Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi (29168 Views)

Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked Out Car - Farouk Kperogi. / Andrew Nice, Driver Of The BRT Bus Bamise Ayanwole Boarded Speaks (Video) / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Strongdickfresh: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
This guy need serious hot slap from all angles. He has been insulting prominent Nigerians in the name of politics. Those closed to him should warn him to desist from his continuous venom on other Nigerians.

I'm really angry with the ways this guy talks restlessly.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by eminikansoso(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will pick Obi over the bullion van ever corrupt lizard of bourdilon Tinubu

Under which political party?
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by kudinkarfe: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truth be told Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are going nowhere. Farooq is a religious fanatic.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Bovis(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Igbos must encourage Obi.. even though Pdp has zoned to North
But is very very important they rally around Obi .. against 2027

Is politics

Northern Nigeria will vote Obi a billion times ahead of Tinubu

Fact#
Lol loads of comedians on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by HBB1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Obi will make a wonderful president
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by meccuno: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Apparently, kperogi is desperately willing to be worshipped by ipob pigs. grin

The other day, he was describing PYO Osinbajo as a religious bigot, now he is svcking Peter Obi's balls.

By the time he is promoted to the status of a god, he dumps their sorry arss and move on like FFK. grin
[/s] With this amount of hate you have, how do you sleep at night? Why burden your heart, or do you want it to stop working? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by ken045501: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bitter truth , if you choose BAT over OBI in terms of money , If you check well Peter fit get money pass BAT, in terms of good governance I choose OBI than your agboro BAT .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The other day, he was describing PYO Osinbajo as a religious bigot, now he is svcking Peter Obi's balls.

By the time he is promoted to the status of a god, he dumps their sorry arss and move on like FFK. grin

why are you so bitter? if igbos abuse you in this forum you will start saying igbos are insulting and arrogant whereas you are the insulting one here.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Another attention seeking MOFO.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't mind the attention seeking MOFO. Always reasoning like a lunatic. He's nothing but an Atiku slave idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Khaysee: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
One thing I like about social media it doesn't speak reality of Nigeria situation

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Obi is still an Option ..

Hot cake in the North.. same with Jonathan
Everybody don tire for Apc over here in the North
Now the North wan move forward .. but Yoruba people love suffering and smiling ..

This man is terrorizing Yoruba people .. now he wan involve Obi .

Na tribal BP and cardiac arrest be this

Make I excuse them .. I no fit about

Power returns North

Keep deceiving yourself.

Nobody cares about Obi in the North.

Peter Obi can't even win Anambra in a presidential election.

If you think otherwise, ask yourself if Obi is half as 'accepted' as the late Ikemba Nnewi, and if Ikemba was able to win Anambra in any of the elections he took part in?

Who be Jonathan again abeg?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Chrismania100: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
While I agree that almost all the Nigerian politicians are corrupt,Obi is by far the best Presidential Candidate Nigeria can have.Infact, he is far better than any Afonji or Thiefnibu orchard
that has been urinating on his trousers After OBI,another good candidate is Osibanjo.But the devilish tribalic bigot and hatred Yoruba and Hausa, Fulani have for igbos will never allow
them for igbos.You guys should leave Obi alone.Each time Obi comment about his Presidential ambition, this so called Afonji demon will bring out Pandova, while for their mind the Tinubu who milked all the Lagos treasure is saint.A tribe full of envy and hatred

LeoDeKing:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by simplesearch: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Actually, I would love this man to lead Nigeria in 2023. I will personally give him my vote even if it turn out a waste. You Can see his footprints � written all over Fidelity Banks operation, they stand out among all the banks when it comes to integrity and strict adherence to bank ethos and principles.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:
Only Idiots would pick Peter Obi without asking his supporters to mention anything he did in his 8 years of power

Seriously you are opening your mouth to say this? the worst thing that can befall a man is to lie to himself. Everyone knows how Peter Obi transformed Anambra state and even left billions of naira and millions of dollars im the state treasury that Obiano's administration was known to pay salaries and pension on time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
You ran away to Georgia and are making noise
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by victorazy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
SO A KNOCK OUT CAR CANT BE REPAIRED?
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Mooh247: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
obynzo:

Seriously you are opening your mouth to say this? the worst thing that can befall a man is to lie to himself. Everyone knows how Peter Obi transformed Anambra state and even left billions of naira and millions of dollars im the state treasury that Obiano's administration was known to pay salaries and pension on time.

