Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) (67830 Views)

Rain Falling Inside Classroom At Ibusa Girls Grammar School, Delta State / ICAN Launches ‘catch Them Young’ Campaign In Kano Secondary Schools / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nah where bandit dey do shooting practice undecided
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Geesaintagape: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Some schools in Delta is worse than this
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Awise09(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sir if you stay in Northern part of Nigeria you will know that this Class is very neat and good compares to others.
Yakson5:
What I Saw Today In Kano Secondary School (pics)

Good day Nairalanders,
I just say let me share to you what my eyes just saw in a government secondary school situated in panshekara Kano.

And please I don't mean to ridiculed or hurt anyone or any state.It is just my way of contributing to the growth of education in Nigeria so that our leaders can see what education is facing in our country especially Kano state.

This is a picture of a classroom where students are expected to learn;
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
udoji2021:
I don't see anything unusual here, those people normally sit on the ground during prayers and learning. the school is just trying to promote their ministry

Next
hahahaha �
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Blesyn22(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Go to IGS in Ilorin and any other govt school in Nigeria, you'll understand
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by ufotunang: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kano state??...this governor Gaduje dollars school... nawaoooo
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
How Dare you!!!

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Most government schools are like that
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Ayodele20(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Despite the fact that Buhari doesn't take care of them, despite the fact that thousands of them have died due to Fulani and boko haram attack, these dumb ass northerners will still support Buhari.

Tomorrow these dumb Northern will still vote for one clueless and illiterate Aboki just because he is Hausa/Fulani and is also a Muslim. Once a person meets these criteria, he is automatically qualified to be the president of Nigeria. This is why I don't even give their beggers money, they are the ones who keep voting in Animals because they are Fulani/Hausa/Muslim. Who even merged the rest of Nigeria with these people?

They should keep enjoy their School, their mumu never too much.

Can you just hear yourself? You and a goat I don't see who's better - maybe the goat sef.It's like your brain is submerged in a woman's menses. We need to take you to the hospital and perform a lumbar puncture for CSF analysis coz your cerebrospinal fluid ,I suspect,is infected with feaces.If care is not taken,las las you will run mad like a wild dog.
Mad Dog!
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Madas1986(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
biggestmanhood:
Backward people
forward person grin
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pics like thus are all over Nigeria, Lagos Edo, Bauchi, Enugu, IMO, Abia, Osun, Benue, FCT etc.

Our government don't value education.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ayodele20:

Can you just hear yourself? You and a goat I don't see who's better - maybe the goat sef.It's like your brain is submerged in a woman's menses. We need to take you to the hospital and perform a lumbar puncture for CSF analysis coz your cerebrospinal fluid ,I suspect,is infected with feaces.If care is not taken,las las you will run mad like a wild dog.
Mad Dog!

Who be this one ni?
Adebimpe abi Adedeji abi Ademola abi Ade who give a fvck.
You are obviously a Yoruba muslim from acara abi na Kwara State, I know say person like you go support Tinubu and any other bloodsucking corrupt agent of backwardness to become Nigerian president, I bet you supported Buhari.

Aren't you tired of Nigeria?
Aren't you tired of the killings?
Abi suffer nor de tire you?
Abi you just de support evil because you be muslim, lemme tell you, the Hausas/Fulani doesn't give a Fvck about Yoruba muslim, to them you are not even a real muslim.

You reason with your ass.

The hair when de your skull come out directly from your neck, na hair occupire where your brain suppose de.

That is why you support bastards that will constantly dehumanised you all because they are Muslims.

I nor know who release you from zoo, your fellow monkey de for zoo de chop banana

De there de do like Lizard. FOOL.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Ayodele20(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Who be this one ni?
Adebimpe abi Adedeji abi Ademola abi Ade who give a fvck.
You are obviously a Yoruba muslim from acara abi na Kwara State, I know say person like you go support Tinubu and any other bloodsucking corrupt agent of backwardness to become Nigerian president, I bet you supported Buhari.

Aren't you tired of Nigeria?
Aren't you tired of the killings?
Abi suffer nor de tire you?
Abi you just de support evil because you be muslim, lemme tell you, the Hausas/Fulani doesn't give a Fvck about Yoruba muslim, to them you are not even a real muslim.

You reason with your ass.

The hair when de your skull come out directly from your neck, na hair occupire where your brain suppose dear.

That is why you support bastards that will constantly dehumanised you all because they are Muslims.

I nor know who release you from zoo, your fellow monkey de for zoo de chop banana

De there de do like Lizard. FOOL.

