Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again (346 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by Premiumwriter: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2022
How una de c this matter? Abi them don change business?

1 Like

Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by BigRocky: 8:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Lol grin
Guy grin grin
Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2022
U're not informed..always ask for updates.
Dem done go open dubai branches.

#SAYNOTOHATE.
Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by Premiumwriter: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2022
BigRocky:
Lol grin
Guy grin grin
before we na long, longer and longest post we de c for front page na.

Nowadays nothing

1 Like

Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by Premiumwriter: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022
donbachi:
U're not informed..always ask for updates.
Dem done go open dubai branches.

#SAYNOTOHATE.
nobody de hate.

We are caring comrade shocked
Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by SpyAC(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2022
That's the results of Buharism, they are now seeking for good luck

1 Like

Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by FalseProphet1(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Due to high cost of fuel, gas and disel and inability for Buhari to pay him and N-power people too, he has finally relocated to his village to concentrate on his family's palm wine business, which involves almost zero capital.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by Suspect1: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Due to high cost of fuel, gas and disel and inability for Buhari to pay him and N-power people too, he has finally relocated to his village to concentrate on his family's palm wine business, which involves almost zero capital.

This I have seen.
and you were nt able to see the correct score of yesterday game??. What a blind noise maker u are!

1 Like

Re: It's Like Manna And BBQ Grill No De Sell Again by DeathToAfonja: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
I genuinely hate that human being

Anytime I see their post I wished there was mute button to mute post

It ruins everything

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Commit / What Does These Words Mean? / Why You Should Sell Your Giftcards To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.