Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? (346 Views)

You're Either Dating A River-person Or A Rain-person: Here's The Difference / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
A lady just walked out of my life simply because am river's. Am hurt!.
First of all it might interest you to know that they are many tribes in rivers. An idoma lady i was begining to get into of recent, just called it a stop after i told her am from river's, In her words "Hmm sorry i thought you are from igbo" so? If am not from that tribe does it makes me a lesser human? Absolutely No!.

I think its time we stop using tribe as an umbrella when looking for true love, it can be dengerouse!.

The notion guys from rivers are "heart breakers" "cold/stone hearted" is Rubish! For God sake we are in the 21st century for someone to keep that mindset. My lil sis suferd the same fate some years ago,from an imo guy.

If you love somebody hold them thight, dont listen to trash. Each tribe in nigeria have both good and bad people, period.

Breakfast don finaly reach me.
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eyaa kpele. I guess the breakfast was prepared overnight and served hot in the morning grin
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Choilila: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
I can't deal with

IBO
KOGI
CROSS RIVER
EDO

I FORBID THEM

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Eyaa kpele. I guess the breakfast was prepared overnight and served hot in the morning grin

Darn! Abobi, its painful as f k!
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:
I can't deal with
IBO KOGI CROSS RIVER EDO

I FORBID THEM
Thats wrong. Good people are found in all tribes in nigeria..
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Choilila: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Thats wrong. Good people are found in all tribes in nigeria..
Good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Destiblack(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:
I can't deal with

IBO
KOGI
CROSS RIVER
EDO

I FORBID THEM

That’s is your choice man
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by carl90(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don't mind some people. They can be so shallow-minded with their tribalism. One of my ex was from that Ogoni part of Rivers. I am Ibo,by the way. It was fun when I was with her. I relocated. The relationship fizzled out due to that. Rivers people na correct people.
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
carl90:
Don't mind some people. They can be so shallow-minded with their tribalism. One of my ex was from that Ogoni part of Rivers. I am Ibo,by the way. It was fun when I was with her. I relocated. The relationship fizzled out due to that. Rivers people na correct people.
Correct man! Chop knockle..
Ogoni are nice people..
Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Choilila: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Destiblack:

That’s is your choice man
yes, and I never forced you feel bad about it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Scared Of That River's person you are about to date? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Choilila:

yes, and I never forced you feel bad about it..
Be calming down.

(1) (Reply)

It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again / What To Do When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Commit / What Does These Words Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.