Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos (2333 Views)

Merging PDP With LP Supporters Is Like Ferrari Engine In Peogeot – Shehu Sani / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Take a random pick of an average Tinubu supporter on Nairaland and before you go through three of his posts, you would have seen a direct insult or attack against the Igbo race. All sane Nigerians know that if Tinubu's boys can harbour such hate and bile against a man, woman or child simply because of where they come from then they surely got it from their master Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Politicians and elders keep hammering our ears preaching one Nigeria, what is one Nigeria useful for if you're hated because of where you come from ? What is Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming out to do as president when his boys have gone haywire with their disgusting brand of tribal and political bigotry ? Have we not suffered enough as a nation under the most intense political climate since the civil war in the last seven years ? You can not claim to be a statesman and intending president when all your boys do is to divide the country with tribal bigotry and hate speech. How do you intend to campaign tomorrow because if I were you, I would boldly say fúck the Igbos and the SE instead of allowing rodents to destroy my name.

Give Nigerians your manifesto, tell each region what you have to offer of they give their support instead of all this nonsense we're seeing here. Democracy doesn't mean I'll kowtow to you, you have to win my vote instead
Tinubu urchins should please start their regular insults as una no get sense before cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MadamVanessa(f): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
shocked

Those insults are not done by Yoruba Christians , it's mostly from Yoruba Muslims.

They have been heaping all forms of insults on the igbos for not supporting BAT. So I asked, will the igbos leave their own Igbo presidential candidates/candidate and go and rally around Yoruba candidate..such is not done anywhere in this world.

Whether the Igbo presidential candidate win or not, that's not the problem, what matters is that they must first of all show their undying support to their own.

I want to commend the igbos that are on this forum so much, for the level of maturity they have exuded , even when they are being insulted by Yoruba Muslims they still hold their peace.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Fahdiga(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
My dear they are people with low IQ so you can't blame them that much

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Aboks(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ewedu and ewa crew wont like this thread

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jagaban is contesting election, how do we campaign for him ?

Just abuse the Igbos, call them meth cannibals and we will win elections grin Sai Jagaban

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by trutharena: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meth addicts being clever by half.

Same people are online crying against Asiwaju candidacy when they can support their own candidates.

Even their elders like Ohaneze have time and time release hateful press statements against Asiwaju and yet children of hate seems it’s Asiwaju supporters that are hateful towards them.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by kettykings: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is exactly the type of low intelligent, low grade campaigns against the Jews that brought Hitler to power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oloshi ni awon Ibo grin I will abuse them very well because it is a good campaign strategy for Jagaban to win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Tinubuadvocate: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
MASTAkiLLAh:
Take a random pick of an average Tinubu supporter on Nairaland and before you go through three of his posts, you would have seen a direct insult or attack against the Igbo race. All sane Nigerians know that if Tinubu's boys can harbour such hate and bile against a man, woman or child simply because of where they come from then they surely got it from their master Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Politicians and elders keep hammering our ears preaching one Nigeria, what is one Nigeria useful for if you're hated because of where you come from ? What is Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming out to do as president when his boys have gone haywire with their disgusting brand of tribal and political bigotry ? Have we not suffered enough as a nation under the most intense political climate since the civil war in the last seven years ? You can not claim to be a statesman and intending president when all your boys do is to divide the country with tribal bigotry and hate speech. How do you intend to campaign tomorrow because if I were you, I would boldly say fúck the Igbos and the SE instead of allowing rodents to destroy my name.

Give Nigerians your manifesto, tell each region what you have to offer of they give their support instead of all this nonsense we're seeing here. Democracy doesn't mean I'll kowtow to you, you have to win my vote instead
Tinubu urchins should please start their regular insults as una no get sense before cool
[/s]

You igbos should leave Tinubu and Yoruba people you hate Tinubu and his tribe because his ambition at least you have candidate already support your Atiku and let Tinubu be.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
No Tinubu donkey should bother quoting me, I've already passed my message. Let your conscience or lack of it be the judge cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Tinubuadvocate: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin Yoruba Muslim igbo people self.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Those insults are not done by Yoruba Christians , it's mostly from Yoruba Muslims.

They have been heaping all forms of insults on the igbos for not supporting BAT. So I asked, will the igbos leave their own Igbo presidential candidates/candidate and go and rally around Yoruba candidate..such is not done anywhere in this world.

Whether the Igbo presidential candidate win or not, that's not the problem, what matters is that they must first of all show their undying support for their own.

