Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

All You Need To Know About Zubby Michael’s Relationships, Past And Present - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All You Need To Know About Zubby Michael’s Relationships, Past And Present (613 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / “I Can’t Stand This Any More" - Zubby Michael Reacts To Ini Edo’s Hot Photos / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Zubby Michael’s Relationships, Past And Present by Frankreporters(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Many Nigerians and good people from many parts of the world are familiar with this gentle popular figure, Zubby Micheal, but only few are aware of his past failed relationship. In this piece, I will reveal to you all you need to know about Zubby Michael’s relationship, including how he met Mary Okoye, his ex-girlfriend and why their relationship did not lead to marriage.

Zubby Michael is that kind of guy that does not go public about his relationship. But does that mean that he never had a girlfriend? No! Zubby Michael has been in love before. He was a in a very serious relationship. However, the relationship that was well known by many people could not stand the test of time. What happened? You would ask.

I will answer the above question herein, but lets take it step by step. I will talk deeply about Zubby Michael’s relationships here, but I will focus more on the one that touched many people and Zubby Michael himself. Lets talk about Zubby Michael’s relationships with Mary Okoye.

Zubby Michael’s Relationships with Mary Okoye, his now Ex-girlfriend
Who is Mary Okoye? I am sure you want to know who Mary Okoye is. Of course, who wouldn’t want to know who such a lucky lady that once dated Zubby Michael is? In as much as Mary Okoye was lucky to have Zubby Michael as a boyfriend, Zubby Michael was as well lucky to hve Mary Okoye as a girlfriend. This brings us to who Mary Okoye truly is.

Mary Okoye, although not as popular as the family she comes from, is a member of the Okoye family you already know. She is Psquare’s younger sister. Now that you know who Mary Okoye is, lets talk about Zubby Michael’s relationships, particularly with Mary OKoye.

Continue reading @
https://frankreporters.com/all-you-need-zubby-michaels-relationships/

(1) (Reply)

Help There Are Psychos On Nairaland!!! / A Lady's Confession. Advice Needed. / Mention 1 Meal That The Left Over Tastes Better The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.