Ok

Mention the transformation and his legacy projects

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok

Mention the transformation and his legacy projects

I don't need to banter word with you. go and use google you will see it. Tell me what is Tinubu's achievement in Lagos?:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Archtype(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
I really pray that power brokers and godfathers in this country will allow the good men to come and lead this country without them playing an ethnic or religious card
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by AutoChick4U(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Knocked out car that so many are rushing to drive? Abegi
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Shikini: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Apt
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by olas24u(f): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is obi that is not corrupt?tribalist
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Mooh247: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
obynzo:

I don't need to banter word with you. go and use google you will see it. Tell me what is Tinubu's achievement in Lagos?:

BRT

RRS

LASERMA 112

Ladipo market

Africa's 5th largest economy

Lekki free trade zone

Lekki seaport

LagBoat

IPP power plant

Lekki housing scheme

Eko Atlantic city

Just to mention few

Again I asked what is Peter Obi's legacy what are his projects...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Bankalert(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I will pick TINUBU over obi all day, all the time.
As a southerner, i rather vote a core northern muslim than vote a yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Bankalert(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Yorubatic trashy gibberish
I don’t do yoruba .. neither gays

If northerners in the north are talking politics.. Yoruba man and his dirty tribalistic nature go carry hatred for the head they hawk..
Like say Na hatred be politcs

Fvck off!

Next!
As a southerner, i rather vote a core northern muslim than vote a yoruba muslim.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is an insult to Tinubu.

Tinubu is considering heavy weight politicians who can be distant second in the race, not a rat like Peter Obi. angry

U bitter pass Odogwu bitters, anyways even if tinubu didn't fight dirty enough to become president, he has fight dirty to get him self some titles.... Asiwaju of Nigeria, jagaban of Africa, youth leader of nigeria etc. He can add them to his credentials.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by 1950Mack: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Africans been fo.oling around since creation...Nigerians especially are the worst problems of Nigeria...too tribalistic, too religious, too political...at the end zero...nothing de work...everybody na scam jarey...apc, pdp, Tinubu, Atiku, Osinbajo, Obi and even Buhari all na one family...if you know you know...if you can't beat them join them....my few years inside party taught me tough lessons....people outside are just wasting their time...these people have just one agenda...one simple thing unites them all...the rest people can go and die and talk like running tap...powers that be already know who's next in the queue...me I no fit suffer myself for anybody....I de open to all...na who do normal I go support...leave party and dirty talks alone jarey...na sapa go show you..shebi na some mu.mu talk heaven and earth for Buhari...oya where dem de now...naso dem no let person hear word then...Nigerians and political senselessness undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Alexis11: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Donshegxy10:

i pray and hope you dont die on tinubu's matter.

I think he will. There is no way he won't drop d.ead by the time they declare Tinubu winner of next year election.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Donshegxy10(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bankalert:

your choice, i respect it.
Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by emperor863(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The major problem of you Igbos is that you lack the intelligence to properly gauge the political barometer of the country. You will back obi who by any standard will never get more than two hundred thousand votes in the entire northern part of the country, that is, nineteen states - in the most unlikely event that he gets the ticket.

Why to you think he could not step on the soil of any of the nineteen states of the north in 2019 when he ran with your master, Atiku?

He is the most unpopular Igbo in the north because of the way he treated northerners when he was governor of anambra state.

However, stupidity, ethnic jingoism and bigotry will never permit you to see that there is no basis of comparison between Tinubu and Obi. In case you are interested in the crass truth, no serious minded political party will field an Igbo man for presidency in 2023.

Quite pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Applying To Be Driver Of A Knocked-Out Car By Farooq Kperogi by Bigchristo: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1507373555205476358?t=lEHqkaq4N7icALYg66h_nA&s=19
Technically he is right, Nigeria is currently a knocked out car under Buhari administration but Peter Obi should act as a mechanic in fixing that car not the driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.