I want to commend the igbos that are on this forum so much, for the level of maturity they have exuded , even when they are being insulted by Yoruba Muslims they still hold their peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Tinubuadvocate: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gibberish. Villageboy
MASTAkiLLAh:
No Tinubu donkey should bother quoting me, I've already passed my message. Let your conscience or lack of it be the judge cool

6 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by twilliamx(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm. They don come.. Children of 8 that hates everything that breathes is crying about being hated..

7 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by twilliamx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whether the Igbo presidential candidate win or not, that's not the problem, what matters is that they must first of all show their undying support to their own.

You see the problem! My own! My own na hin carry us reach here. Whether he is competent or not, whether he is honest or not, whether he is a murderer or not as long as he or she is my own... Nigeria can never be great with this kind of modus operandi

3 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
To be fair, what the OP posted is the fact... as much as I detest tribal diatribes...

I have always said that those who choose not to support BAT are not necessarily against a Yoruba candidate, they just feel BAT is not the right person for the job given the country's recent experiences...

Most BAT supporters are quick to insult Igbos even when some of those against BAT are Yorubas & Northerners...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
ivandragon:
To be fair, what the OP posted is the fact... as much as I detest tribal diatribes...

I have always said that those who choose not to support BAT are not necessarily against a Yoruba candidate, they just feel BAT is not the right person for the job given the country's recent experiences...

Most BAT supporters are quick to insult Igbos even when some of those against BAT are Yorubas & Northerners...

You lie, majority of people abusing Tinubu on daily bases are inyamiris, go to twetter and facebook and see them, any news about Tinubu, they will filled the comment section and start insulting Tinubu as if he stop their candidate from contesting, majority of people abusing Tinubu are baby factory products

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
I've told those wild donkeys to stop quoting me but dem no wan hear word
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by nku5: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu's touts are the most hateful and tribalistic human beings in the world. Very bitter, abusive creatures but also very daft. The north used them to fight Igbos from Jonathan's government days as a strategy so they think if they attack Igbos the north will give Tinubu the presidency in 2023 grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Optma88:
You lie, majority of people abusing Tinubu on daily bases are inyamiris, go to twetter and facebook and see them, any news about Tinubu, they will filled the comment section and start insulting Tinubu as if he stop their candidate from contesting, majority of people abusing Tinubu are baby factory products

Why insult a whole tribe? This is exactly what the OP is referring to & you confirmed it... mind you, my position is about supporting or not, & not Childish insults as you have quickly reverted to (I shudder to think what some of you teach your kids about social relationships & interactions)

Like i said, my point is 'not supporting' & The social media can sometimes be faceless... so let's take 2 examples in real life... are Aregbe & Ojudu Igbos?

What about el rufia?

Mind you, pre-2014, BAT also did not support PMB, would that have been enough reason to be derogatory to the Yorubas?

7 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Ttalk: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
trutharena:
Meth addicts being clever by half.

Same people are online crying against Asiwaju candidacy when they can support their own candidates.

Even their elders like Ohaneze have time and time release hateful press statements against Asiwaju and yet children of hate seems it’s Asiwaju supporters that are hateful towards them.

Don't mind the dot-being for being clever by half, what do you call MNK instruction against Yoruba, against their church and against Lagos. How do you describe the epistle writing by Chinue Achebe, how do you describe Ohanase fixation against Tinubu and SW.
How do you describe the daily attack by such individuals like princeiflagos, Fadiga and Asgard that have dedicated their entire youthful life to hate SW people?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Useless kpomo boys making noise up and down like drunk babies yet their chief kpomo boy was made to cry on stage like a baby yesterday after being threatened with two small court cases grin

4 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Ttalk: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Useless kpomo boys making noise up and down like drunk babies yet their chief kpomo boy was made to cry on stage like a baby yesterday after being threatened with two small court cases grin

Just look at what you comment here and you are talking of someone hating and abusing Igbo, are you normal?
There are many post like this where you have provoked the SW and you are here playing one yeye victim card

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
ivandragon:

So who is the right man for the job?

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

It will be better if we channel our strength on selecting & marketing our own candidate, rather than this Tinubu issue.

We spent so much time on unnecessary & irrelevant things..

A wise bussiness man markets his goods more than criticizing his neighbors goods.

Everyday we watch on television how companies tries to out-do each other true advertisement, without criticizing each other's product's.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Northerners Honest View About Igbos / Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... / FFK To Dump APC For PDP Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.