See mumu like you.You idiot,are you done with the essay? Fool called me a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara,lol grin grin grin . I'm just a Muslim; no addition no subtraction. Simply a Muslim man.
I'm not in support of all those bastard politicians you make mention of.Just try reason what you say or type next time,you nincompoop,okay?

I know you won't still understand coz your brain like I said earlier,is gravely infected with feaces,with some part necrosed. Las las na schizophrenia go catch you if you no go hospital. Las las you'll run mad and the schizophrenia go dey tell you say make you kill people.

Ndi ala.
Mahaukacin mutane.
Tú eres loco.
Werey.

Na dog you be,continue sticking out your dirty tongue.Mad dog of Nigeria.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ayodele20:

See mumu like you.You idiot,are you done with the essay? Fool called me a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara,lol grin grin grin . I'm just a Muslim; no addition no subtraction. Simply a Muslim man.
I'm not in support of all those bastard politicians you make mention of.Just try reason what you say or type next time,you nincompoop,okay?

I know you won't still understand coz your brain like I said earlier,is gravely infected with feaces,with some part necrosed. Las las na schizophrenia go catch you if you no go hospital. Las las you'll run mad and the schizophrenia go dey tell you say make you kill people.

Ndi ala.
Mahaukacin mutane.
Tú eres loco.
Werey.

Na dog you be,continue sticking out your dirty tongue.Mad dog of Nigeria.

Frog, keep jumping up and down.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Ayodele20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Frog, keep jumping up and down.

You're worse than a pig.Dirty thing with chicken brain.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by MadamOk(f): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
And they are campaigning for another years of suffering

And the people will still put themselves without voting them
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Aaay: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Really
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
They're not complaining.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
And children will still learn in it... Nigeria is bad beyond repair.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by hanymasahun: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
They don't use this anymore. Its dilapidated.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by kingkhan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Wetin aboki wan do for school? They're against western education. Good like that. Chaii
there are worst schools in your village than this. Ol0sho
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2022
Shalommy:
Wetin aboki wan do for school? They're against western education. Good like that. Chaii
Why are you generalising?
And beside it's far better than your regions were students been thought under the shade of tree nqwa for you oo..
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Yakson5(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Awise09:
Sir if you stay in Northern part of Nigeria you will know that this Class is very neat and good compares to others.
I see
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Yakson5(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Readability:
Their elites need this, reason is to discourage education and make sure that they are still under their control. An educated mind cannot be enslaved, so they use illiteracy to enslave them and religion to control them. Though we still have this kind of structure throughout the country, but the situation is more worse in the north.
That is true....
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Mystikall: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
https://twitter.com/KanoChronicle/status/1508385733790347271?t=ja2u90wAgfdvAK3GR-HUVg&s=19.

Wine and bet shop in another Kano primary school.

quote author=YeyeGbami post=111355613]Were you expecting something else?

You can’t plant beans and harvest rice. [/quote]
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Mystikall: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
See kano school now.

https://twitter.com/KanoChronicle/status/1508385733790347271?t=ja2u90wAgfdvAK3GR-HUVg&s=19

quote author=KingMack post=111362627]Most government schools in Kano looks like this..back then I was growing up in Kano, govt schools used to be very big! Class rooms are large, football pitch are the size of mini stadium but what happened to them now Ganduje has reduced them by building shops which are being sold out to the rich[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mystikall:
https://twitter.com/KanoChronicle/status/1508385733790347271?t=ja2u90wAgfdvAK3GR-HUVg&s=19.

Wine and bet shop in another Kano primary school.

quote author=YeyeGbami post=111355613]Were you expecting something else?

You can’t plant beans and harvest rice.

They improvised.
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mystikall:
See kano school now.

https://twitter.com/KanoChronicle/status/1508385733790347271?t=ja2u90wAgfdvAK3GR-HUVg&s=19

quote author=KingMack post=111362627]Most government schools in Kano looks like this..back then I was growing up in Kano, govt schools used to be very big! Class rooms are large, football pitch are the size of mini stadium but what happened to them now Ganduje has reduced them by building shops which are being sold out to the rich

Exactly!!
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by Mystikall: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Politicians have rubbished education. Well, when they buy form for party positions from N5m, why wont they see it as an investment and not representation?
Re: Inside Kano Secondary School Classroom At Panshekara (Pictures) by kamilous(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Franky70:

Lol and your jamb cut of mark is different from other regions
Same as waec

Rubbish
Yes!
Because of the low cut off, Southerners are rushing their Universities for admission.
Stop your hear saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / How To Delaminate A Certificate In 3 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.