Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] (4075 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Good morning all,

Ereyesterday (the day before yersterday), One of my friend was asking for empty FCMB or Union bank account via WhatsApp status. Been that my mum has one with the later, I decided to send him a message on that.

Though, his senior brother is a gee guy — and he stays with him, but I don't know why or what he needs it for. He only said he wants to use it to collect money.

So, before I proceed, I just want to know if there would be any consequences of sending it to him — or better still, using it to receive money from God knows where?

1 Share

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Aonkuuse(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Wetin concern him with account balance
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Wetin concern him with account balance

He's asking for the empty account details, not the account balance. Copy that?

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by rickpat(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2022
don't send.. it won't end well...either he loads the account or he steals from the account...if he loads it..your mum might just be up for a big dragging by efcc.....
HE WANTS TO USE THAT ACCOUNT FOR FRAUD...

12 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Dont send it o,if not you and your mum go be Efcc customer

7 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Blunttruth: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:
Good morning all,

Ereyesterday (the day before yersterday), One of my friend was asking for empty FCMB or Union bank account via WhatsApp status. Been that my mum has one with the later, I decided to send him a message on that.

Though, his senior brother is a gee guy — and he stays with him, but I don't know why or what he needs it for. He only said he wants to use it to collect money.

So, before I proceed, I just want to know if there would be any consequences of sending it to him — or better still, using it to receive money from God knows where?
Do you really need an answer from us. God gave you a conscience and a brain for a reason. Listen to that inner voice. Don't Aid and abet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
don't send.. it won't end well...either he loads the account or he steals from the account...if he loads it..your mum might just be up for a big dragging by efcc.....

Huh. This is deep.

Anyway, Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Dont send it o,if not you and your mum go be Efcc customer

Ok. But what if my mum tells them that she knows nothing about the money or how it came to be?
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Uzomacharles: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:

Ok. But what if my mum tells them that she knows nothing about the money or how it came to be?

Na this statement you wan the who dem scam?

E be like you never enter police station before come talk of EFCC....

you know how many people wey don use this your lie?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Ehinjuola: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Na this statement you wan the who dem scam?

E be like you never enter police station before come talk of EFCC....

you know how many people wey don use this your lie?

Nawa o
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Lol

What's funny?
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cardealer2021(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Dem want use your mama account run local undecided
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by gulfer: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Tell him to open an account with either bank now angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cardealer2021(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:
Dey don't load Nigeria acct
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by rickpat(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Dey don't load Nigeria acct
ok

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cardealer2021(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:

Let me tell you a secret
Efcc don't arrest women ( especially elderly ones)
But you have to watch your back

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
gulfer:
Tell him to open an account with either bank now angry angry angry angry angry angry

I thought as much. But, maybe he needs an old account.
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by dacblogger: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2022
How much are you getting from the transaction
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Let me tell you a secret
Efcc don't arrest women ( especially elderly ones)
But you have to watch your back

Why do you say so, because I don't believe this a bit?

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:
How much are you getting from the transaction

No idea for now.
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cardealer2021(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:

Why do you say so, because I don't believe this a bit?
Most account used for local are females undecided
Trust me it hardly cast wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cakkie(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Most account used for local are females undecided
Trust me it hardly cast wink

So, are you trying to give me a go-ahead?
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Cardealer2021(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:

So, are you trying to give me a go-ahead?
Follow your heart bro wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Boogyman557: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

Get RICH or DIE TRYING!

EITHER u Make it the EASY WAY or the HARD WAY..

Na only JUNZIN MANCHIS de CAST every LITTLE Tin!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Send it, no consequence. smiley
mumu!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by mprtuary: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Never seen a fool like this fool before

4 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2022
rickpat:

Same thingy happened to one innocent h'antie on my street ... Nigga used her empty akant to wire fraud aza into it and gave her her "share".. h'antie was happy af .. happened on a Friday.. h'antie wanted to then transaction bizness on a Monday... Akant had been frozen.. went to the said bank for complaint, but was instead handed over to the feds .. was told that the aza withdrawn from the akant was fraud aza.. h'antie started crying,and proclaiming her innocence, bet no proof.. called the bros, number was switched off.. went to his house with the feds, nigga had moved out... Dumb ass h'antie is behind bars as we speak.... If you still wanna place your bet, plix feel free, sha don't come back here seeking advice say your bet cut... My 2 cents .
Adios mf!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by rickpat(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Same thingy happened to one innocent h'antie on my street ... Nigga used her empty akant to wire fraud aza into it and gave her her "share".. h'antie was happy af .. happened on a Friday.. h'antie wanted to then transaction bizness on a Monday... Akant had been frozen.. went to the said bank for complaint, but was instead handed over to the feds .. was told that the aza withdrawn from the akant was fraud aza.. h'antie started crying,and proclaiming her innocence, bet no proof.. called the bros, number was switched off.. went to his house with the feds, nigga had moved out... Dumb ass h'antie is behind bars as we speak.... If you still wanna place your bet, plix feel free, sha don't come back here seeking advice say your bet cut... My 2 cents .
Adios mf!
.. imagine the stress she went through
Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by TheWolfen(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
You see that sense that u don't have enh. It will be forcedly install in your head.

Cakkie:

What if it goes through and nothing happens?

You must be a criminal for asking such question. See you, see Efcc. Direct this question to them.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Cakkie:
Good morning all,

Link me up to the guy make I drop am my fcmb

No time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video. Caught in action / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Groom Kissing Bride Aggressively-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.