Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today (5824 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by nickyj19: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
What happened was there is this girl i have caught several times staring at me anytime she passes by and today she took the courage to ask if we have known somewhere before and I said no. From the look on her eyes she wanted me to continue from where she stopped by being friends but I just walked away because I have decided to be an alpha male. I really feel bad what can I do?
embarassed embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by dacblogger: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2022
You want to be an alpha male...
Na ur wife you just lose like this cheesy
Alpha male kor, Beta male ni undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Innobee99(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2022
I guess she's still 14

Leave small small children alone

Mr Alfa

6 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Choilila: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
what about omega,zeta,sigma,gamma, beta .

mmtchwe

4 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2022
Nor be only Alpha male naa Beta bushpig undecided

Yeye fowl

6 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Oh,an Alpha male

1 Like

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Jmarjr(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerians! Small thing una don dey raise shoulder.
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nonexisting: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Brother, you dodged a bullet so stop hurting. Nowadays when vagina is offered to man on a platter without unnecessary drama or without a transaction, something is fishy. We are dealing with a gender that takes time to plan evil so we have to be careful. Try to earn a vagina and not accept free ones because them dey choke for throat these days. Don't say you are not warned.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Good for her,next time she’ll learn to control and keep to herself
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Bigredmachine: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
OP she Wan draw u closer... So that against the run of play she go dey tear u bills left right centre...

Nigeria girls be like Nepa... The moment they start to dey give u attention light... Just dey expect bills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by peyweb: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
__

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by czarr(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
That is a beta male move...you did not know how to carry the conversation to where it can be fun for the both of you.

Don't blame your inexperience on being an "alpha male"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by rickpat(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2022
so why are you feeling bad?

when you are living your dream of being the so called alpha male

my advise to you is live your life and don't let anyone influence you by their so called experience or how they were raised... people differ..no gender is good and no gender is bad,it's people that choose to be bad.. HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN...get a filter and sieve who you want ad a friend...simple!..not living other people's life and living yours behind...good luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by GoooodHardDick: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Believe this rubbish story at your own peril angry
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:
You want to be an alpha male...
Na ur wife you just loose like this cheesy
Alpha male kor, Beta male ni undecided

Oloshi ni alaye yen now ... E lose free towtow unto say he wan form "alpha male" ... Some of y'all assholes don't even know the meaning of that word ... Bitch ass niggas oshi.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigredmachine:
OP she Wan draw u closer... So that along the line she go dey tear u bills left right centre...

Nigeria girls be like Nepa... The moment they start to dey give u attention light... Just dey expect bills

Hahaha ... This shit is creative af! This nigga deserves a foil of chicken suya smiley
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Omega nkor?

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Cardealer2021(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations you just lose free towtow red piller grin grin grin
I keep saying it red pillers (half male) are cowards and weakling in reality just bashing women on nairaland to massage their ego
Same goes with the feminist also cool

4 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by dacblogger: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Oloshi ni alaye yen now ... E lose free towtow unto say he wan form "alpha male" ... Some of y'all assholes don't even know the meaning of that word ... Bitch ass niggas oshi.
Fuckaniza firstly, please try to explain that Yoruba you wrote up there cos I'm Igbo.

Secondly,I hope you know that I'm a lady.
Thirdly, carry your madness nd shift to one side Please... Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by excell0001: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2022
why is he moniker nicky
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Nothing like alpha male here OP....
Go and work on your communication skills undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by LocalStandard1(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2022
I know exactly how you feel. There are about two girls right now that want to start such with me. One even asked me to coach her, she want to increase her 'bumbum' lol.

A third one even asked me out, said she likes my complexion and all, after someone asked if am in a relationship and I said no.

The thing is Naija girls don tire person, dem too loose and dey unfaithful. For years I haven't been in anything like relationship and people are already looking at me somehow.

Baba try and never feel guilty about such stuffs, we in our mid 20s will continue to experience that and you can't friend all of them. Don't let sex and women distract u, now's the time to build yourself or forever hold your peace.

A man too afraid to be lonely will never discover his true self. Thank you....

9 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2022
dacblogger:

Fuckaniza firstly, please try to explain that Yoruba you wrote up there cos I'm Igbo.

Secondly,I hope you know that I'm a lady.
Thirdly, carry your madness nd shift to one side Please... Thank you

I luh you too ... Ya wc smiley
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by richie3384: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Bigredmachine:
OP she Wan draw u closer... So that against the run of play she go dey tear u bills left right centre...

Is she holding a gun to ur head to pay bills...abeg

If you won't pay, tell her

No go do pass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Bigredmachine: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
richie3384:

Is she holding a gun to ur head to pay bills...abeg

If you won't pay, tell her

No go do pass yourself.

Wetin dem carry for front and back pass gun... Anyway me personally I get their bullet proof, I don't know of other guys

1 Like

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by richie3384: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good for her,next time she’ll learn to control and keep to herself

She did well by going for what she wants. Not those girls that will deny themselves or claim uninterested when approached and then soliloquize in regrets like @op is now doing.

Thumbs up to whoever the girl is!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by richie3384: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Brother, you dodged a bullet so stop hurting. Nowadays when vagina is offered to man on a platter without unnecessary drama or without a transaction, something is fishy. We are dealing with a gender that takes time to plan evil so we have to be careful. Try to earn a vagina and not accept free ones because them dey choke for throat these days. Don't say you are not warned.

Not always true. Op just behaved like a girl & you are here generalizing. On daily basis, Guys approach girls & girls approach guys. How can you know the intention when you have not engaged the person!

1 Like

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by richie3384: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
nickyj19:

What happened was there is this girl i have caught several
times staring at me anytime she passes by and today she
took the courage to ask if we have known somewhere
before and I said no.
From the look on her eyes she wanted me to continue
from where she stopped by being friends but I just walked
away because I have decided to be an alpha male.
I really feel bad what can I do?

embarassed embarassed

You dey play hard to get abi, go inside and lick your wounds Mr alpha beta

3 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by richie3384: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bigredmachine:

Wetin dem carry for front and back pass gun... Anyway me personally I get their bullet proof, I don't know of other guys

Lool grin grin e pass gun my brother
Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Rickmann: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
nickyj19:

before and I said no.

embarassed embarassed

All these wannabee redpillers sef.

Wetin you come gain, bros?

So it didn't occur to you, you could still play along, start up a conversation and still maintain ur self-respect?

Of course you weren't mentored on that.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Felt Bad For What I Did To A Girl Today by Rickmann: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
nickyj19:

before and I said no.

embarassed embarassed

I see that @Gidredpiller has succeeded in ruining most guys here with his hate speeches and endless crusade against women.

More grease to ur brain..you are doing well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) / Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.