Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? (4072 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by hapi4eva: 5:25am On Jan 21, 2012
Can you stand the friendship of a man who has slept with your wife in the past as his gf? Is it morally right for a married woman to keep friendship with a man who has slept with her in the past? do you think its healthy for the marriage?, becos every human male or female is jealous , "even our God is a jealous God"
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
i would think it is natural being upset, and i know for a fact its not healthy for her to remain with close contact with any ex,esp ones with intimate history.
[/i]

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by slimyem: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
brb!!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
Platnum!:

i would think it is natural being upset, and i know for a fact its not healthy for her to remain with close contact with any ex,esp ones with intimate history.
[/i]

And what if it's the husband doing it?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by wolfetone(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
i guess you would always be suspicious if they were still friends it would be in the back of your mind is there something going on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Tosinville(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
Wife or girlfriend? dat one na taboo for my own side o!, i don't even wanna see her ex-bf wit my eyes not to talk of to be his friend, dat wife go tire me straight up & she may pack her belongs at any moment.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Dynamique: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2012
A man who has had previous intimate experience with your wife shud not even b her friend at all,coz there kud b a spark in the old love flames,which kud b disastrous to an healthy relationship,but my opinion is either it's me or him, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by iice(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2012
This morally challenged OP.
You need some moral salvation.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by DorisK(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2012
not at all, i think am indiffernt bt seriously its most likely i cant
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2012
Most men are just insecure. They can be friends with their ex girlfriends without any problem but should their women do the same thing, na war
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by pato405(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
what sort of post is this? why & how do people imagine things like this? angry angry angry angry angry angry

so irritating!

what other tell-tale sign do you need?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2012
sad
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
hapi4eva:

Can you stand the friendship of a man who has slept with your wife in the past as his gf? Is it morally right for a married woman to keep friendship with a man who has slept with her in the past? do you think its healthy for the marriage?, becos every human male or female is jealous , "even our God is a jealous God"
Irrevocably Dumb statement!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
arrant nonsense!!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 1:18am On Jan 23, 2012
Madness
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Tosinville(m): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2012
^^Ur word was so disgusting, check what you type up there once again for u to realize that it lacks wisdom (sorry to use that word) how would u compare women to men in every ways? wondering how would u even stand ur wife ex if he introduce himself to u & he wanna be ur friend.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by deniyor: 2:11am On Jan 23, 2012
It's actually not that different btw men and women.
Most men can not stand other men who have had intimate relations with their lady
Most women can not stand other women who have had intimate relations with their man.

TosinV you will be deluded to think its different for men and women.

Some people can stand it, others can not.
As for me, I don't know. I have dated a lady whose exes I was friends with. Just one of those annoying love triangles etc. I have also had relations with a friend's ex b4. I learnt a lot from those experiences that I'm sure I do not want to experience such complications again.

As of my current gf, its much simpler and with peace of mind. No complications and no friends with ex or anything of the sort.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Araboy(m): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2012
I Will feel cheated but that Will never happen

It is matter of honor no other way around my wife has to be Virgin

So I m not really concerned about such scénario
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2012
As far as it's an ex bf, as in everything happened before we met, i dont care, infact i might befriend the guy self cos we share something in common. embarassed
What will bother is if its a guy she cheated with, meehnnn i cant stand that!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2012
*Thinking* Brb!!!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:

i dont care, infact i might befriend the guy self cos we share something in common. embarassed
alert!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2012
Deniyor

I'll let u know wife is absolutely diff from gf, just tell me how would u feel a guy walk up to u & introduce himself as ur wife ex and he'd love to be ur friend?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by badmrkt(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
yea,i can stand on his brain after i most had shot his head and left his brain scarterd everywhere like water-melon,
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by PoDeep(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hmm. . . Dunno about wife sha. It'ld be really hard TBH.
But gf, well yeah I guess. I mean, I'm a friend (or lets just say acquaintance sha) to my ex's bf & he knows we used to have s.ex and we still play PES and drink together and sh.!t.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by deniyor: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2012
Tosinville:

Deniyor

I'll let u know wife is absolutely diff from gf, just tell me how would u feel a guy walk up to u & introduce himself as ur wife ex and he'd love to be ur friend?

Yes it can be different if you are not serious with the gf. For comparison purposes, lets say it's a gf that I'm very serious and exclusive with.
Then it does not make a difference if she is a wife or gf as the only thing that really seperates the two is the paper. And some people are not so keen on marriage anyways.

If I can stand a gf's ex, then I can stand the same ex when I'm married to her. I won't suddenly go nuts just cos I just married her. My rule is simple with any friend of my lady - there are boundaries and I trust she can handle herself and she knows what she is doing. Also she knows the consequences of her actions.

If a guy walks to me and introduces me as my wife's ex, no biggie. My gain is his loss and he belongs to the past. If I like the guy no probs.

The only issue I have with it (either gf or wife) is the way he might introduce himself. Depending on how he does it, a guy introducing himself with a reference to having sexual relations with your partner can be insulting.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2012
Pls Bro Tosin, care to explain?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2012
I don't mind but if it gets out they were intimate then she's a goner so she had better know how to handle such relationships. Unless both are morally disciplined temptations are bound to happen and it would only be a matter of time before the deed would be done.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2012
NEVER sad
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
deniyor:

Yes it can be different if you are not serious with the gf. For comparison purposes, lets say it's a gf that I'm very serious and exclusive with.
Then it does not make a difference if she is a wife or gf as the only thing that really seperates the two is the paper. And some people are not so keen on marriage anyways.

If I can stand a gf's ex, then I can stand the same ex when I'm married to her. I won't suddenly go nuts just cos I just married her. My rule is simple with any friend of my lady - there are boundaries and I trust she can handle herself and she knows what she is doing. Also she knows the consequences of her actions.

If a guy walks to me and introduces me as my wife's ex, no biggie. My gain is his loss and he belongs to the past. If I like the guy no probs.

The only issue I have with it (either gf or wife) is the way he might introduce himself. Depending on how he does it, a guy introducing himself with a reference to having intimate relations with your partner can be insulting.
hez said it all, END OF THREAD! NEXT!!
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

Pls Bro Tosin, care to explain?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by no1madman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
who fuckin cares!as long as i dey Zap. my woman a.s.s h.o.l.e . . . .
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
no1madman:

who fuckin cares!as long as i dey Zap. my woman a.s.s h.o.l.e . . . .
whc world are u frm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Naija Independent Ladies Are Usually Ugly; Why? / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me / Weirdest Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.