Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) (67829 Views)

Rain Falling Inside Classroom At Ibusa Girls Grammar School, Delta State / ICAN Launches ‘catch Them Young’ Campaign In Kano Secondary Schools / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Yakson5(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
What's your business? Are Kano people complaining? Their Governor is going to be Tinubu's running mate and when he becomes VP in 2083, he will turn Kano to Saudi Arabia. grin
That is why nothing is moving on in Nigeria, how can a citizen of a country sees something wrong happening in his own motherland and keep quiet?

Our leaders used our calmness to bring more problems to we Nigerians.It is time for us to stand up and fight for our rights if we want things to get better not just sitting down smiling while suffering.

We youths of Nigeria need to face the reality if we want a better Nigeria for ourselves and unborn generations.Shalom
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:
What I Saw Today In Kano Secondary School (pics)

Good day Nairalanders,
I just say let me share to you what my eyes just saw in a government secondary school situated in panshekara Kano.

And please I don't mean to ridiculed or hurt anyone or any state.It is just my way of contributing to the growth of education in Nigeria so that our leaders can see what education is facing in our country especially Kano state.

This is a picture of a classroom where students are expected to learn;

Op tag @Arrewa he is the mouth piece of Ganduje's unparalleled development strides especially on flyovers here on Nairaland.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
omenkaLives:
You Iboes are something else. When you speak, one would be tempted to think you're doing any better. Below is just a sneak peak of your own conditions. Let me know if you want more

Am not Ibo

And this has nothing to do with ethnicity... When it comes to Yoruba I will say the truth also
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Yakson5(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2022
bigjosh88:
op this pix you're showing can be abandon class room,stop talking as if you're attending the school with them,....let's try and be optimistic...my opinion...
come to Kano and see for yourself.Thanks
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2022
This is too bad
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Drone95(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
We have same in the South as well, no be only north
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
This one looks good na. I have seen worst in South south
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:
This is like a 5 star classroom compared to some.This one still has asbestos in place,meaning the zinc is still fairly good

I am yet to see a state that you won't find classrooms worst than this

Nigerian leadership that don't want the children of ordinary people to have what it takes to challenge their children
Then you've not been to Ondo state. Please be guided. Speak only of what you know.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by chymeze: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Is this one news? What about pupils who sit under tree to learn? I'm surprised that you're shocked by this. It means you are not abreast with the sorry state of education in the country
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Franky70(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2022
pembisco:

For your stuupiid mind such dilapidated schools are seen only in the north abi? Fhuull

Instead of you to condemn what your master are doing up not, what you care about is if it's in other part of the country

This is why you and your follow cows up there are 100000 times backwards
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by kamilous(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Franky70:
If ridiculing the state or anyone will make them change it's fine

They don't value education
Na cow de sleep for there
see his mouth like they don't value education!
Northern States of this country has the best education infrastructure only that the students are dumbs.
We have the same scenario of dilabilated building ( even worst) too in South only if they will show it to you.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Almost all the state in naija u will see such school, with all d billions dey are getting... Bad leaders are really killing the nation
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,
I just say let me share to you what my eyes just saw in a government secondary school situated in panshekara Kano.

And please I don't mean to ridiculed or hurt anyone or any state.It is just my way of contributing to the growth of education in Nigeria so that our leaders can see what education is facing in our country especially Kano state.

I understand that you don't meant to hurt anybody, but this kinda issue is all over the country. The state of education in this country is something to shade tears about. I have been to the South and I saw similar situation, even worst of what you saw.

In one of the so-called oil producing states where 13% of the oil gain goes to but couldn't provide seats in their secondary schools classrooms. I was so surprised when the students told me that their parents are the ones to provide the seats. Despite being a government school but the school management always find a way to extract money from the parents. But I didn't see where the money goes

So I appreciate your concern but you need to start from your state. Go and find out
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Gan dollar will not see this.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Franky70(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
kamilous:
see his mouth like they don't value education!
Northern States of this country has the best education infrastructure only that the students are dumbs.
We have the same scenario of dilabilated building ( even worst) too in South only if they will show it to you.

Lol and your jamb cut of mark is different from other regions
Same as waec

Rubbish
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Zulu2022: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
No be to build na if Dem go use if build
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
cherishmichael:
Nonsense country, their mates are fight war grin they are here eating our money
.. Some of your mates are there in Ukraine fighting war..... Go and join them and stop making noise on nairaland
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
smiley
Candidlady:

Sister no yab us o! That classroom is still fair compared to a region wey if their teeth no brown na their roof go brown! cheesy

The problem with Nigerians is so that so many of us make unnecessary jokes and ridicules out of serious issues that ought to make us shed tears, we laugh over everything. We live in environments where nothing is held sacrosanct, where nothing is held sacred, and where no matter how ridiculous tfhey are senseless and derogatory words can be uttered. So many Nigerians make so much noise about leadership, but asked them what difference have they make in their little sphere of influence, and they can't point to anything. Talk is always cheap. I ask you, in your immediate vicinity, what have you done to improve the lots of humanity?
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Franky70:

farmers in developed countries wont put their cows in a place like this. The building looks like it would collapse
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Were you expecting something else?

You can’t plant beans and harvest rice.

Hmmm…..how very true!! That quote actually applies to every facet of human life on earth.
So, what exactly are we sowing today…You and I?
Why is every aspect of life in our country going down? Kidnappings, Ritual killings, why are we reaping these distasteful fruits?
Much food for thought for all Nigerians!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2022
seen worst than this
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by lavylilly: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,

This is nothing, check Taraba
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by plaetton: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,

The saddest thing about this is that the elites of Kano and their families stride around Dubai as if it was a nation they built themselves.
Shameless lot.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Bellotelli: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy you're not a hausa lady, maybe you're staying there.
I thought both of u are ladies
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Poverty no dey tire these northerners, when we start protesting now against bad leaders, they will say we want to divide this country. Is this what they call a country
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2022
though we dont educatiôn as said by,whóse rulling yóu?Are we not yóur LEADER?DANBURUBA SHEGE
Franky70:

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Toktee(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:
This is like a 5 star classroom compared to some.This one still has asbestos in place,meaning the zinc is still fairly good

Nigerian leadership that don't want the children of ordinary people to have what it takes to challenge their children
This kind of shit cannot be found anywhere in benue state....quote me wrong.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2022
omo, Education in Nigeria is dead
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by steinalb(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Please what happened to the students that are suppose to atleast sweep the classroom every morning. Are they waiting for the Govt. to do that also?
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by SUMMIE23(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Very soon, Nigeria tertiary institutions might look like this or even worse, already some students in many tertiary institutions receive lectures sitting on the floor, no marker to write on the board (most times we contribute money to buy markers). Not to mention the unwholesome situations in the hall of residence. All because of the neglect by both past and present governments.

Though there might be some "selfish interest " in ASUU agitation, but I think the larger society (most importantly the common man) stand to benefit more.

Let's fight this battle once and for all
Support the revitalization of all public institutions
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Shalommy(f): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Bellotelli:
I thought both of u are ladies
So, any problem? undecided
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by femi4love(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:

The latter part of this statement is very deep and disturbing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.