Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) (67828 Views)

Rain Falling Inside Classroom At Ibusa Girls Grammar School, Delta State / ICAN Launches ‘catch Them Young’ Campaign In Kano Secondary Schools / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by treatise: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:
This is like a 5 star classroom compared to some.This one still has asbestos in place,meaning the zinc is still fairly good

I am yet to see a state that you won't find classrooms worst than this

Nigerian leadership that don't want the children of ordinary people to have what it takes to challenge their children
From North to South this kind of school dots the landscape ; it's a systemic failure.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:
What I Saw Today In Kano Secondary School (pics)

Good day Nairalanders,
I just say let me share to you what my eyes just saw in a government secondary school situated in panshekara Kano.

And please I don't mean to ridiculed or hurt anyone or any state.It is just my way of contributing to the growth of education in Nigeria so that our leaders can see what education is facing in our country especially Kano state.

This is a picture of a classroom where students are expected to learn;

Don't you think that the said classroom is deserted for renovation ?

Only the school management can actually tell
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2022
tete7000:
smiley

The problem with Nigerians is so that so many of us make unnecessary jokes and ridicules out of serious issues that ought to make us shed tears, we laugh over everything. We live in environments where nothing is held sacrosanct, where nothing is held sacred, and where no matter how ridiculous tfhey are senseless and derogatory words can be uttered. So many Nigerians make so much noise about leadership, but asked them what difference have they make in their little sphere of influence, and they can't point to anything. Talk is always cheap. I ask you, in your immediate vicinity, what have you done to improve the lots of humanity?
thank you. Too many stupid people online. To them everything is a joke.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Nchenches: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,
I just say let me share to you what my eyes just saw in a government secondary school situated in panshekara Kano.

And please I don't mean to ridiculed or hurt anyone or any state.It is just my way of contributing to the growth of education in Nigeria so that our leaders can see what education is facing in our country especially Kano state.

Lol. You apologised first. You are afraid of fatwa getting declared on your head.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2022
bonnyhope:

Don't you think that the said classroom is deserted for renovation ?

Only the school management can actually tell

are you sure you are in nigeria and you move around a lot? There are schools worse than this all around nigeria as pointed out by many comments here. In most state of nigeria there are many of such schools, maybe lagos is the only exception anyway
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
OP needs to take a picture of students actually staying in this class for me to believe him completely.

I lived in the North for years and the infrastructure in secondary schools isn't as bad as what is being portrayed here. Reading some of the comments and everyone is already generalising about the entire North based on this picture. This might just be an abandoned classroom in the block.

All the same, educational infrastructure can always be better because that's our bedrock.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
KingDamzzy:
OP needs to take a picture of students actually staying in this class for me to believe him completely.

Same here. It could be an abandoned classroom within the premises.

Cc: Yakson5

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Normal level, i served in one village in lafia nasarawa state so I fit relate.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Oga this one na 5star compared to most o. The only thing it's lacking is mostly chairs
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Amotekun777: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Sister no yab us o! That classroom is still fair compared to a region wey if their teeth no brown na their roof go brown! cheesy

Of course those must be Igbo pple na... grin
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by engrfaruq(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Franky70:
If ridiculing the state or anyone will make them change it's fine

They don't value education
Na cow de sleep for there

Any difference?

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2022
And some idiot will abandon their poor state come to Lagos and be accusing Tinubu of looting Lagos state money or preventing ongoing Govnor's to work.

I'm keep looking for the state that's more progressive than Lagos in Nigeria, I still haven't found.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by shantti(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Sister no yab us o! That classroom is still fair compared to a region wey if their teeth no brown na their roof go brown! cheesy

Afonja down, I repeat, afonja down, requesting for immediate backup. Over!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2022
What do you expect from uncivilized group of people who refused to be civilized despite all efforts by Lord lugard through almagamation.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2022
The north is really taking Nigeria aback by the minute.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Geeman2006: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,

This is even good looking. If you move to more rural areas in the state you would see worse.
Even at that, many rural schools in Kano are grossly understaffed. You would see some it is just the headmaster and a staff or two et Al. It is so bad that members of the community who are young graduates create time to volunteer to teach some subjects for free. And they are busy shouting free education. Who are they deceiving.. The situation is very very pathetic.
God will punish majority of these politicians.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
This OP knows how to press una mumu button. This classroom is abandoned classroom and no any state of the federation u go that will not see something like this.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by TruthUntold: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Wetin aboki wan do for school? They're against western education. Good like that. Chaii
You're not serious hehehe, the educated in the north are, the ones that are not, are not. Shebi na everyone for your village go school ni?
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Yankee101: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Ganduje
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by IbeOkehie: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:

Nigerian leadership that don't want the children of ordinary people to have what it takes to challenge their children

You're very correct on this particular point. It's the same case here in the USA.

You'll be amazed to find politicians...mayors, governors and senators...who oppose any policy that will help students attend private elementary & secondary schools where the quality of education is much better....yet these same politicians all send their own kids to private schools. Check out the case of Senator Elizabeth Warren for instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xopibfXRIhA

https://www.google.com/search?q=elizabeth+warren+lied+about+private+schools+for+her+kids&oq=&aqs=chrome.3.69i58j69i177j69i64j35i39i362i523l12.-1j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Politicians are the same everywhere. And I guess all kinds of tactics are brought to bear in the competitive game called life...what a life indeed!

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by OGwales(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2022
See development... When will South upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by TruthUntold: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

A bag of cement , a truck load of sand, a gallon of yellow paint, half gallon of white paint,This is what the classroom needs

So 200 Almajiri in that class and their parents can't all afford ₦50k for renovation of that class room... But they can have sex and reproduce

Irresponsible people

puhahaha! The fact that you think the people in the north are almajiris shows how very depressed and narrow-minded you are. You need help, fast.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Might be an abandoned class room cos you're only snapping same picture from different angle.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Those useless old men don't care after all their children are all schooling outside so? They don't give a Bleep sad
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Horlarwaileh(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2022
This is dilapidated class but i guesss it is not functioning
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Snakedoctor1: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,

It is better than some lecture haalls in Nigerian public universities
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2022
This is not news....... after all this very special school has produced many politicians,heads of government parrastatals , state and national assembly members and minister and commissioners ..... so it's no news
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by AK481(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2022
the stones are seats. that big block at the back belongs to the class vip.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Franky70(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
vicfajeze:
though we dont educatiôn as said by,whóse rulling yóu?Are we not yóur LEADER?DANBURUBA SHEGE

This is example of what we are talking about, common sentence you can't put together

If it's to fix bomb and blow people now you can do it akwuya
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by DJInfluence: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
As much as i agree that the govt both local and at the center have failed the people. Can't the community come together and at least clean the classes and do the bare minimum renovation? At least that way the kids will have a slight chance of a better future.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by ALFADOS(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yakson5:

Good day Nairalanders,

You never see anything yet, what of those that study under tree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.