Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos (2344 Views)

Merging PDP With LP Supporters Is Like Ferrari Engine In Peogeot – Shehu Sani / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Oddfinder: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fact
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
So who is the right man for the job?

I do not think it is a function of right or wrong person for the job. The issue is we do not need to resort to insulting our ethnic nationalities simply because one does not support a particular person...

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by twilliamx(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Ttalk:

Just look at what you comment here and you are talking of someone hating and abusing Igbo, are you normal?
There are many post like this where you have provoked the SW and you are here playing one yeye victim card

We can't be bothered by his antics... We know they like playing the victim even when we know that they are the ones who will first pull the trigger and later come around and start crying victim. Just like the civil war. Ignore them.. We know they are famous for chest beating and people eating. But like i always say i know a lot of great igbo people, but you see those ones in thier villages that has never left the south east and run mouth wit with cheap data.. Chaiii...

4 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol.

Childish... when faced with facts, you result to insults...
Lol. What is chidish there, are you not a baby factory product? Or you want to deny your inyanmiri tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Optma88:
Lol. What is chidish there, are you not a baby factory product? Or you want to deny your inyanmiri tribe.

Lol.

Read you comments so far, you would see who is befret of proper upbringing...

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivandragon:

I do not think it is a function of right or wrong person for the job. The issue is we do not need to resort to insulting our ethnic nationalities simply because one does not support a particular person...

You didn't answer the question. You don't have to be afraid.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Advocate500: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
It will be better if we channel our strength on selecting & marketing our own candidate, rather than this Tinubu issue.

We spent so much time on unnecessary & irrelevant things..

A wise bussiness man markets his goods more than criticizing his neighbors goods.

Everyday we watch on television how companies tries to out-do each other true advertisement, without criticizing each other's product's.
another thieftinubu urchins spotted, i see you mr marketer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

You didn't answer the question. You don't have to be afraid.

Afraid of who?
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Ttalk: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivandragon:

Replying you is not a problem. You deemed it fit to quote me first, so I will do my best to show you that unlike you, I would not resort to tribal insults. I am above you on that...

So while you continue to play in the dirt of ethnic slurs, I would continue to respond to you from a pedestal of reason, till you, hopefully, get some sense...

You are rare breed to have maintained unbiased disposition unlike many of your people from the East and I must say that you are not living in the East probably SW.

However, many people from the SE have tarnished the image of the entire region making it difficult to treat someone like you differently.

The way your people are daily provoking SW people is becoming alarming and the end point would be a fatal clash among the group that have lived peacefully together over time.

But to justify your claim, you should go further to correct the OP who is probably a village champion who sees social media as only medium to feel important to stop attack on SW, people should have a robust discussion without resulting to name or ethnic bashing
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ttalk:

You are rare breed to have maintained unbiased disposition unlike many of your people from the East and I must say that you are not living in the East probably SW.

However, many people from the SE have tarnished the image of the entire region making it difficult to treat someone like you differently.

The way your people are daily provoking SW people is becoming alarming and the end point would be a fatal clash among the group that have lived peacefully together over time.

But to justify your claim, you should go further to correct the OP who is probably a village champion who sees social media as only medium to feel important to stop attack on SW, people should have a robust discussion without resulting to name or ethnic bashing

Why assume I am from the SE?

My position is devoid of ethnic sentiments & I have called out those who are quick to resort to ethnic slurs, regardless of tribe...

I agree with your last paragraph & I think we should all endeavour to think right & speak right...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Difrent: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Take a random pick of an average Tinubu supporter on Nairaland and before you go through three of his posts, you would have seen a direct insult or attack against the Igbo race. All sane Nigerians know that if Tinubu's boys can harbour such hate and bile against a man, woman or child simply because of where they come from then they surely got it from their master Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Politicians and elders keep hammering our ears preaching one Nigeria, what is one Nigeria useful for if you're hated because of where you come from ? What is Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming out to do as president when his boys have gone haywire with their disgusting brand of tribal and political bigotry ? Have we not suffered enough as a nation under the most intense political climate since the civil war in the last seven years ? You can not claim to be a statesman and intending president when all your boys do is to divide the country with tribal bigotry and hate speech. How do you intend to campaign tomorrow because if I were you, I would boldly say fúck the Igbos and the SE instead of allowing rodents to destroy my name.

