Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body (5824 Views)

7 pre-intimacy Techniques That Will Get Your Woman Asking For More.(18+ Only) / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body by stevenosa(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2011
Dear Fellow Man,

Let's face it; not being able to make a woman reach heavenly feeling really hurts.

Every time you can't satisfy her, you take it personally. You feel like less of a man, lose sleep over your performance and maybe even worry that she'll leave you.

To make matters worse, a recent study discovered that only 25% of women actually reach heavenly feeling from womanly sex*. And 40% of women don't even enjoy womanly sex AT ALL.

Scary or what?!

But it doesn't have to be this way!

My name is Stephen Akpan N.O., and for awhile now, I have dedicated lot of hours to find out exactly what it takes to make men, like you, masters in the bedroom and I've made some fascinating discoveries…

A secret way to make her come almost 100% of the time…

Look at these hard facts:

·        81% of women reach heavenly feeling from receiving MouthAction*

·        88% of married women prefer MouthAction as their preferred sex act*

·        The focal place has 8,000 nerve endings ready for pleasure and this is twice the amount of nerve in the manliness, can you beat that?*

That's right, 'Going Down' the women is the fastest way to make her come. And don't worry, I've got some tips and tricks in case you're worried about the smell or taste down there.

Aside from going down the woman, there are other pre-intimacy techniques that will make any woman moan and make her to be addicted to you for life. You will discover these techniques in a series of teachings in audio if you are interested. There are ten (10) series including an introduction to the techniques that you use during pre-intimacy to make any woman moan and ask for more.

With 8,000 nerve endings, you better know what you're doing or you could put her off getting MouthAction all together, ruining your chance to prove that you can make her quiver with pleasure. The various ways to make any woman beg for more are all in the audio teachings.

Here are some tips to increase the chances she'll reach climax, including the secret to multiple heavenly feelings:

1. Don't start in the bedroom - Want to increase the chances she'll heavenly feeling? When was the last time you surprised her with a little drawing, letter or flowers and sent them to her at work? Believe it or not, creative and romantic gestures DO turn women on because love and lovemaking are interconnected in a woman's brain. Do this and you can bet-your-bottom-dollar you'll be doing more than just eating dinner when she walks in the door!

2. Relax her - It's hard for women to heavenly feeling if they are stressed. Give her a quick back massage. Rub her shoulders, upper back and neck to melt away the tension.

3. Ignore the womanliness - Do you know that prolonged pre-intimacy actually increases the chances of her coming? That's right. By kissing, caressing and
touching her LONGER, you'll build the sexual tension and often the anticipation will be very powerful.

Hear what some of those who have practically done all that I am sharing here have to say of their experiences

[size=8pt][center]"She was making noises I've never heard from
her in the 18 years of our marriage
[/center]
[/size]

[size=8pt]Thanks for your great work on the TURN HER ON FASTER ADVANCED pre-intimacy TECHNIQUES TO SEDUCE HER MIND AND BODY CDS. I've had erection problems for the past decade and my sexual self esteem had been shattered. Pills have not worked for me so I have been unable to give my wife heavenly feelings. My previous attempts at given her MouthAction have not been warmly welcomed. She simply did not enjoy them. After listening to your CDs (and realizing some of my fatal flaws) I asked for another chance. She was hesitant but agreed. I joined her in the shower the other night, got on my knees and in just a couple of minutes, she was making noises I've never heard from her in the 18 years of our marriage. Thanks for giving me my confidence back. – Mark S.[/size]

[size=8pt]"Never had an heavenly feeling until Friday night"[/size]

[size=8pt]We have been together for almost 3 years and my lady had never had an heavenly feeling until Friday night when I finally figured out how to make her come with my mouth after listening to the CDs. You don't know what that did to my confidence level. – Segun M.
[/size]
"Introducing… ADVANCED pre-intimacy TECHNIQUES TO SEDUCE HER MIND AND BODY"

In less than an hour you too could be using this step-by-step guide to help give your lady a powerful heavenly feeling unlike any she's ever had… starting immediately!

Frankly, whether you're a seasoned lover, rookie or a virgin it doesn't matter, you'll find this information valuable to help make this an experience she'll remember forever.

You can order for these CDs by calling on me or sending me an email to indicate your interest in these CDs and then I will make arrangement for the deliveries of these CDs to you at your door steps. My phone number is: 08055463612 or 08131226146 and better still you could reach me through my email address at: stevenosa737@gmail.com

Remember, she will love and appreciate you more once you are able to make her moan in bed. Become the Master of the bedroom soonest.

Sincerely yours

Stephen Akpan N.O.

Re: Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body by uobimba(m): 5:13am On Apr 27, 2019
What is the cost of all the series

(1) (Reply)

This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? / If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.