leave her. Op abeg say something more reasonable, cos anything u do now will not make any meaning!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by qekng40(f): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by TotoGame(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ladies do mistake good mannered guys as weak modafuvkers....that's why you need to man-up

Another thing is that a lady will chose a bad nigga that Is extremely good in bed to a good guy ...no matter how good you are to her...she must go back to receive that prick

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by mamweb: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
->
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Uzomacharles: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
You forgive olosho 4 times?
Ask yourself:

WILL SHE FORGIVE ME IF I WAS THE ONE?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Uzomacharles: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is the type of SIMP m against here on Nairaland and this builds my hate for some ladies tho
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by preshman22: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You forgive olosho 4 times?

Ask yourself:

WILL SHE FORGIVE ME IF I WAS THE ONE?

Deep bro

Deep

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by preshman22: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
300whitewolves:
It's nothing new to me anymore cos, counting it right now, it's 5 times now. This all started 2020, everything was good maybe to me though, but my gf was changing, picking fights with me every now and then, it just got too much I wanted to give up, later on she confessed to me that she made out with a guy in their church, prior to this time she was always telling me about this guy, how she went on sleeping with ladies in the church and all and how bad he was and all sorts, it was a thing of surprise to me that the same guy still nailed her, though she told me nothing happened except the making out that she was ashamed of herself and all. It caused a rift then but I seriously loved her and it was not going to be easy letting her go, later on when we made up she promised never to do the same thing again, but guys she ended up doing the same thing 4 times, and I end up forgiving her, fine some people might be thinking who the cukhold is this, but I ain't one, I already told myself this is not someone I can definitely marry, this fifth time broke everything, still the same guy again, the funny thing is I didn't even react because it's already over to me, the annoying this was that she told me to leave her alone, when we tried talking she was basically telling me to do what I feel it's right cos she doesn't have any excuse to give. I.am not going to give her the easy pill of me breaking up with her, she has to receive all the pain I have passed through to, am planning on proposing to another lady when I invite her for an outing, thats my plan.

OP

I love your revenge plan

When you do it,
post her reaction on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by EmzyT: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oga, let go of that Relationship for your Sanity Sake!

Forgiving a Cheating partner is like throwing away your peace of Mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by bigcee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is it that guys on Nairaland are weak or what? Always complaining about their relationship grin. No matter the advice you give them, they don't learn. Na wa o!

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Galantis: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
angryIn DJ KHALED'S voice "another one" angry
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
AGAIN?! she shouldnt have done it "again" if you had acted rightfully (the 1st time she did) and got rid of that useless jezebel! a woman who cheats on you has no respect for you nor the r/ship you guys are in...so BLAME YOURSELF for being used as the mumu/muppet that you portrayed to be!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by talk2hb1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
300whitewolves:
And you can that one Girlfriend, you are mistaken
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by alphaNomega: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Your gf cheating on you is not an excuse to breakup. It is the perfect bonus card any guy can get in a relationship he does not intend to marry the girl.

OP is doing well. He has easy pússy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by enyi1: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
There's a better way. Invite her over, both of you should cook delicious food, chill some drinks and after you bath and give her a thorough banging. Minimum of 4 rounds as your send forth before inviting the other lady. Propose to the other lady before her, serve the other lady the food and let her know the food won't reach her after banging her heavily and plead with her to give you guys the room to consummate your marriage proposal. Make sure it's already late and insist she leaves with empty stomach and no money and over used pvssay. Hide her phone so she would come back the next day to look for it, then you can still drug her and bang her roughly before throwing her out finally like a LovePeddler that she is

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by DaInferno(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
enyi1:
There's a better way. Invite her over, both of you should cook delicious food, chill some drinks and after you bath and give her a thorough banging. Minimum of 4 rounds as your send forth before inviting the other lady. Propose to the other lady before her, serve the other lady the food and let her know the food won't reach her after banging her heavily and plead with her to give you guys the room to consummate your marriage proposal. Make sure it's already late and insist she leaves with empty stomach and no money and over used pvssay. Hide her phone so she would come back the next day to look for it, then you can still drug her and bang her roughly before throwing her out finally like a LovePeddler that she is
mtchwww...u put that much effort into performing simple tasks like, "breaking up" pathetic! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by DaInferno(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
300whitewolves:
dude is taking this "to err is human, to forgive is divine" too seriously. 20 years from now and you would remember how dumb you were this phase of your life. Will Smith kobale for you grin grin grin
Damn! What an arsshole u must be undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by DryMouth: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
70 years old man!

Mugu!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by sapientia(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
How did we get here please angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

He said "again"

So happy I didn't read the story

To all those who read it, I feel your pain

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Fakbrown: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oga no go propose for her front, keep cookies for banging only, don't waste that pussy just like that, remove all forms of emotion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Exkandayee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Coded081:
You're the number simp of all TIME
Him nah GOAT
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Again by Exkandayee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
enyi1:
You are crazy,soo giving her good banging is revenge, Africans and their mentality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Stupid Man For Being Good To Her (photos) / ~Femis Are The Most Romantic Guys In This World~ / "Black Guys Finish Last"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.