Give Nigerians your manifesto, tell each region what you have to offer of they give their support instead of all this nonsense we're seeing here. Democracy doesn't mean I'll kowtow to you, you have to win my vote instead
Tinubu urchins should please start their regular insults as una no get sense before cool

How convenient of you to overlook the fact that Looong before Tinubu even declared for presidency igbos on nairaland have made abusing Tinubu a daily past time ......blaming him for everything from GEJ loss to their inability to maintain an erection.

Dont come to equity with unclean hands

#Threadsucks
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivandragon:

Stale... come up with something new...

keep quite baby factory product
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 5:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
keep quite baby factory product

Haba... you can do better...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2022
ivandragon:

Haba... you can do better...
baby factory product from AfgahnEastern dot nation

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
baby factory product from AfgahnEastern dot nation

Lol... ok, that was a bit funny with the Afghanistan twist...
Cute kid, though posting such innocent kid with a hate comment doesn't really jibe... use a more sinister looking meme/picture that truly shows how deep & consumed you are with hate ...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol... ok, that was a bit funny with the Afghanistan twist...
Cute kid, though posting such innocent kid with a hate comment doesn't really jibe... use a more sinister looking meme/picture that truly shows how deep & consumed you are with hate ...
Lol. The speed at which you replied this comment shows is really paining your flatheat. Baby factory product, you can cry me river, i don't care

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Ttalk:

Just look at what you comment here and you are talking of someone hating and abusing Igbo, are you normal?
There are many post like this where you have provoked the SW and you are here playing one yeye victim card

You have exposed the universally acknowledged duplicity and hypocrisy of Igbos.

They go around insulting, offending and dividing everyone to then be playing victim once others retaliate. Jokers.
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Those insults are not done by Yoruba Christians , it's mostly from Yoruba Muslims.

They have been heaping all forms of insults on the igbos for not supporting BAT. So I asked, will the igbos leave their own Igbo presidential candidates/candidate and go and rally around Yoruba candidate..such is not done anywhere in this world.

Whether the Igbo presidential candidate win or not, that's not the problem, what matters is that they must first of all show their undying support to their own.

I want to commend the igbos that are on this forum so much, for the level of maturity they have exuded , even when they are being insulted by Yoruba Muslims they still hold their peace.

Hope my yoruba brother can see shocked igbo will never sell their brother for chikini money
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by ivandragon: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Optma88:
Lol. The speed at which you replied this comment shows is really paining your flatheat. Baby factory product, you can cry me river, i don't care

Pain? That's hilarious... you are the one spewing hate comments, so you are the one obviously upset...

I have a bit of down time for now, so I am dedicating a part of it to you so you can continue to spew your hate.

So, keep it flowing kiddo...
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by Optma88: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2022
ivandragon:

Pain? That's hilarious... you are the one spewing hate comments, so you are the one obviously upset...

I have a bit of down time for now, so I am dedicating a part of it to you so you can continue to spew your hate.

So, keep it flowing kiddo...
Lol. Upset for calling your name? Inyanmiri baby factory product.
Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2022
I wonder how you people will react when your master eventually commands you to eat your vomits. That day is coming cool

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos by AfonjaEmir: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2022
You are a desolate Afonjanestern pig from the state of osun.
angry angry angry angry

Optma88:
Lol. Upset for calling your name? Inyanmiri baby factory product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still In Stone Age And A Laughing Stock In The World Of Nations / Exposed- One Of The ‘bishops’ At Tinubu’s Venue Is An APC Youth Leader (pics / You Cannot Control Your Hooligans, How Will You Oversee Nigeria- Seun Slams Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.