Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos (2347 Views)

Merging PDP With LP Supporters Is Like Ferrari Engine In Peogeot – Shehu Sani / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
Lol. Upset for calling your name? Inyanmiri baby factory product.

Yes. You obviously are. It is 'written' all over your comments...

By the way, you need new & stronger material... your present tribal digs are becoming repetitive & stale... up your game boy...

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
This Afonja zombie is crying....Inside all your gra gra ...you still be mugu...spits!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, my bloder from baby factory, your crying this morning is so sweet, i want you to used all the energy you get from you Akpu and abacha to cry me river.

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by AfonjaEmir: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
See tears!! ..you be real mugu. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Optma88:
Lol, my bloder from baby factory, your crying this morning is so sweet, i want you to used all the energy you get from you Akpu and abacha to cry me river.
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
ivandragon:

Decorum & civility cannot matter to those who chose to be uncivil.

So, what groups do you belong to? Do you all express the same level hate or are you just on another level?
Nna keep quite, i will still repeat myself, go and be writting all that epistle in your Okorors or biafla group.
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
Nna keep quite, i will still repeat myself, go and be writting all that epistle in your Okorors or biafla group.

You seem to be losing steam... dig deep into your hate & come up with more ethnic slurs...

You can do it...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
this my comment is hitting very hard, baby factory product

Two responses on the same comment? Slow your roll kiddo...

I know you have so much hate to spew, but let's keep it 'uno a uno'... since I don't have the hate energy you have...

I think you have used 'that' one before... what's new amigo?

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Advocate500:
another thieftinubu urchins spotted, i see you mr marketer.
Continue attacking Tinubu
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
It shock you? that is to tell you, i will reply every of your comment without missing any, my baby factory product bloder.

That's the spirit. But you need to up the hate speech... you seem to be struggling to come up with new material...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
This thread is senseless bcs Igbos are the one found of showing hatred ,bitterness and Insults towards Yorubas and Tinubu .you should direct your views to the Frustrated IPOB/ Igbos Hulligant on media not Yorubas .Igbos play victims game and if you don't agree with their views they start insulting you but now your seed of hatred ,Insult and pride had over germinated above your control you now playing blames and victim games as usual .yet Igbo can not get sentimental presidency . campaign for your own and allow others to do theirs.you can't force poeple to your way by sentiment,hatred,Insults and prides. Leave Yorubas alone we are not the Genesis and can not be the solution to your problems. Leave Tinubu alone consentrate on how to promote your own candidates .
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
[s]This thread is senseless bcs Igbos are the one found of showing hatred ,bitterness and Insults towards Yorubas and Tinubu .you should direct your views to the Frustrated IPOB/ Igbos Hulligant on media not Yorubas .Igbos play victims game and if you don't agree with their views they start insulting you but now your seed of hatred ,Insult and pride had over germinated above your control you now playing blames and victim games as usual .yet Igbo can not get sentimental presidency . campaign for your own and allow others to do theirs.you can't force poeple to your way by sentiment,hatred,Insults and prides. Leave Yorubas alone we are not the Genesis and can not be the solution to your problems. Leave Tinubu alone consentrate on how to promote your own candidates[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Northerners Honest View About Igbos / Warning To Labour Party And Obi Supporters....please ..... / 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.