Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death (73859 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Bruuce: 1:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Jesus that's horrible
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BigBashiru: 1:43am On Mar 27, 2022
The evil male gender must be destroyed....
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by DMerciful(m): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2022
You're extremely daft. If you're calling your gf and she's attacked, won't you call her people immediately?
Illuminatiship:
That guy that called needs to be arrested tortured so he can confess what happened...
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Nyanabo(m): 2:20am On Mar 27, 2022
All in the name of what ? Something that can be gotten if you pay 1 thousand to the roadside vendors ?

The rate at which women are being killed, it would be no surprise they may go extinct in this country in the next 5yrs if it continues like this. undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Xiaohei(m): 2:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Rest In Peace young lady. May your killers be caught and killed. Humanity failed you. The gov’t also failed you. If the Nigerian gov’t had prioritized the lives and properties of Nigerians, CCTV cameras would have been installed in every parts of this once great country. Nigerians are robbed and killed in cities, towns and villages with the culprits most often than not never caught. Until Nigerians begin to hold the councilors, local gov’t chairpersons, legislators, senators, governors and president accountable nothing’s going to change.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by kennybay(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by OLULAW: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo, its inhabitants are crazy animals, and its officials, hunter-gatherers. In sane climes, the perpetrators will be hunted down - no matter how long it takes - and brought to book. In this banana republic, the criminals are at large, lurking around and finding their next victims. It’s not the fault of leadership, but those idiots who voted them into power, and are still determined to vote Tinubu into presidency so their misery can persist. Foolish citizenry.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by jimyjames(m): 3:28am On Mar 27, 2022
mastermaestro:

It depends on the area. Don’t forget that disquieting noise from several power generators aids nighttime crimes these days.
Yes, but I don't think residential areas in a town like isu okoma will be that noise to a point where you can't hear someone's screams at night, generators are not that noisy especially the small tiger ones , aka I pass my neighbor
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by mvem(m): 3:31am On Mar 27, 2022
GenBuhari:
Yes, tat is reason I believed she followed them willingly.
where did they say she followed them willingly ?
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Sirpc(m): 4:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
That guy that called needs to be arrested tortured so he can confess what happened...

This ur post is the reason why people don't report crime these days.. So, the guy should be tortured because he made a rescue call to her mother. What if he is innocent?
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 27, 2022
mvem:
where did they say she followed them willingly ?
They didn't .
You are right they said the man who called the mother's phone said he heard her shouting, but that man may have been involved and made up that story if she shouted she should have shouted or screamed loud enough for her family and neighbours to hear her.

The family would need to work with Ebubeagu to do their own thorough investigation.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by mvem(m): 4:31am On Mar 27, 2022
GenBuhari:

They didn't .
You are right they said the man who called the mother's phone said he heard her shouting, but that man may have been involved and made up that story if she shouted she should have shouted or screamed loud enough for her family and neighbours to hear her.

The family would need to work with Ebubeagu to do their own thorough investigation.
sometimes I know areas that can be soo noisy that mere screams can't be heard and sometimes these things happen very fast...secondly why will the guy even call the parents if he was involved...he would have simply not communicated anyone for any reason
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by bluecircle470: 4:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Use your cockroach brain sometimes before typing
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by cejaypriesty(m): 4:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
That guy is a prime suspect. He must have made that call to be sure she was at home and at a place she can't be easily kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Sassy256(f): 4:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Why?
It's these kind of statements that make people not report crimes they witness or run when they see police sad
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Chochovini: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2022
BigRocky:
Life gone just like that.

. Just like that bro. If it were my sis. God forbid... I won‘t be on NL typing RIP.

I MUST get to the root of the matter even it it‘s to go to the end of the world just like Abubakir and mallam shehu‘s case (in African night entertainment), an African novel by Cyprian Ekwensi.

I MUST avenge her death pronto. Wont even wait for God‘s time on this at all. What the Bleep?
Just like that?

I take a stroll...
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Enemyofpeace: 5:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Very Useless country
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by PROPEACE: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Judolisco:
he is thinking differently bro... The guy on phone heard screams... Her family members inside the house heard no sound at all... E no add up Na.. U sef reason am
The family may not be close enough to hear the scream. He can be interrogated but not tortured like that guy suggested. That guy could prove he was actually somewhere else when it happened, I think it's easy to verify. That is why when a crime happens, witnesses keep quiet because of the fear of torture.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by wonderr(m): 6:22am On Mar 27, 2022
It might be cult related
Maybe she don beak one cultist heart
This gender thinks they can break anybody's heart and get impunity but the fact is some people are ruthless and vindictive
Anyways she doesn't deserve what happens to her may God give the family a divine solace
RIP
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by BigRocky: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2022
Chochovini:
. Just like that bro. If it were my sis. God forbid... I won‘t be on NL typing RIP.

I MUST get to the root of the matter even it it‘s to go to the end of the world just like Abubakir and mallam shehu‘s case (in African night entertainment), an African novel by Cyprian Ekwensi.

I MUST avenge her death pronto. Wont even wait for God‘s time on this at all. What the Bleep?
Just like that?

I take a stroll...

Word bro.
And I feel you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Jessepaid(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:
hehehe...

From my perspective...

The guy that called her mum to alert her is her boyfriend...

How he got her mum's number?

The girl has probably used it to call him before to gist...

He was smart tho..

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2022
RIP to her.... But the wicked will surely not go free
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Elidrisy20: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2022
No where is safe in this country,attrocities of different magnitudes been committed daily in this country,R.I.P
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2022
cejaypriesty:

That guy is a prime suspect. He must have made that call to be sure she was at home and at a place she can't be easily kidnapped.
God bless you you can see what I am seeing..
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:

You are mad
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2022
bluecircle470:

Use your cockroach brain sometimes before typing
my cockroach brain is still bigger than your entire family's own put together..
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Illuminatiship(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:

You are mad
still better than your father..
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Illuminatiship:

the boy that called was probably a wanna be bf and that the boy called to alert the parents now makes him a suspect, even if the police checked the last person that called her this same potential bf would be arrested for no reason just for dating a Nigerian gf, I don't know y Nigerian gfs are cursed! always putting others in danger, this is how that other girl died in someone's house and the guy had nothing to do with her death cos she died from electric shock his a know dj or so in nigeria, the other girl came to sleep over and died why can't this useless girls that don't like u cos u so much trouble,

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2022
For me i am suspecting the man that called most girls nowadays collect gifts from guys that gift them...these guys might want sex in advance and if na those young boys for villa most of them mobilise their friends to aid them with the act...she was killed because she knows them,and the guy could have gotten the mums number from her contact 10pm is a very odd time in the east people would have gone to bed,he knew when to call what if he told her to come out and speak to him?don't trust anybody...a man i heard about was actually the one that drugged and buried his neighbours daughter in his compound...yet he was the one that was bringing policemen to search for the child...the guy knew police would likely come for him cos he was the last person she spoke to...whether he calls or not he would still be arrested...if only there was a witness.
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Deri2018(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Truly the heart of man is pure wickedness. R.i.p
Re: 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Hoes again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Terwase Akwaza Gana Was Dragged Out Of Government Convoy & Killed" / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.