Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) (7610 Views)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'll be posting some never seen before pictures that prove that Giants Existed in humanities recent past. By giants I'm not referring to deformed men and women like you see in Hollywood movies. I'm referring to normal symmetrical humans who just happen to be way taller than normal humans.

Let's proceed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Giant books

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
A Giant on the streets of Europe in the 1800s

2 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Giants standing next to buildings compared to our present day humans standing next to the same buildings.

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Giant in parliament

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Giant next to a train

8 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Photo of a giant woman.

5 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Giant amongst men

5 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by detectivejones: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Interesting, i'd like to see whats in the pages of that book

4 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Another giant woman

4 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
All this becomes even more interesting when you realize that the Egyptians also had drawings of Giants living amongst humans..

4 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
How about giants dicks and giant pussy tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by MasterShifu010(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Keep going
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
So true
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:
How about giants dicks and giant pussy tongue

This is a serious thread kid!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
I believe you OP.
My dad once told me the story of giants in Benin.
He said they were so tall and strong that they can uproot palm trees and use the branches to sweep.
I once saw a very vague black and white picture of one of the giants.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I believe you OP.
He said they were so tall and strong that they can uproot palm trees and use the branches to sweep.

It wasn't just a story. It was real. We binis can relate to this. Arhuan the protesting Giant

24 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Jimmythewise: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

It wasn't just a story. It was real. We binis can relate to this. Arhuan the protesting Giant
If these things are true then there is so much in history that is hidden from us.

14 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Fredoh(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I believe you OP.

They’re all myths my dear.
So what happened to them?
What killed them?
What year did they live?
How come they’ve not been documented?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You are right.
The picture I saw was a real life pic.

https://www.nairaland.com/4274450/history-arhuanran-giant-warrior-prince
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fredoh:

What killed them?
What year did they live?

https://www.nairaland.com/4274450/history-arhuanran-giant-warrior-prince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by nicerod(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin

Giants are real

I have met different giants women before well built

Same as me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Wainey: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
OurTruth24:
Another giant woman
This footprint is somewhere in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by candygist: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fredoh:

What killed them?
What year did they live?

No they are not.
I just returned from my maternal home in Imo state. My mum uncles took me out and showed me many of my late grand father properties and lands, both sold and unsold lands in the village.

He made me believed that a lot of things have changed becouse people ar now moving out of the villages to hustle in the city.

He showed me some surviving plants that our ancestors used to feed on that made the strong and tall like a giant. HE Said while he was growing up as a child that you will see one man occupying so many hectares of lands without any neighbour. The stronger and tall you are the more lands you occupy becouse people will be scared of you.

H e said many of those plants ar no more in existence. Now you see everybody eating rice, casava, sugery stuffs and etc.

Back then our ancestors feed on plants that works marvelous of the body system.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by BritishAirways: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
you may not be far from the truth
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by ATEAMS: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Damn
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by siofra(f): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Why is this surprising?

Giants have always existed, even today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by AndroidAI(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
OurTruth24:
I'll be posting some never seen before pictures that prove that Giants Existed in humanities recent past. By giants I'm not referring to deformed men and women like you see in Hollywood movies. I'm referring to normal symmetrical humans who just happen to be way taller than normal humans.

Let's proceed.

You love wasting your time with conspiracies. Anyway, it's better than being a kidnapper or unknown gunmen.
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Roboto11: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wainey:
This footprint is somewhere in Nigeria

Those trees are not indigenous to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yep giants truly existed in the past.
So apart from many evidences of their existence,
The holy books of God tell of giants in the past and how early humans were scared of them.

These giants are blood thirsty,cruel,wicked and have no empathy except only to pursue selfish desires or interest.

They are known as Nephilims
They are of angel blood in an unallowed and forbidden cross with a human blood.

So this happen when demonic angels in their usual rebelliousness and fight with God went to daughters of men and slept with them. Any daughter of men that experience this kinda sexual encounter with such "higher beings" would give birth to giants with demon blood running though their vein.
These giants no longer exist because God took a decision to destroy all forbidden demon-human giant offsprings.
This in a long run had also ensured the survival of the human race

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Several graves and relics of Giants had been found...

Adam the father of all men was 60 feet's tall according to Muslims...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babes Love Guys That Are Strict On Them. / My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... / See This Girl's Killer Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.