Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison (52324 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by azikiweironsi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dididrumz:
Now they are in a haste to sentence to flex muscle abi?

There are more serious cases in court that have been lingering for years.
Very useless justice system we have in Nigeria.

Do you mind them ? When you go to parties, you wonder how our new currency notes are been spent but you hardly get the same in the bank.
Why can't they go after those currency sellers or sanction the banks.
Nigeria with misplaced priorities.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Timblogga: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol. Story.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by smile11s(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Nice one...you want to trend..... trend in prison mugu

Read am well. Which yeye prison? If she can afford to do petroleum giveaway, why can’t she afford 1m and 15k ?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

The small thing u can't read and understand....

Where you see gas Them say petrol, you dey talk gas...

Hiannnnnn
Maybe he lives outside Naija na...it’s called gasoline in US. Don’t you watch Hollywood?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by AkinboT22: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hun
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by infogeneral: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
The people that attended that party were just lucky there was no fire incident. It could have been a catastrophe.
I think she deserves heavy punishments.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by smile11s(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Solobuvk:
Hhhh

Do you have tricks for CCTV bypass?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Emperor88(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
Olodo the appropriate name for petrol is gasoline....go school una go dey run, jump fence.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by lalabrother: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oga she no dey go any prison in the first place, chidimma wey I know

FalseProphet1:
I see her bribing her way out of prison, I see her being silently released.

This I have seen.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Dididrumz(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogsman:

You're very stupid, someone did something that could have led to hundreds of deaths you're here saying crap,
What is more important than life you clown

You're obviously the stupid and foolish bastard here for not being able to understand my comment. I guess Your parents should have aborted You, goat.

You want to show You can insult abi?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by shogsman(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dididrumz:

You're obviously the stupid and foolish bastard here for not being able to understand my comment. I guess Your parents should have aborted You, goat.

You want to show You can insult abi?
All I took from here is your foolishness is hereditary

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Oyiboman69: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogsman:

You're very stupid, someone did something that could have led to hundreds of deaths you're here saying crap,
What is more important than life you clown
what are they doing about the deaths caused by bad road,Fulani herdsmen,ugm,book haram,hunger and a lot more killing hundreds of people in the north on daily basis?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by freemi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
illicit:
Next time she no go try am again
before. Is na u u go try am again?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Ferya(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/fuel-souvenir-court-sentences-lagos-socialite-ms-ogbulu-to-27-months-in-prison/

My question is which punishment did they give those that recently imported contaminated petroleum products into the country?

Which punishment did they give the minister of petroleum for not doing his job?

Most of our leaders should be punished as well. I hate double standard
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by highness25(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/fuel-souvenir-court-sentences-lagos-socialite-ms-ogbulu-to-27-months-in-prison/
This one go win something for prison na, they'll only end up making her popular
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Dididrumz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
shogsman:

All I took from here is your foolishness is hereditary

Oh really?

When You where in a haste to throw insults You didn't know Your foolishness was hereditary right?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Dididrumz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oyiboman69:
what are they doing about the deaths caused by bad road,Fulani herdsmen,ugm,book haram,hunger and a lot more killing hundreds of people in the north on daily basis?

No need wasting time with that guy, to throw insults dey sweet am.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Ola4lead(m): 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her bribing her way out of prison, I see her being silently released.

This I have seen.

She is given fines options, so it's not necessary she go to jail
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Chydo63(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
chai ignorance of the highest level. Fuel is also called gasoline.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by ShaqFu: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Even with this some people still won't learn. Many Nigerians just believe it's their God giving right to do as they wish.

Thumbs up.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by abbey621(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
This country instead of educating, rehabilitating they prefer punishment. If fuel was not a hot commodity then I doubt anyone would want to share it as gift. Even the mumu judge quoting law, how many citizens are made aware of such laws? What can be shared? Kerosene? Stove? Bleach? Food regardless of condition? Let's just say they want to use her as an example because in the history of all cases in 9ja this has to be the fastest judgment grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Antoeni(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
That’s Hash!
I Guess it Then Means its is Safer to Be a Bandit in This Country
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by akpunda86: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by ButterBurger: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na Oversabi dey overdo things.
Na different things carry people go prison.
over wisdom kills
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by NessFortunate: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benite:

NIGERIAN LAW TOO STRONG FOR THE WEAK AND TOO WEAK FOR STRONG. HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT SELL/FILL GAS IN RESIDENTIAL AREA HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED? SINCE THE GOVERNMENT ARE NOW CONCERN ABOUT THE COMMON MAN?
#SMH
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by anytexy: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oyiboman69:
So, she too should burn/kill her party guest because Fulani and bad road kill ... SMH

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by MadamOk(f): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na over sabi house wife them dey call this one

This bail money for go long way to change lives

The souvenir could have been semo
Idomie and so on
Na this Orishi rishi wey some people go even careless use and cos casala
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by LillyandDaisy: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
What about that Governor that share Kero!
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Spuggie: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

Before criticizing the guy, a simple google search might have saved you from this unnecessary embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Gospel2Day: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
flokii:
Erelu okin that wants to roast people alive out of fo0lishness..let her go and cool her heels in kirikiri.
Thsy should have arraigned the hall owner where the event took place.. no safety checks, nothing.

She has an option to pay money. So she's NOT going to prison after all.
Shalom.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by kolamilan(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
Dindin Rin ode. Wetin be the difference.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.